Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-07-25 19:07:28  
DirectX said: »
How long would you expect it to take to do manually, if you only had one char?

A Chloris path emp? Gonna depend highly on your motivation. Put hours on it... ~40 actual hours? maybe 50 if you've never done it before. assuming you go nin and have all the red!! items and TH4 gear and a cleave set/knowledge for chloris. and good atmas to speed up kills.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2019-07-25 21:51:29  
I just do empys on my Thf/war now... Only missing Katana and GKT and most the time I get it anyway
[+]
 Asura.Azagarth
user: Azagarth
By Asura.Azagarth 2019-07-25 22:13:09  
Just saying, last time I asked someone that mercs these he wanted 75m.... I felt that was low for chloris path, but he insisted it was enough. I never went through with it, but with my limited playtime that would have been worth it nowadays, 200m wouldnt be though as you can commonly get them for 500k each, buds included.

However if you can get 200m then do it! go for 300m because obviously there is no supply of mercs atm if your already getting such a price. Might as well cash in before you start getting comp.
 Asura.Beatsbytaru
By Asura.Beatsbytaru 2019-07-27 23:40:29  
***. Nobody that's a hardcore marc is selling those buds for 500k on Asura.

Anyone claiming to beat those prices are the actual insane ones. You'd be better off selling cigarettes to a cancer patient at Dollar General and buying gil. Hell, that goes for the OP too if it takes him 30 hours to farm a Masamune.

Asking the smoker with cancer if he wants a bag for those cigarettes or would he rather just smoke them right there is much easier than spamming Blade: Ei 59 times for the hint that refuses to appear.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
By DononofSylph 2019-07-29 10:58:15  
Doing the emps are easy, the issue is the overcamping of the 10-15 min spawn NM's. When you have to battle 3-4 people for the lottery spawn, it makes the process ridiculous. They should allow people to party up and get the KI while in the same party, like you can do for trials.

I am working on Cala and there is almost always 2 people doing Heqet or Isgebind and it is a PITA taking turns or just fighting them.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-07-29 11:07:15  
Go. Do. Something. Else. There are not enough people still playing to justify 2005 fafhogg camping empyrean weapons.

I don't know what is so hard about just doing something else. Show up to a spot and someone is already there... just leave. don't cheesedick your way into being a nuisance.
[+]
 Pandemonium.Zeto
サーバ: Pandemonium
By Pandemonium.Zeto 2019-07-29 11:23:36  
Or amber cleave stuff when it gets congested. Most if not all of the timed popped NM drops can be found in gold chests. Most if not all the drops from timed pop nms can be found in gold boxes. Stuff like Apadamek, Orthrus, and Souls are still a pain in the *** but they're always a pain in the ***. And amber cleaving has even better returns if you have a mule or two to hold excess pops and/or camp the timed spawn on 1 char while the other cleaves

Post deleted by User.
By DononofSylph 2019-07-29 12:19:54  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Go. Do. Something. Else. There are not enough people still playing to justify 2005 fafhogg camping empyrean weapons.

I don't know what is so hard about just doing something else. Show up to a spot and someone is already there... just leave. don't cheesedick your way into being a nuisance.

Do you think everyone has an unlimited amount of time to play? The small windows I get, I'd like to be able to work towards a goal of finishing an empyrean that allows me to better participate in LS events.

It's Asura, people are everywhere 24/7. You could be getting your NPC from the Signal Pearl and someone is doing it the same time you are. SE needs to adjust instances like this to better accommodate multiple people going for the same goal, like my recommendation of multiple people in a party getting a KI when staggering.
By DononofSylph 2019-07-29 12:21:49  
Pandemonium.Zeto said: »
Or amber cleave stuff when it gets congested. Most if not all of the timed popped NM drops can be found in gold chests. Most if not all the drops from timed pop nms can be found in gold boxes. Stuff like Apadamek, Orthrus, and Souls are still a pain in the *** but they're always a pain in the ***. And amber cleaving has even better returns if you have a mule or two to hold excess pops and/or camp the timed spawn on 1 char while the other cleaves

This is the route I've begun taking. I don't have more than 1 character, but I've found in times where there are multiple campers, I can knock off a couple pops this route.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-07-29 12:22:10  
Don't be on assura 4head
 Asura.Elizabet
user: Elizabet
By Asura.Elizabet 2019-07-29 12:36:17  
I did my twashtar on thf/war while waiting forother in game ventures that required more than me and trusts. If you start them as something to do when you'd otherwise be in town dicking in yells you'll find that it's not before long that you get it done.

Netflix also helps, a lot.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Asura.Minxies
user: Orijine
By Asura.Minxies 2019-07-29 16:31:26  
I appreciate all the bumps on this guys thank you :)
By Sations 2019-07-29 17:33:25  
free bump and ill add that if anyone has a problem they should do it for less. or if its not worth it where are the people doing it for less?
[+]
 Odin.Senaki
サーバ: Odin
user: Senaki
By Odin.Senaki 2019-07-29 17:38:23  
Sations said: »
free bump and ill add that if anyone has a problem they should do it for less. or if its not worth it where are the people doing it for less?

In a perfect capitalist society, the over-priced services would die out due to being unable to compete. But given that so few people offer this service at the moment, it is hard to determine a good 'going' rate. Despite this, most people here seem to agree that the prices that the OP has set solely for Abby empy items are overinflated. Which is the reason a lot of discussion has occurred on the thread then perhaps would normally.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-07-29 17:40:59  
I know at least 4 people who do it for much less. It's not "fair" for me to advertise that they will in someone elses thread.

*they would also do it slower. an extra 100m is quite a premium for being faster. prime example of "idiot tax" of course there are people willing to pay idiot tax, that's why its a thing.
 Asura.Azagarth
user: Azagarth
By Asura.Azagarth 2019-07-29 22:57:03  
like I said, even buds can be had for 500k each, ive seen it and have talked with people about it enough for when I desired vere. However I feel those are worth 1m each as a fair price, and other easy nms at 500k. Just shout in town at that prices and you will get a line of sellers.

However there is also no issue asking 200m its a free market. If people pay like I said, ask for 300m and so forth. Keep raising prices it helps more competition to come out, and eventually rmt which will do them for even less! thus aa cycle happens of price depreciation. Look at dyna currency, can be had at 100k now in bulk, wtf lol.
[+]
 Leviathan.Kingkitt
サーバ: Leviathan
user: kingkitt
By Leviathan.Kingkitt 2019-07-30 04:41:50  
These prices are a little steep. I recall another group of people doing empys maybe a year ago for well over half this price. Most items were ~300k, with the except of buds and shells going for i think ~500k.
By Orijine 2019-08-21 15:57:33  
Bump
By Galkapryme 2019-09-09 23:50:32  
The prices seem reasonable for Asura, and while people do buy Gil, Asura is a merc server. It looks like damn near everyone is making money offering services. Dropping 200 mil for an Empy seems easy if you're part of a group making 10-40 mil a person doing CP.
 Asura.Arico
user: Tename
By Asura.Arico 2019-09-09 23:54:44  
Galkapryme said: »
The prices seem reasonable for Asura, and while people do buy Gil, Asura is a merc server. It looks like damn near everyone is making money offering services. Dropping 200 mil for an Empy seems easy if you're part of a group making 10-40 mil a person doing CP.

No one is doing CP as a group. It's just 4/5 boxing.
By Draylo 2019-09-10 01:57:34  
Can wait for a empy login month, then you get 50 shells or buds for like 16 dollars! RMT but to SE's pockets.
[+]
 Sylph.Cossack
サーバ: Sylph
user: sandman16
By Sylph.Cossack 2019-09-10 06:24:34  
Good luck sir.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [870 days between previous and next post]
By Orijine 2022-01-26 21:43:47  
Bump