How Not To Do Merc Server (UP)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » How not to do merc server (UP)
How not to do merc server (UP)
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-07-14 23:48:17  
Let's play the pretend game. it takes a year to get a body. pretty much anyone will tell you it takes hundreds of runs.

You go to omen every day. Do nothing. Get free cards. Sell your Ou every 5 days. Free 8m every 5 days. Almost 600m a year. pay 100m for the body that might drop and get a free 500m. Find a single person alive that wouldn't take that deal. Then get your retard stamp ready and plop it on their forehead.
By Sations 2019-07-14 23:54:34  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Let's play the pretend game. it takes a year to get a body. pretty much anyone will tell you it takes hundreds of runs.

You go to omen every day. Do nothing. Get free cards. Sell your Ou every 5 days. Free 8m every 5 days. Almost 600m a year. pay 100m for the body that might drop and get a free 500m. Find a single person alive that wouldn't take that deal. Then get your retard stamp ready and plop it on their forehead.

if i twist this and that and fit this and form that then my logic makes sense! I win.

Congratulations!!! You have convinced yourself of what you already believed
[+]
By Shichishito 2019-07-15 01:46:30  
Asura.Kingnobody said: »
Wait, you understood what he said?
roughly translated:
was gonna purchase some drugs from my local dealer and dude was trying to bamboozle me. now i'm upset local drug dealer dude is not a upright person. boo-hoo!
[+]
 Leviathan.Andret
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Andret
By Leviathan.Andret 2019-07-15 09:52:05  
So join the Merc for super rare body to get free cards abd OU pop and sell OU pop later for profits and pay for GROVE body?

Will they get angry when body drop and you have no money to pay?
By fonewear 2019-07-15 09:54:06  
DaneBlood said: »
Warning useless post

So Shout goe up abotu buying ilbrate ring
IM like sure ill might g et that for wifes character as i seldom get to drag her for endgame vents.
Hit up the shouter for a price.
20 mill was the response.
Not sure 20 mil for 5 dex/age extra with hte lost of 5 str is realy optimal but hey gain exp was just over so the gil was burning.
I accept and warp to hola
Then I get hit up with a entry fee of 500k.

Im not sure i like paying both for the drop and for the try. make you you mind do you want the safe small payments or gamble with the big payout.

but even besides that.
Make sure to be upfront with your pices. dont give me a price and hten do what looks to be post haggling.
it does'nt matter if it was a 1gil entry fee. you gave a price, I accepted lets freaking go.
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-07-15 09:55:45  
I know this is a crazy idea, but humor me.

Why not create a dedicated group of people who farm Omen and try to get a drop that everyone wants. You can also organize this group to include people who can't always be on except certain times, and eventually everyone will get what they want.

You know, something like a linkshell to do this.

I know, crazy idea.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-07-15 09:57:52  
I ran the OP post through Google translate and it said "*** it I give up".
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-07-15 09:58:29  
I knew that Google Translate is French! That proves it!
[+]
By fonewear 2019-07-15 10:00:07  
HeY GUYs maybE if you CapitilZe random Parts of wOrds you can Make Good Points and Maksur you don'a uses spell checkers !
[+]
By fonewear 2019-07-15 10:03:38  
What's really stupid is arguing over fake currency and pixels and bytes.

Fake pixels...real life drama as the FFXIAH world turns...
[+]
By fonewear 2019-07-15 10:04:38  
I know this is a crazy idea, but humor me.

Why not create a dedicated group of people who farm Omen and try to get a drop that everyone wants. You can also organize this group to include people who can't always be on except certain times, and eventually everyone will get what they want.

You know, something like a linkshell to do this.

I know, crazy idea.

The reason is the 200 people on Phoenix are afk or Japanese or dead or something.
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-07-15 10:16:29  
fonewear said: »
The reason is the 200 people on Phoenix are ... dead or something.
That's what Necorodancers are for!
 Asura.Alymorel
user: Alimorel
By Asura.Alymorel 2019-07-15 10:26:11  
[+]
 Phoenix.Blacklightc
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Lightc
By Phoenix.Blacklightc 2019-07-15 10:33:59  
He's blowing it out of proportion. We charge the 500k if nothing drops. If they get the drop/pay we refund the 500k. Its just our incentive of not bringing people along for card farming/ free ki's. I get that some people believe handouts should exist but then I would never shout and just start events on time.
 Leviathan.Andret
By Leviathan.Andret 2019-07-15 10:35:11  
Machine translation is actually very readable if you try really hard.

Five days later--

„Is Your Highness Princess Commander?”

„Right, this is the message that headquarters just received, concrete population still in verifying, but at least should over 600 people.”

„The Whistling Wind Fort garrison has implemented accepting, they should move to Neverwinter City after the recuperation from the land route.”

„No, this is we must do.”

„Was laborious you, please well rest."

After Edith reported that has hung up the microphone steadily.
As at present the communication method of highest rank, the hand operated telephone has become the Adviser Department indispensable equipment, but receives the limit of transmitting range, at present can link the Cage Mountain high ground, only has the Aerial Knight barracks area outside Thorn Town.

She had just turned head, then saw the surprised Third Brother, Rance. Kant.

„What matter has?”

Different with Second Brother Kohl, Edith will send in Ministry of General Staff-- to consider that directly through Rance of primary education inspection using the relations Third brother's temper bracelet, she thinks is looked by oneself quite appropriately.
Naturally, this is also more convenient her short distance to appreciate the opposite party when meeting to frustrate the pain.

"Ah...... No, does not have anything, I am only somewhat accidental/surprised, originally the long elder sister you will be also respectful to the person. ” Rance holds one pack of documents to walk up, „before , spoke to the father, you not such polite.”
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-07-15 10:35:57  
WTF did I just read?
[+]
By fonewear 2019-07-15 10:36:59  
Leviathan.Andret said: »
Machine translation is actually very readable if you try really hard.

Five days later--

„Is Your Highness Princess Commander?”

„Right, this is the message that headquarters just received, concrete population still in verifying, but at least should over 600 people.”

„The Whistling Wind Fort garrison has implemented accepting, they should move to Neverwinter City after the recuperation from the land route.”

„No, this is we must do.”

„Was laborious you, please well rest."

After Edith reported that has hung up the microphone steadily.
As at present the communication method of highest rank, the hand operated telephone has become the Adviser Department indispensable equipment, but receives the limit of transmitting range, at present can link the Cage Mountain high ground, only has the Aerial Knight barracks area outside Thorn Town.

She had just turned head, then saw the surprised Third Brother, Rance. Kant.

„What matter has?”

Different with Second Brother Kohl, Edith will send in Ministry of General Staff-- to consider that directly through Rance of primary education inspection using the relations Third brother's temper bracelet, she thinks is looked by oneself quite appropriately.
Naturally, this is also more convenient her short distance to appreciate the opposite party when meeting to frustrate the pain.

"Ah...... No, does not have anything, I am only somewhat accidental/surprised, originally the long elder sister you will be also respectful to the person. ” Rance holds one pack of documents to walk up, „before , spoke to the father, you not such polite.”

"Alas ye mateys we pillaging and plundering tonight...damn the torpedoes and raise the Black Flag we are Pirates"
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
By Asura.Kingnobody 2019-07-15 10:45:49  
Seriously, that made me remember Filielle and her "fire kingdom" bullcrap.

Now you made me remember it. God damn it!
 Leviathan.Andret
By Leviathan.Andret 2019-07-15 14:11:56  
it's a chinese novel about a chinese gamer nerd + particle physics engineer got reincarnated into a western medieval fantasy with knights, witches, magic and stuff.

You get an introductory lesson in nuclear physics and how to build a nuke. As well some other stuff like how an artillery shell would arm for detonation up on impact.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
サーバ: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2019-07-15 16:36:25  
DirectX said: »
Phoenix.Blacklightc said: »
He's blowing it out of proportion. We charge the 500k if nothing drops. If they get the drop/pay we refund the 500k. Its just our incentive of not bringing people along for card farming/ free ki's. I get that some people believe handouts should exist but then I would never shout and just start events on time.
Heaven forbid you give someone a free 2-3 cards when they're trying to buy something off you. Or even a KI which them getting does not diminish your gain in any way.

lol I have to admit out of 7 random groups I bought some omen gear from they never charged me an entry fee. Very nice trick though.