DRK Modes

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Windower » Support » DRK Modes
DRK Modes
By Galkapryme 2019-05-23 09:21:46  
I'm not good at coding or writing lua files, and generally, just modify existing ones. That said, I am surprised that for all the DRK lua files I've seen, none of them offers a mode for Double Attack. I have a high Acc/High Attack as my primary but wanted to try a Double Attack set that I could easily switch to using an F-key. I think I've used the same DRK template that most have, so any help would be appreciated. I assume I create a "sets.engaged.DA" but I am not sure how to create a toggle to it.
By zigzagzig 2019-05-23 10:06:57  
state.OffenseMode:options('DA')

sets.engaged.DA = { your set }
By elliondrk 2019-05-23 12:19:22  
That's a start as it needs to be defined, but I think he's looking for a way to toggle through modes.

I have it set up in mine, but I'm at work, so I don't have access to my lua at the moment. I can send the toggle code to you when I get home if no one beats me to it. I can't remember what it is off the top of my head.

Edit: Nevermind, found it.
send_command('bind FKeyHere gs c cycle OffenseMode')

Just replace FKeyHere with your desired F-Key (format is f1, f2, etc...). That *should* do it.

Pulled from here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/7ttx3g/gearswap_bindingsstates_question/
 Asura.Chaostaru
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Chaostaru 2019-05-23 12:25:09  
If he just adds 'DA' to existing Offense modes Example:
Code
state.OffenseMode:options('Normal', 'HighAcc', 'DamageTaken', 'DA')

then creates a
Code
sets.engaged.DA = {
all
your
gear
} 

where all his other engaged sets are, he'll be able to cycle to it with F9 assuming he's using a mote 2 lua.
[+]
By Taint 2019-05-23 15:54:28  
Asura.Chaostaru said: »
If he just adds 'DA' to existing Offense modes Example:
Code
state.OffenseMode:options('Normal', 'HighAcc', 'DamageTaken', 'DA')

then creates a
Code
sets.engaged.DA = {
all
your
gear
} 

where all his other engaged sets are, he'll be able to cycle to it with F9 assuming he's using a mote 2 lua.

That’s how i set mine up.

Special sets Da/TA/stp depending on the job are always after normal. Then ACC sets.
By Galkapryme 2019-05-31 17:54:58  
So real quick, what is a "mote 2 lua?" Also, for the send_command one, would I need to type "//gs send_command Fkey"? I never understood how it worked because the language is coding language vice non-technical language (funny, `cause I'm an IT professional with 0 background in coding or programming).
By Galkapryme 2019-06-01 07:42:54  
To simplify things, it's easiest to talk in terms of "Type this, then type that" vice trying to explain what lines should appear in a lua file. That information is important too, but knowing that lines need to be there is different than knowing how to execute them, and from within the game, that's what I am primarily looking to do (for those that are not automated).
 Asura.Chaostaru
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Chaostaru 2019-06-01 14:50:21  
Galkapryme said: »
So real quick, what is a "mote 2 lua?" Also, for the send_command one, would I need to type "//gs send_command Fkey"? I never understood how it worked because the language is coding language vice non-technical language (funny, `cause I'm an IT professional with 0 background in coding or programming).

most luas run off Motes lua in the Libs section of gearswap. high chance any gearswap lua you use will be using Mote2. easiest way to check is at the top of most gearswap lua's, you'll see this.
Code
function get_sets()
    mote_include_version = 2

-- Load and initialize the include file.
    include('Mote-Include.lua')
end

send commands in gearswap luas should be formatted in this way for ex:
Code
send_command('bind !w input /equip ring2 "Warp Ring"; /echo Warping; wait 11; input /item "Warp Ring" <me>;')

then in game all you would need to press is the bound key, for that code it would be Alt + W. can change !w to f8 f9 w.e you want then just press that ingame. no need to type out a command.
or another example:
Code
send_command('bind f10 gs c cycle HybridMode')

where f10 when pressed will cycle hybrid sets your have in your lua.
By Galkapryme 2019-06-16 23:05:30  
Thank you VERY much for breaking that down for me in the simplest of terms. I think I have a much better understanding of what I'm seeing in the lua files and how they work in game. Will try tonight.

Asura.Chaostaru said: »
Galkapryme said: »

most luas run off Motes lua in the Libs section of gearswap. high chance any gearswap lua you use will be using Mote2. easiest way to check is at the top of most gearswap lua's, you'll see this.
Code
function get_sets()
    mote_include_version = 2

-- Load and initialize the include file.
    include('Mote-Include.lua')
end

send commands in gearswap luas should be formatted in this way for ex:
Code
send_command('bind !w input /equip ring2 "Warp Ring"; /echo Warping; wait 11; input /item "Warp Ring" <me>;')

then in game all you would need to press is the bound key, for that code it would be Alt + W. can change !w to f8 f9 w.e you want then just press that ingame. no need to type out a command.
or another example:
Code
send_command('bind f10 gs c cycle HybridMode')

where f10 when pressed will cycle hybrid sets your have in your lua.
[+]
By Galkapryme 2019-06-18 06:47:07  
Strike that, I don't got it JUST yet. However, I may be able to figure it out.