SHINING BLESS LIVE!! Date's Announced Across US !

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » SHINING BLESS LIVE!! Date's Announced across US !
SHINING BLESS LIVE!! Date's Announced across US !
By Bongyogha 2019-05-07 10:25:30  
Howdy again y'all!!
We are pleased to announce with community effort from our members we will be hosting 3 Live Events across the US which will feature up 10 bands that will be competing in our Live Shining Bless event! We will be broadcasting on via our new YouTube channel (link to come soon). We currently have 3 dates and location's set for this tour, this will be a closed event for participant's but will be open to public and tickets will be free at door and various participants will seek donations for there cause. We encourage everyone to come down, or watch! This will be a really fun event, it's open to all music genre's but the best Shining Bless replica (& Xi tunes) will ultimately win!! Most of the participants are current or previous player's so we will keep the prize in house, the winner of the competition will receive a full REMA set (our crew's will farm) of his/her choice and 500M in spending money!!!

Currently these are location's and time/date's of event.

Friday May 17th 830PM @ The Unity Center, Roswell, NM 108 E Bland St

Tuesday May 21st 7PM @ The Grape Room, Philadelphia, PA 105 Grape St,

Saturday May 25th 10PM @ Prairie Art's Center , North Platte, NE 416 N Jeffers St

Please contact the venue for attire/travel/parking/accommodations. Please real out to myself for information regarding event, as stated is closed for participant's but open to public for viewing, we will hold a POLL & Best audience reaction after event to choose winner.

Lastly, at this point we understand the commute maybe out of other's reach and a few of us have started organizing caravan's from state to state. I am aware of people traveling over 1000 (round trip) miles including myself to get to venue. There are 4 caravan's started out of GA,CA,ME & NC currently, we will be connecting via application for communication, please let me know if this is of interest to you, if it is and you reside far outside those states then we ask you start your own caravan chapter.

I know many are super excited, since many of us our friends from all over and in correspondence to current event announced during last festival we knew May would be awesome for everyone!! Since we are community group and wanted to spread our good out more, we will be inviting a few new member's onto our group (this is not just about ffxi). We will also look to give-a-away prizes such as Full Aeonic Clear, Wave 3 clears and plenty of Gil give-a-away!!! Join us and join in on the fun!!! Stream you there!!!
[+]