Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-04-09 19:40:24  
Dear God help this thread.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-04-09 19:43:19  
I got money on Bill cause I don't know who the *** the other guy is !
By gunn 2019-04-09 19:44:42  
[+]
By Sirgimp 2019-04-09 20:16:35  
its vise from bismark
 Bahamut.Negan
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2019-04-09 20:26:30  
Bill wins!
[+]
 Bismarck.Firedemon
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2019-04-09 22:06:14  
How do you vote when they both lose?
By fonewear 2019-04-09 22:13:23  
Sirgimp said: »
its vise from bismark

I've seen those boobs before:

[+]
By fonewear 2019-04-09 22:15:28  
Bismarck.Firedemon said: »
How do you vote when they both lose?

On the internet no one ever wins.
[+]
 Bahamut.Nebohh
user: Kealohaa
By Bahamut.Nebohh 2019-04-09 22:33:43  
Omg. Lol.
By billnes 2019-04-10 18:35:55  
Nevermind.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-04-10 18:47:50  
I'm not going to read that. But I'm going to tell you the answer to the very first sentence. It's the internet. You are the master of your own destiny. They are always going to give you ***when you earn it. Even when it's not really warranted.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-04-10 18:52:33  
billnes said: »
I can assure ever body here that I wake up every morning and make every effort to be the finest human being I can be. By my own admission, I've never been very good at playing video games. But I do enjoy some of them. I will admit that with the exception of the PS3, I only purchased consoles where I knew that a cheat device was available... To the best of my understanding: In some PS3 games, if you cheat, Sony can either kick you from the Playstation Network or brick your console. I never cheated on the PS3, so I honestly don’t know exactly how Sony handles this. If you know about this, I’d like to know more.

Before I purchased my first used PS1, I went to all three Chinatowns in New York City to make sure I could purchase a GameShark-like device that uses the spring that goes into the door latch mechanism. Before Buying my first used Sega Saturn, I made sure I was able to acquire a GameShark-like device that goes into the cartridge slot. For my first used DreamCast, I made sure I was able to get the discs that allows import booting and the use of cheat codes.. The first PS2 I ever owned was a slim model. I took it into Manhattan to have the special top-loading cheat door installed. I also made sure I was able to acquire the special boot discs that permitted import booting and code use.. Put bluntly: I needed these. I’ve always had problems with learning and was never a specular student. I have been in remedial track classes all my life. Because of this, I was never a very good game player… The only game I ever played and completely finished without the use of a GameShark-like device was Lupin III: Sage of the Pyramid, a Japanese import for the Sega Saturn.

I do know about Windower and I do use it. I have no problems with using it. These are my personal feelings about the program: Windower is extremely similar in nature to a pharmaceutical: It is safe and effective when used for the correct reasons and in the proper dosage. Again, just like a pharmaceutical, it is also highly susceptible to abuse and overdose. This is especially true if players of Final Fantasy XI Online allow a sense of greed to get the better of them. I only use the plugins and add-ons provided by the standard installation of v4.0. The stock installation of v4.0 is providing you with a set of tools that give you more information than the client software can provide. That additional information makes your time playing Final Fantasy XI Online less stressful and more productive. Players should not be abusing that tool by using it for packet injection-based cheating. I avoid unofficial plugins & addons that are not sanctioned by the official Windower Dev Team that use packet injection.

Why even mention Windower? I worked too hard to get where I am now. I don't want to piss away all that hard work by getting LM-17'ed for using packet injection-based cheating. If I have to choose between using packet injection-based cheating or putting out shouts for help, I rather shout than run the risk of getting LM-17’ed. I found this blog post from 2009: https://www.staronion.com/maiev/nfblog/?p=981. I read it and agree it. I also understand that I'm opening myself to the argument of "SE is worthless, lazy and doesn’t keep enough flesh-and-blood humans on staff. They won't do anything". I think the answer to that argument can be summed up with four words Salvage Dupes and Sandworm Dupes. People did not take time out of their lives to re-edit the 2004 World War II film Downfall, for no reason. People took the time to create the short film The Banhammer because Square-Enix kicked backsides and cleaned house. Get back to me after the next ban round if you need evidence that I still play. It should be as obvious as a baseball bat to your skull that Square-Enix will ban you.. Don’t let anybody tell you different.

Asura.Chaostaru
By Asura.Chaostaru 2019-04-10 19:44:12  
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-04-10 20:50:35  
Asura.Chaostaru said: »
"To it is perusal".

We parler Englando.
By Jetackuu 2019-04-10 21:17:20  
dumbbill said: »
I avoid unofficial plugins & addons that are not sanctioned by the official Windower Dev Team that use packet injection.
You do realize that a lot of Windower "sanctioned" made things utilize packet injection, right? Hell that is the premise of gearswap itself.

Don't be a tool.
By fonewear 2019-04-10 21:21:57  
Jetackuu said: »
dumbbill said: »
I avoid unofficial plugins & addons that are not sanctioned by the official Windower Dev Team that use packet injection.
You do realize that a lot of Windower "sanctioned" made things utilize packet injection, right? Hell that is the premise of gearswap itself.

Don't be a tool.

Cool story bro.
By Jetackuu 2019-04-10 21:23:47  
fonewear said: »
Cool story bro.

Shut up Fone, and post more Minxy plot.
By fonewear 2019-04-10 21:25:05  
Jetackuu said: »
Cool story bro.

Shut up Fone, and post more Minxy plot.

Maybe one:

[+]
 Bahamut.Nebohh
user: Kealohaa
By Bahamut.Nebohh 2019-04-10 21:29:17  
Woah... we have a winner!
[+]
 Leviathan.Andret
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Andret
By Leviathan.Andret 2019-04-10 21:48:45  
That's a pair of mighty boobs.
By Shichishito 2019-04-10 21:49:49  
Maybe one:

eye tracker challange anyone?
 Bahamut.Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2019-04-11 00:15:01  
ty Fone <3
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-04-11 01:23:57  
My money's on mid-version update Vize. He's undefeated with his "what's the ambuscade strat this month?" not even 30 minutes into the update.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
サーバ: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2019-04-11 05:56:19  
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
My money's on mid-version update Vize. He's undefeated with his "what's the ambuscade strat this month?" not even 30 minutes into the update.
Lol
 Bahamut.Dannyl
user: dannyl
By Bahamut.Dannyl 2019-04-11 08:35:10  
We all know who the real winner is:

Although this guy is a runner up

[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-04-11 08:42:13  
What happened to Pchan, haven't seen his legendary maths in a very long time.
 Bahamut.Negan
By Bahamut.Negan 2019-04-11 09:04:29  
Cerberus.Senkyuutai said: »
What happened to Pchan, haven't seen his legendary maths in a very long time.
He's in some game telling the players how good MNK was.
[+]
By fonewear 2019-04-11 09:42:02  
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »

What's the strat for May update...I know it'a April but I'm mentally preparing myself...

May ambu strat for your pleasure:

[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-04-11 10:04:33  
Before Pchan, there was him:

I miss his (wrong) maths on DRK forums. Maybe someone still have the codec call with the Homam Corazza maths, couldn't find it on Google.
First Page 2 3