WTB Venomous Hydra Fang

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » WTB Venomous Hydra Fang
WTB Venomous Hydra Fang
By Fribbit 2019-02-12 12:49:14  
I've been trying to get a Venomous Hydra Fang pop KI from Ningishzida for Alfard for a couple days now. Only need 1 Alfard's Fang for THF Empyrean feet armor reforging(trying to improve my TH set which is basically non-existent right now). Red proccing is very unreliable for me as I do not have WAR at 99(only 50) and the only weapons I can attempt a proc with is dagger and sword.

Soloing the three pop items for Ningishzida is easy, but soloing the intel needed for the ??? to pop is such a slog, and it resets after every spawn.

So, long story short, anyone on Phoenix have a Venomous Hydra Fang they would be willing to use to pop Alfard for me? I would pay for it, of course, though I have no idea what the value of them is at this point.

Thanks in advance!
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-02-12 15:22:03  
If no luck that way, keep in mind you can reset the proc by deaggroing the mob. If you are able to cleanly kill without trusts, you can just try the WS you know, run until it deaggros, and repeat until you hit the proc without farming additional pops.

Probably won't be the last time you need to do some abyssea though, not the worst thing in the world to work on a WAR or NIN.
[+]
By Fribbit 2019-02-12 15:58:17  
Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
If no luck that way, keep in mind you can reset the proc by deaggroing the mob. If you are able to cleanly kill without trusts, you can just try the WS you know, run until it deaggros, and repeat until you hit the proc without farming additional pops.

Probably won't be the last time you need to do some abyssea though, not the worst thing in the world to work on a WAR or NIN.

I did not know you can reset the proc by deaggroing. I will definitely try that out. I do have NIN closer to 99 than WAR, but I probably will wind up leveling WAR at some point for more reliable procs regardless. Thanks for the info!
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-02-12 16:04:19  
The ??? actually despawn? seriously? I know about the avatars and turul being "Weird" with inactivity but the force pop?

Also yeah, if you run over and use the conflux, it'll go white, then conflux back and it'll have a new red!!
By Fribbit 2019-02-12 20:00:30  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
The ??? actually despawn? seriously? I know about the avatars and turul being "Weird" with inactivity but the force pop?

Also yeah, if you run over and use the conflux, it'll go white, then conflux back and it'll have a new red!!

I could have sworn it did, but maybe I just missed it or something. I'll need to check again. It could very well have been my own mistake of just missing it. Wouldn't be the first time and most likely won't be the last. Haha.

And yeah, I will definitely be trying the deaggro trick to reset red proc. Thanks!
By RickerUk 2019-02-13 17:19:52  
Send me a tell in game, I can help you out. Rickerman is my in game name.