2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Dynamis » SAM looking for dyn D group
SAM looking for dyn D group
By itachiuchihaa 2019-01-30 11:26:10  
hi

im gmt+1 and i am looking to join a dyn D linkshell
i play everyday from 19 to 23H midnight max!
and weekends friday sunday mostly can play on saturday evening aswell if needed.

btw i DO have more then SAM alone to participate with in dyn but i dont want to end up going as pld or whm alone thats why i said sam cause i have a couple of jobs that i wanna upgrade jse necks on so.
By abdhaljs 2019-01-30 11:31:54  
Asura server. I went ahead and looked since they gave no indication with their name or in the thread they posted in.
[+]
 Asura.Elazar
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Elazar1
By Asura.Elazar 2019-01-30 13:28:41  
Awesome jobs to walk into Dynamis D with .....
 Asura.Lotomos
user: Lotomos
By Asura.Lotomos 2019-01-30 13:51:55  
I'm surprised Itachi Uchiha isn't NIN.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-01-30 14:30:38  
You guys are poison man. Condescending remarks for someone just wanting a group. Making fun of a guy (who may or may not know any better, given his post and play times) for just wanting to join a group? Dynamis Wave1/2 is perfectly fine mid level content for a SAM with limited play time. Not sure why you're giving him a hard time.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-01-30 14:33:19  
welcome to the internet, enjoy your stay
[+]
 Asura.Elazar
By Asura.Elazar 2019-01-30 14:49:13  
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
You guys are poison man. Condescending remarks for someone just wanting a group. Making fun of a guy (who may or may not know any better, given his post and play times) for just wanting to join a group? Dynamis Wave1/2 is perfectly fine mid level content for a SAM with limited play time. Not sure why you're giving him a hard time.
Because everyone seems to think it’s there god given rite, to walk into a ls and be a DD.. and only one at that. Why dont you take him your ls and let them be a DD. My only dig is having 1 job? Utterly no excuses for that these days with game in easy mode
By Afania 2019-01-30 14:58:46  
He didnt demand ls accept a sam only player. He only ask for a group. If you are not going to accept him, your opinion about his jobs doesnt matter.

Its a game, so there can be 1000 "excuse" for having 1 job. It either works for you or it doesnt.

If it doesnt then there are no excuse to randomly attack people that does not associate with you though.
[+]
 Bismarck.Firedemon
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2019-01-30 15:05:19  
Holy shitballs you guys are rude.
[+]
 Asura.Elazar
By Asura.Elazar 2019-01-30 15:07:48  
Afania said: »
He didnt demand ls accept a sam only player. He only ask for a group. If you are not going to accept him, your opinion about his jobs doesnt matter.

Its a game, so there can be 1000 "excuse" for having 1 job. It either work for you or it doesnt.

If it doesnt then there are no excuse to randomly attack people that does not associate with you though.
Is not a attack it’s an opinion this is a forum after all. Just like yours talking crap on everyone else’s don’t matter either. 1st thing a leader looks for is what can they bring to the table? If you wanna DD join one of the 20 yells a day on the server. Will easy get it, not going to derail this more. To OP good hunting.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-01-30 15:07:59  
So what if he has one job? Why does that actually bother you? If it doesn't apply, let it fly. He may not be qualified to join every ls, but there's tons on Asura to choose from. Perhaps SAM is his only currently geared job, while he's working on others. Maybe he's returning. Number of reasons possibly here. I didn't get the impression he was stubbornly refusing to play other jobs, so not sure why you took offense to that.

Real talk - there are literally shout groups that can clear wave 1 and most of wave 2. People do RP or clear farms with mules and sell the extra spots. The content isn't even hard to begin with. There are mid-level LS that could be looking for players, any players. That's why he's asking, he wants to join something. God forbid he doesn't have every support/mage/tank job leveled. Nowadays on Asura, people buy EVERYTHING; at least he wants to join and contribute a little bit. He could just as easily bought 300m worth of gil and paid for clears. He didn't. Give the dude a break
[+]
 Sylph.Chocobro
サーバ: Sylph
user: Bilix
By Sylph.Chocobro 2019-01-30 15:08:11  
Bismarck.Firedemon said: »

[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2019-01-30 15:18:14  
Poor guy... fed to the sharks for just looking for a home.
[+]
 Leviathan.Andret
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Andret
By Leviathan.Andret 2019-01-30 15:23:56  
Would this post get a different response if he was a Whm?
[+]
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2019-01-30 16:14:11  
itachiuchihaa said: »
hi

im gmt+1 and i am looking to join a dyn D linkshell
i play everyday from 19 to 23H midnight max!
and weekends friday sunday mostly can play on saturday evening aswell if needed.
Well, we have an EU Dyna D LS on Cerberus but SAM wouldn't make the cut and I'm not too sure if we have any free space on boss runs. I could ask if you're interested and have some job flexibility, though.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2019-01-30 17:23:54  
Is there anything more fun in playing a DD job compared to other roles?

I mean, nowaday you have a bot that do WS, have an addon/plugin that automatically swap your gear according to your action and now there is a addon/plugin that react according to mob action equiping specific defensive set.

What a player playing DD actually do in a fight nowaday? Read magazine?
 Asura.Lotomos
user: Lotomos
By Asura.Lotomos 2019-01-30 18:03:56  
I wasn't trying to be cruel, just commenting on your name...

Happens to be my fav character in that anime lol.

Hope you find yourself a group to run with.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-01-30 18:46:03  
Pantafernando said: »
Is there anything more fun in playing a DD job compared to other roles?

I mean, nowaday you have a bot that do WS, have an addon/plugin that automatically swap your gear according to your action and now there is a addon/plugin that react according to mob action equiping specific defensive set.

What a player playing DD actually do in a fight nowaday? Read magazine?

you're on the right track. They play DD because it's the whm's fault.

Can't blame the DD. Has to be the WHM or the support that messed up. not the bot running the DD.
By Afania 2019-01-30 20:53:20  
Asura.Elazar said: »
Afania said: »

Its a game, so there can be 1000 "excuse" for having 1 job. It either work for you or it doesnt.

Is not a attack it’s an opinion this is a forum after all.

There is a difference between opinions like "hey, I think it will be difficult to find a ls with only SAM and I suggest you to lv another" and posts like "Because everyone seems to think it’s there god given rite, to walk into a ls and be a DD.." when he didn't demand nor claim he deserves invite, just saying.
 Asura.Grievance
user: ringly
By Asura.Grievance 2019-01-30 22:43:10  
Bismarck.Firedemon said: »

welcome to Asura?