Abyssea Weapon Item Farm

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Abyssea weapon item farm
Abyssea weapon item farm
By Slevin 2019-02-22 09:51:01  
Lol. Buying new content is one thing. But u need someone to do aby for u too. U got 2 characters and could knock it out quick. Idk y people play if all they do is buy what they want.
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-02-22 10:14:40  
Time is money. You're always buying something if you spend time on it. Directly or indirectly.

If it's more efficient to pay someone who's time is worth less than yours, you should absolutely do it. Why would I spend an hour of my time worth 5m when you'll waste your hour for only a 1m. Simple.
By Slevin 2019-02-22 10:21:49  
Sry I should have specified. Creole keeps buying everything he gets. I do understand when someone just doesn't wanna put in the work. I'm not trying to take shots ato mercs.
 Asura.Fondue
user: Caliber
By Asura.Fondue 2019-02-22 10:24:26  
what else are you gonna spend your tax refund on?
[+]
 Asura.Creole
user: Creole
By Asura.Creole 2019-03-09 02:14:41  
Apademak's Horn x75 paying 56,250,000.
[+]
 Asura.Creole
By Asura.Creole 2019-03-09 02:17:30  
Slevin said: »
Lol. Buying new content is one thing. But u need someone to do aby for u too. U got 2 characters and could knock it out quick. Idk y people play if all they do is buy what they want.
you that mad i rather go out in the real world and have someone else sit and farm the same thing over and over? Why does what i do matter so much to you?
 Asura.Sirris
user: Safiyyah
By Asura.Sirris 2019-03-09 02:19:07  
Asura.Creole said: »
you that mad i rather go out in the real world and have someone else sit and farm the same thing over and over? Why does what i do matter so much to you?

It must be difficult, navigating the world whilst being shockingly stupid.
[+]
 Asura.Creole
By Asura.Creole 2019-03-09 02:46:35  
Asura.Sirris said: »

It must be difficult, navigating the world whilst being shockingly stupid.
do you normally S the same D as a stranger or am i that special of a guy that you can't resist.
[+]
By Shichishito 2019-03-09 04:14:23  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
Time is money. You're always buying something if you spend time on it. Directly or indirectly.

If it's more efficient to pay someone who's time is worth less than yours, you should absolutely do it. Why would I spend an hour of my time worth 5m when you'll waste your hour for only a 1m. Simple.

that argument only applies to business, not games. if it would apply to everything then rich people would outsource every move. kinda defeats the purpose of beeing rich if you pay someone else to take care of your free time activities, no?

this is a MMO, the entire genre is built around grinding. if you aren't up for grinding AT ALL and rather buy your way around apademak horns you didn't gain anything. after you got your horns there will be a different objective to grind on and all you do is spending gil/money, it will never end.
[+]
 Asura.Topace
user: Topace
By Asura.Topace 2019-03-09 07:13:36  
Buy Gil> Buy item> profit?

Why not just buy yourself an idris? At least that way you can leech helm wins and omen runs
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-03-09 07:30:43  
Shichishito said: »

that argument only applies to business, not games. if it would apply to everything then rich people would outsource every move. kinda defeats the purpose of beeing rich if you pay someone else to take care of your free time activities, no?

this is a MMO, the entire genre is built around grinding. if you aren't up for grinding AT ALL and rather buy your way around apademak horns you didn't gain anything. after you got your horns there will be a different objective to grind on and all you do is spending gil/money, it will never end.

Never pretend that a grind regardless of where it is, isn't work. And work has a value. and if they'll do it for less than your time would be worth, you let them do it.
By Shichishito 2019-03-09 15:02:31  

Never pretend that a grind regardless of where it is, isn't work. And work has a value. and if they'll do it for less than your time would be worth, you let them do it.

i'm not with you on this one. imho games are a attempt to create equal opportunity for everyone participating, disconnected from real life with its own set of rules. the moment you say all grind is work regardless of context you kill the equal opportunity aspect of games.

if you don't like the grind aspect of a game the more sensible thing to do would be voicing your opinion on boards. if nothing changes, quit the game and deny the inventors their income. if enough players feel that way and do the same the devs are forced to tweak and adjust their game till it fits the majorities peoples taste.
 Asura.Creole
By Asura.Creole 2019-03-09 15:13:29  

i'm not with you on this one. imho games are a attempt to create equal opportunity for everyone participating, disconnected from real life with its own set of rules. the moment you say all grind is work regardless of context you kill the equal opportunity aspect of games.

if you don't like the grind aspect of a game the more sensible thing to do would be voicing your opinion on boards. if nothing changes, quit the game and deny the inventors their income. if enough players feel that way and do the same the devs are forced to tweak and adjust their game till it fits the majorities peoples taste.
what the hell are you going on about. You are only as equal as the person who plays exactly like you. Players who have extra in game currency will always be ahead of you because they will maximize their IN GAME time by doing things that people without said currency can't do.
This is the same as people paying for JP as they sleep, paying for a PL as they afk and do other things on an alt or in real life. Learn to maximize your time cause regardless what you do, time is money.
 Asura.Creole
By Asura.Creole 2019-03-09 15:47:21  
Asura.Topace said: »

Why not just buy yourself an idris? At least that way you can leech helm wins and omen runs
Please tell me your secret to getting an Idris without taking the 6 months required to max coalitions,oh you bought your account?
 Asura.Topace
user: Topace
By Asura.Topace 2019-03-09 15:52:37  

Please tell me your secret to getting an Idris without taking the 6 months required to max coalitions,oh you bought your account?
Been here for well over 4 years on this character and since the start of the game in general. You’re the one whose on people avoid list mr.warp out of omen.
 Asura.Creole
By Asura.Creole 2019-03-09 15:56:13  

Been here for well over 4 years on this character and since the start of the game in general. You’re the one whose on people avoid list mr.warp out of omen.
You mad i didn't play the last 5 years?
By Shichishito 2019-03-09 15:56:21  
what the hell are you going on about. You are only as equal as the person who plays exactly like you. Smart players who have extra in game currency will always be ahead of you because they will maximize their IN GAME time by doing things that people without said currency can't do.
This is the same as people paying for JP as they sleep, paying for a PL as they afk and do other things on an alt or in real life. Learn to maximize your time cause regardless what you do, time is money.

once MMO players hit a certain amount of progress their opportunity for making gil become pretty much the same. there is no special degree of "smartness" to significantly rise the limits of your income, the only descerning factor that increases your income over others is time invested.

you use the phrase "Smart players who have extra in game currency" but what you realy mean is making use of RMT/cheats/bots/exploits/mercing or in your specific example "and do other things on an alt" - pay2win. all of those have the side effect of corrupting the underlying concept of pretty much every game, equality of opportunity.
 Asura.Creole
By Asura.Creole 2019-03-09 16:08:51  
what the hell are you going on about. You are only as equal as the person who plays exactly like you. Smart players who have extra in game currency will always be ahead of you because they will maximize their IN GAME time by doing things that people without said currency can't do.

once MMO players hit a certain amount of progress their opportunity for making gil become pretty much the same. there is no special degree of "smartness" to significantly rise the limits of your income, the only descerning factor that increases your income over others is time invested.

you use the phrase "Smart players who have extra in game currency" but what you realy mean is making use of RMT/cheats/bots/exploits/mercing or in your specific example "and do other things on an alt" - pay2win. all of those have the side effect of corrupting the underlying concept of pretty much every game, equality of opportunity.
Not everyone who sells JP, items, xp are using bots or exploits.
we could both play 6 months for the same amount of /played and be far apart in progress. Don't chastise someone for wanting to spend their expendable IGC on what they deem worth it just because they don't want to play the game the same way as you.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-03-09 16:17:18  
Hate to agree with Creole, but Shichi clearly has nothing to offer to any thread besides that he really really hates RMT and bots and wants everyone to know.
By Shichishito 2019-03-09 16:40:05  
we could both play 6 months for the same amount of /played and be far apart in progress. Don't chastise someone for wanting to spend their expendable IGC on what they deem worth it just because they don't want to play the game the same way as you.

i'm not very concerned on how people spend their ingame currency as long as they've earned it.
i've been playing different online games for a while now and my personal experience is if it smells like ***, looks like ***and tastes like ***it might as well be ***.

everytime i gave someone the benefit of the doubt that earned a suspicious amount of extra currency and spend time with them, they eventually have a slip up or get comfortable enough with you to admit they use shady methods to attain that extra wealth.
By Shichishito 2019-03-09 16:42:44  
Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
Shichi clearly has nothing to offer to any thread besides that he really really hates RMT and bots

at least i have something to offer. what did you add to this conversation besides shitposting?
 Asura.Creole
By Asura.Creole 2019-03-09 18:59:35  

i'm not very concerned on how people spend their ingame currency as long as they've earned it.
i've been playing different online games for a while now and my personal experience is if it smells like ***, looks like ***and tastes like ***it might as well be ***.

everytime i gave someone the benefit of the doubt that earned a suspicious amount of extra currency and spend time with them, they eventually have a slip up or get comfortable enough with you to admit they use shady methods to attain that extra wealth.
from every MMO i have played, ive come to understand anyone with multiple characters will have more expendable IGC for whatever character they deem as the "Main", especially on FFXI. clearing ambuscade alone gives you an extra 30-50Mil, add in orbs and thats another 7-9M, now each mule you do that on, you can make gil in 2 months, but do you want to spend that time doing it?
By huttburt<3 2019-03-09 23:39:45  
the butthurt is strong here

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Jetackuu 2019-03-10 14:15:54  

What the autism?
 Asura.Creole
By Asura.Creole 2019-03-10 15:48:03  
huttburt<3 said: »
that name tho
By lhova 2019-03-10 16:14:50  

That price per horn is more than fair, actually pretty decent.
 Asura.Beatsbytaru
By Asura.Beatsbytaru 2019-03-10 16:19:03  
lhova said: »

If you weren't dealing with Asura competition, sure.
By Shichishito 2019-03-10 16:45:04  
huttburt<3 said: »

if you sense butthurt everywhere you go maybe you should consider using lube in the future?
[+]
 Asura.Creole
By Asura.Creole 2019-03-10 16:57:09  
Asura.Beatsbytaru said: »
lhova said: »

If you weren't dealing with Asura competition, sure.
28 so far, not much comp