Asura's Official Shitpost Thread.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Asura's official shitpost thread.
Asura's official shitpost thread.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-02-15 14:35:00  
Asura.Kalimairo said: »
when a person yells for pld for 3 hours and then asks u if you have burtgang then again u finished this without 1. shaylaa can suck on an ice cream cone :)

When people ask you stupid ***like that, just say yup. lie.

Got Idris? Yup. Got Aegis? Yup. Master? Yup. *** em.

My second favorite thing to do is join those kind of groups and specifically not use what they requested. The only thing better than having "maguffin" and not using it, is watching that group fail.
[+]
 Asura.Frod
By Asura.Frod 2019-02-15 14:41:41  
And this folks, is why eiryl is a goddamned dumbass.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-02-15 14:42:29  
It's so much fun though. Worth it. Oh you wanted +10 Geomancy? Enjoy +0 with sub 900 skill bubbles. I keep my Matre bell just for that.

To be clear, if you just ask for a job, I use what I have. it's if you have the nerve to ask me specifically if I have item, thats when you get ***on.

Equally entertaining; Shout DD, then ask if I have REMA, oh you'll get a rema, lul, you'll also get uncapped haste tp set, no DT swaps and elemental weaponskills in a regen set.
By kishr 2019-02-15 15:16:57  
Got a wanker... Yep check
Do it wank it... Yep check
I poopoo in mouth... Yep Check
[+]
 Bismarck.Chasuro
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Chasuro
By Bismarck.Chasuro 2019-02-15 16:38:27  
Asura.Eiryl said: »
when a person yells for pld for 3 hours and then asks u if you have burtgang then again u finished this without 1. shaylaa can suck on an ice cream cone :)

When people ask you stupid ***like that, just say yup. lie.

Got Idris? Yup. Got Aegis? Yup. Master? Yup. *** em.

My second favorite thing to do is join those kind of groups and specifically not use what they requested. The only thing better than having "maguffin" and not using it, is watching that group fail.
The douche is strong in this one.
By geigei 2019-02-15 16:42:56  
elemental weaponskills in a regen set
Damn, i need a set, anyone can share bis?
[+]
By Sogoro 2019-02-17 23:12:17  
WhAt CaN a BsT OfFeR a PaRtY?
 Asura.Kalimairo
user: kalimairo
By Asura.Kalimairo 2019-02-18 01:30:44  
all the botts in asura dont even inv for vw now
By Shichishito 2019-02-18 03:46:30  
Asura.Frod said:
So new update, RDM still trash?
wow, lets not derail this thread, prease stay on topic!

Asura.Frod said: »
And this folks, is why eiryl is a goddamned dumbass.
i kinda understand him tho, in a world full of dickheadery people eventually turn *** mode themselfs.

btw whut happened to the SJW thread?
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-02-18 03:59:01  
To appropriately combat douchebaggery one must use stronger douchebaggery.
[+]
 Bahamut.Inspectorgadget
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Inspectorgadget 2019-02-18 16:28:30  
Asura.Frod said: »
Phoenix.Dabackpack said: »
*** asura
Rude! go back to your barren wasteland of a server. whats pop count on a busy night there, 7? That'd be enough to do something if over half of them weren't just your multiboxed e-rp alts you use to circlejerk.

Your server has Aragan on it.
[+]
By olson2189 2019-02-18 16:36:04  
It's so much fun though. Worth it. Oh you wanted +10 Geomancy? Enjoy +0 with sub 900 skill bubbles. I keep my Matre bell just for that.

To be clear, if you just ask for a job, I use what I have. it's if you have the nerve to ask me specifically if I have item, thats when you get ***on.

Equally entertaining; Shout DD, then ask if I have REMA, oh you'll get a rema, lul, you'll also get uncapped haste tp set, no DT swaps and elemental weaponskills in a regen set.

I sometimes can't tell when you're trolling. Are you arguing against people requiring certain gear for PUGs?
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-02-18 16:44:49  
I'm never trolling. So. Very easy to tell.

And I'm against stupidity, 100%. You don't get to shout "DD" and then ask after for zona specifically. If you want to be stupid, you must put it on display.

There is no excuse for rema shouts to exist, so yes, I'm against them. It's incredibly stupid. You see the trash asura has, but they've all got a rema, so it's all good.

Spend 300m on a shiney weapon and still rock NQ gear and no dt set. it's an embarrassment.

While there is no good metric for finding a "good player" the weapon is the absolute worst possible way.
[+]
By Nariont 2019-02-18 16:47:02  
whether hes trolling or not the rema for everything mindsets gotten pretty silly for asura atleast, SR, N ambus, some low tier trash in escha, best part is its usually people shouting who are under geared themselves, theyre free to shout for that stuff, just seems unnecessary and for anyone whos just coming back is probably daunting to see their options from shouts being; get a REMA or buy whatever you need from a merc.
By DaneBlood 2019-02-18 17:10:08  
I'm never trolling. So. Very easy to tell.

And I'm against stupidity, 100%. You don't get to shout "DD" and then ask after for zona specifically. If you want to be stupid, you must put it on display.

There is no excuse for rema shouts to exist, so yes, I'm against them. It's incredibly stupid. You see the trash asura has, but they've all got a rema, so it's all good.

Spend 300m on a shiney weapon and still rock NQ gear and no dt set. it's an embarrassment.

While there is no good metric for finding a "good player" the weapon is the absolute worst possible way.

Jmm we could look at city rank. I dont know how many ppl i see that are stuck at rank 5. That must where the real challange lies :D
By olson2189 2019-02-18 17:13:41  

How would you suggest finding the good ones in a shout that has a very limited number of characters?

I agree that some people impose silly requirements for easy content. Deedo/Shayla/Infurita/(whatever his other alt names are) is a shining example of that silliness. I once saw him shouting in town for 2 hours 5/6 looking for a 4song BRD for a CP party.

On the other hand though, there is content that calls for certain jobs/gear, and to deny that is also silly. No, your 900 GEO is not capable of tackling every piece of content in the game.
By Shichishito 2019-02-18 17:19:46  
DaneBlood said: »
Jmm we could look at city rank. I dont know how many ppl i see that are stuck at rank 5. That must where the real challange lies :D

i know its a crazy suggestion but how about inviting people and do a couple of test runs, if you fail cause their gear is too weak for the content and you decide you don't want to party with them again at least you didn't base your decision on prejudice.
By Nariont 2019-02-18 17:22:54  
thats the ideal way to go about it, but after 1 or 2 wipes its generally /disband
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-02-18 17:27:43  
olson2189 said: »
I agree that some people impose silly requirements for easy content. Deedo/Shayla/Infurita/(whatever his other alt names are) is a shining example of that silliness. I once saw him shouting in town for 2 hours 5/6 looking for a 4song BRD for a CP party.

*** and his 17 alts is a perfect example indeed. He had the balls to ask for empyrean feet on cor once. As if the boost to one nuke is so important. Again, I told him I had them, and didn't use them. I would personally love to know every account he uses so I don't accidentally join them. I know a few but I'm sure he has more.

olson2189 said: »
On the other hand though, there is content that calls for certain jobs/gear, and to deny that is also silly. No, your 900 GEO is not capable of tackling every piece of content in the game.

There is absolutely nothing that a nonidris GEO can't accomplish. There is not one single event that taking a +5 GEO to would be make or break.

Quote:
How can you tell if not by weapon
You should know, yourself, before you join something, what you are capable of. Not if someone else says you're capable.

You shouldn't even be allowed to own a rema without being able to prove you know how to use the damn thing. Create training dummies and force dps checks.
 Asura.Bigtymer
user: olson2189
By Asura.Bigtymer 2019-02-18 17:40:12  
There is absolutely nothing that a nonidris GEO can't accomplish. There is not one single event that taking a +5 GEO to would be make or break.

Why would you assume a Dunna? Why would you impose a Dunna gear requirement? That's elitist of you.

Do you see how silly this sounds?
By Nariont 2019-02-18 17:51:32  
a Dunna takes roughly 3m a idris takes a good 150~ish and 6 months of coalitions
[+]
By olson2189 2019-02-18 17:55:08  
Nope, you're elitist.
 Asura.Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-02-18 18:03:20  
You have to draw a baseline somewhere. just like you can't go around rockin sparks117 for everything. Some things are non-negotiable. The rest are.

If you can't be bothered to get Dunna(or better)((for example)) you're no longer allowed to play GEO. Non negotiable.

If you can't be bothered to carry echo drops, you don't get to play a caster. Non negotiable.

If you don't own a shineyglow but can hit control 1 and control 2 appropriately, while meeting that baseline, you're golden.

"what's a fair/reasonable baseline?" Varies. 1500 DPS isn't a fair baseline for Normal ambuscade, but it might be for VD ambuscade. not really worth discussing because it's -never- going to happen.
By Shichishito 2019-02-18 18:19:38  
If you can't be bothered to get Dunna(or better)((for example)) you're no longer allowed to play GEO. Non negotiable.

is there a upgrade to dunna? i thought its still the best bell.

If you can't be bothered to carry echo drops, you don't get to play a caster. Non negotiable.

i don't carry echo drops, i play casters and/or hybrid casters 100% of the time.
deal with it! /em drops mic.
 Phoenix.Dabackpack
MSPaint Winner
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Dabackpack 2019-02-18 20:01:39  
You have to draw a baseline somewhere. just like you can't go around rockin sparks117 for everything. Some things are non-negotiable. The rest are.

If you don't own a shineyglow but can hit control 1 and control 2 appropriately, while meeting that baseline, you're golden.

"what's a fair/reasonable baseline?" Varies. 1500 DPS isn't a fair baseline for Normal ambuscade, but it might be for VD ambuscade. not really worth discussing because it's -never- going to happen.

the point is that you are going to have to draw a line in the sand somewhere and there are going to be arbitrary heuristics that go into that. Some people make RMEA that line as it's simple and the most reliable without knowing their skill in advance.
By Afania 2019-02-18 20:23:29  
For DD, rema is the worst way to determine whether a DD is good for VD or not. Having a DT set and other slot of gears makes so much more difference in ambuscade.

REMA DD shout ultimately hurts PUG community because entire pool of DD player in PUG community ended up having lower quality. Most new/returning player prioritize "REMA" over everything else because of these shouts.

There are countless new/returning player, their 1st thing to do after returning to the game is to build the cheapest rema(aka....ragnarok, mandau etc) so they get invite to ambu N pt. They waste so much gil on a weapon that they will eventually ditch and underperform because their sets arent upgraded without gil.

You know who suffers the most from these shouts? Pt organizers.

As a pt organizer myself I never understand why people shout for rema DD at all. Its often being justified with "but I want high quality DD" in reality every DD quality lowers because of these shout forcing players upgrade gears in wrong prioritization.

Support jobs, however, is much easier to control the outcome. Your brd rema either generates X amount of acc or you dont. Your geo either generate X amount of def down or you dont. So picking certain suport rema is a lot more justified.

With the exception of demanding an idris when pdif capped, of course. Idris doesnt make much difference in ambuscade VD if def- ws/cc chaos/dia4 are used. "Idris only" in VD is overkill. Brd rema makes a lot more difference than idris for VD.
[+]
user: Kiyara
By Asura.Kiyarasubrosa 2019-02-18 21:11:41  
Afania said: »
For DD, rema is the worst way to determine whether a DD is good for VD or not. Having a DT set and other slot of gears makes so much more difference in ambuscade.

REMA DD shout ultimately hurts PUG community because entire pool of DD player in PUG community ended up having lower quality. Most new/returning player prioritize "REMA" over everything else because of these shouts.

There are countless new/returning player, their 1st thing to do after returning to the game is to build the cheapest rema(aka....ragnarok, mandau etc) so they get invite to ambu N pt. They waste so much gil on a weapon that they will eventually ditch and underperform because their sets arent upgraded without gil.

As a pt organizer myself I never understand why people shout for rema DD at all. Its often being justified with "but I want high quality DD" in reality every DD quality lowers because of these shout forcing players upgrade gears in wrong prioritization.

Seriously this. PUG are such trash because of this cancerous mentality. To me all it says when you shout for REMA mastered job only is that you need crutch to help carry you through the content. And even if you have a REMA, it has to be specific one (i.e. in my case, it has to be Aeneas/Thwastar, cannot be Mandau).

Seriously *** this game's community at times. Elitist *** hats are to blame for creating this crap.
[+]
 Asura.Kalimairo
user: kalimairo
By Asura.Kalimairo 2019-02-18 21:50:22  
Asura.Kiyarasubrosa said: »

Seriously this. PUG are such trash because of this cancerous mentality. To me all it says when you shout for REMA mastered job only is that you need crutch to help carry you through the content. And even if you have a REMA, it has to be specific one (i.e. in my case, it has to be Aeneas/Thwastar, cannot be Mandau).

Seriously *** this game's community at times. Elitist *** hats are to blame for creating this crap.

Ragnarok is actually good for this ambuscade, if my rdm was mastered i wouldiv spam'd VD been doing N-D but yesterday, had a mythic RDM in VD who just slept and yelling at us about SC damage, she never put adele frazzle distract, once a new rdm got in boss died within 5 minutes, and yes that rdm we had and failed debuffing i think she thought her job was just to sleep "facepalm" she had a mythic sword too
By Ruaumoko 2019-02-18 23:00:59  
Asura.Kiyarasubrosa said: »

Ragnarok is actually good for this ambuscade, if my rdm was mastered i wouldiv spam'd VD been doing N-D but yesterday, had a mythic RDM in VD who just slept and yelling at us about SC damage, she never put adele frazzle distract, once a new rdm got in boss died within 5 minutes, and yes that rdm we had and failed debuffing i think she thought her job was just to sleep "facepalm" she had a mythic sword too
It's funny because the Crocea Mors actually has higher Magic Accuracy than the Murgelis, without AM1 anyway.
 Asura.Elizabet
user: Elizabet
By Asura.Elizabet 2019-02-18 23:37:13  
There is not one single event that taking a +5 GEO to would be make or break.

My +7 Mastered GEO still gets denied on the basis of non-idris. It's actually a good filter to filter would be PT leaders.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7