フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » WoC pop item trade for win
WoC pop item trade for win
 Asura.Creole
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Creole
By Asura.Creole 2019-02-09 13:37:09  
Slevin said: »
Hopefully he'll be transferring server in the near future and he can be another servers problem.
not happening *** boy
By Slevin 2019-02-09 14:38:49  
Lol. Then enjoy no one helping you with anything. Hope u have a bunch of money to make some more alts. Gonna need about 4 more to get anything done
[+]
 Asura.Elazar
サーバ: Asura
user: Elazar1
By Asura.Elazar 2019-02-09 14:39:30  
Asura.Creole said: »
kiania said: »
FYI to all the *** riders out there, i offered to pay for the neck that they were selling, i offered to reimburse with multiple OU pops i offered other pops. Instead they trash talked and came to the forums. So *** them and anyone else who with em

LIES! You did not offer gil to cover the neck nor did you offer any OU pops. The only thing you offered was your WoC pop, why would we get you the clear you need (the one you created this thread about in the 1st place) after you just *** us over? Judging from the direction this thread took it seems like you are making enemies left and right in the short time you have been back.
You didn't whisper me so how you gonna tell me what i offered? I offered Elazar 2 OU pops, 2 WOC pops or Gil for the neck, he said "*** you, you *** buyer out of neck" So get your facts straight before you come to this forum telling me what i offered.
What crap are you smoking man? I need some and if you did so call offer us/me these pops you really think we’d take you up on them? And get you the WoC clear, because you quite clearly can’t beat anything yourself as all you is yell in town to be carried. And under no circumstances would I allow you on a single one of the single things we sell again, once bitten twice shy. Seriously grow up this making you look more pathetic with each and every post. I hear WoW could use some players like you.
[+]
By Slevin 2019-02-09 14:43:15  
I don't even care that u screwed us over. My only issue is that instead of just owning it, you tried to make it look like the people I play with were in the wrong. As if we were the problem. And now you're just acting like a child. Insulting everyone in the thread. Good luck out there bud. There will b 2 more added to my blacklist tonight.
[+]
By Haorhu8 2019-02-09 16:24:53  
Lol. Then enjoy no one helping you with anything. Hope u have a bunch of money to make some more alts. Gonna need about 4 more to get anything done

Haha
By Haorhu8 2019-02-09 16:27:27  
Asura.Elazar said: »
FYI to all the *** riders out there, i offered to pay for the neck that they were selling, i offered to reimburse with multiple OU pops i offered other pops. Instead they trash talked and came to the forums. So *** them and anyone else who with em

LIES! You did not offer gil to cover the neck nor did you offer any OU pops. The only thing you offered was your WoC pop, why would we get you the clear you need (the one you created this thread about in the 1st place) after you just *** us over? Judging from the direction this thread took it seems like you are making enemies left and right in the short time you have been back.
You didn't whisper me so how you gonna tell me what i offered? I offered Elazar 2 OU pops, 2 WOC pops or Gil for the neck, he said "*** you, you *** buyer out of neck" So get your facts straight before you come to this forum telling me what i offered.
What crap are you smoking man? I need some and if you did so call offer us/me these pops you really think we’d take you up on them? And get you the WoC clear, because you quite clearly can’t beat anything yourself as all you is yell in town to be carried. And under no circumstances would I allow you on a single one of the single things we sell again, once bitten twice shy. Seriously grow up this making you look more pathetic with each and every post. I hear WoW could use some players like you.

Yup
By Haorhu8 2019-02-09 16:29:07  
I don't even care that u screwed us over. My only issue is that instead of just owning it, you tried to make it look like the people I play with were in the wrong. As if we were the problem. And now you're just acting like a child. Insulting everyone in the thread. Good luck out there bud. There will b 2 more added to my blacklist tonight.[/quote

#TheEnd
By Haorhu8 2019-02-09 16:29:57  
Hopefully he'll be transferring server in the near future and he can be another servers problem.
not happening *** boy

It will soon
 Phoenix.Lobsang
サーバ: Phoenix
By Phoenix.Lobsang 2019-02-09 18:19:42  
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [32 days between previous and next post]
By Haorhu8 2019-03-13 17:56:22  
looking to give my Pop item for a win on 2 chars, shouting this but putting it here just incase
ote | Reply | Report | Score: 1 +
Just watch he’s not /blm and fks your buyers over
didn't mess anyone over, i lost 7mil on that pointless run.
Didn’t mess anyone over? How did you lose 7mil you tool it was our pop. You cost 3 of our buyers there items because your stupid

When the item you were buying didn't drop, you took us out with other drops in the pool, that other people were buying. What are we missing?
Asura.Smoky said: »
1 buyer lost item, you didn't communicate ***so i left. So its my fault you idiots sat there not saying anything? weird group of idiots i see.

Why not wait til pool was clear?
dolphinboy said: »
Or you could just warp out. You did it because you’re an *** and didn’t get what you wanted.
DaneBlood said: »
1 buyer lost item, you didn't communicate ***so i left. So its my fault you idiots sat there not saying anything? weird group of idiots i see.

You gotta be pretty special to warp entire group out of a run when there are still drops in pool.
No communication as you said means you had no information whatever it was wanted or not.
Soo yeah did en fact not give a Sh.. about others.
Pantafernando said: »
Prob because he was expecting a bonus floor.
i was,

It wasn't ur run. Why would you even have the thought of taking us up for a bonus floor? Seems like some mixed up back tracking right there.

#Creole same Kyliejenner