言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Starting with FFXI YT videos
Starting with FFXI YT videos
By SimonSes 2019-01-23 05:48:52  
Hey,

I came back to FFXI in late 2017 (after 6+ years break). I only had my mule available from back then, so 2018 was a really busy year to catch up with everything.

In 2019 I want to start pushing some videos on you tube. I don't really do that for fame, subscribers or something like that. I just enjoy showcasing games, which I play the most and in case of FFXI, I do it also to promote the game at least a little, so it wont die.

I plan to do two series of videos. First I will mainly do with almost RAW material and will be titled Real And Wonderful Vana'diel. I will try to include some tips, trick, mechanics and generally some useful info in this series, but it's not going to be a full guides (probably). Second will be focused more on editing video to make something hopefully interesting to watch.

Naturally the RAW videos are much easier and faster to make and I'm a father of 1.5 year old kid and have a full time job and I still need time to play FFXI :) so there will be much more RAW videos than edited ones.

First video

Enjoy it (or not :P) and have a nice day!
[+]
 Asura.Yamisam
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Yamisam
By Asura.Yamisam 2019-01-23 10:34:43  
Very nice! I do kind of the same thing. It isn't for fame or subs. I love doing it. Cheers!
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
サーバ: Bismarck
Game: FFXI
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2019-01-23 11:33:50  
Ill never watch anyone of your vids.

But ill bump your post...

Gl
[+]
By SimonSes 2019-02-09 07:38:56  
Video number 2 is up