How To Call For Keybound Keys In In-game Macros

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Windower » Support » How to call for Keybound keys in in-game macros
How to call for Keybound keys in in-game macros
By Feuce 2019-01-18 16:19:05  
Hi there, I prefer to play with a Xbox One Controller. I'm using a BST gearswap that uses keybinds like this: "Alt + =" To toggle through JugPets. How can I write an in-game macro to do this?

The Gearswap Lua itself has code so that "//gs c Ready One" can be placed into an in-game macro and it uses the corresponding jug pet ability. So I have to believe this is also possible.

I do not want to remap the buttons on my controller via another 3rd party software as I don't have more than 2 free buttons available. I'm trying to make all of the Key binds from the Gearswap into macros that I can use through my controller.

Long story short: I just want to play the damn game with a controller but still use Gearswap. How can I make this happen? Thank you.

The Gearswap is the one from the Killer-Instinct Guide
By Peeks 2019-01-18 16:53:14  
/console gs c Ready One
[+]
By Feuce 2019-01-18 17:40:36  
Your comment helped me figure it out,

-- Gearswap Commands Specific to this File --
---------------------------------------------
-- Universal Ready Move Commands -
-- //gs c Ready one
-- //gs c Ready two
-- //gs c Ready three
-- //gs c Ready four
--
-- alt+F8 cycles through designated Jug Pets
" etc etc etc "

I want the input of this key command "alt+F8" in a in-game macro. I don't want to use the keyboard at all during combat.

-- Set up Jug Pet cycling and keybind Alt+F8/Ctrl+F8
-- INPUT PREFERRED JUG PETS HERE
state.JugMode = M{['description']='Jug Mode', 'Meaty Broth', 'Spicy Broth', 'Bubbly Broth', 'Livid Broth',
'Tant. Broth', 'Blackwater Broth', 'Windy Greens', 'Lucky Broth', 'Bug-Ridden Broth'}
send_command('bind !f8 gs c cycle JugMode')
send_command('bind ^f8 gs c cycleback JugMode')

I'm guessing the answer is in the syntax of the bind?

send_command('bind !f8 gs c cycle JugMode')
send_command('bind ^f8 gs c cycleback JugMode')

... ok I figured it out. Next post I put will have just the answer for anyone who needs it.
By Feuce 2019-01-18 17:42:26  
/console gs c cycle JugMode
/console gs c cycleback JugMode

Put those 2 into separate in-game macros and you can cycle through the jugs forwards and backwards.