lets speculate on emp reforge +2 and +3
First Page 2

| Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Saevel
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Saevel 2019-01-16 16:17:18  
Boii head and feat are most likely going to be stupid powerful. The body might be good depending what else they put on it. The legs and hands are the most likely to be situation or useless altogether.

The only reason we're not using Boii head / feet right now is the lack of accuracy and missing power creep.
[+]
By Boshi 2019-01-16 16:31:52  
Rdm will get wsd6 on either body legs or feet
Rdm head will become best nuking head.

Blu head will be a useful CA swap if you use that.
Blu nuking feet should be best again.
WSD10 will come on either head or feet or hands. I'm guessing not head because they don't like tossing it on a physical stat piece, they'll put it on the magical feet.

Cor legs might become useful shooting piece, already really high stp.
wsd will come on hands head or legs.
[+]
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-01-16 16:36:01  
Forum » FFXI » Jobs » Warrior »
 Asura.Baroma
user: baroma
By Asura.Baroma 2019-01-16 16:36:42  
Boshi said: »

WSD10 will come on either head or feet or hands. I'm guessing not head because they don't like tossing it on a physical stat piece, they'll put it on the magical feet.

This is a Warrior forum post btw

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Quetzalcoatl.Tesseracta
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Tussell
By Quetzalcoatl.Tesseracta 2019-01-16 16:43:25  
Asura.Baroma said: »

This is a Warrior forum post, btw Masamune is better than Doji.

Fixed so its identical to every other forum post.
[+]
By Tarage 2019-01-16 16:44:28  
SMN horn will go up to Favor +4. That's guaranteed as it's the only way we'll get to 20 second BPs.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2019-01-16 17:27:25  
Skulkers Pollaine +3 will have TH5
[+]

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Bahamut.Nebohh
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Kealohaa
By Bahamut.Nebohh 2019-01-16 19:17:02  
If you wanted comments about jobs in general for empy reforged +2/3, then you probably shouldn’t have posted in the WAR section of forums.

Post deleted by User.
By Taint 2019-01-16 20:33:52  
SAM
WSdmg10% piece will be the feet.
Body is already BiS will be stupid strong at +3.

MNK
Body already used during impetus will be stupid strong at +3.
Legs are a great TP at +1 will be BiS at +3.
[+]
By volkom 2019-01-16 20:52:54  
hope heathen gauntlets have like +30% greatsword weaponskill damage
[+]
By Senaki 2019-01-16 20:59:10  
Basically: For any Jobs that already use their Empy armors, even with the power creep, then their Empy will be a huge boon. This includes: Sam Body, Smn Body (Maybe), Run Legs/Feet, Cor Hands/Feet, Rng Hands (ish), Whm Legs, etc.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-01-16 21:02:55  
Put this thread on General instead.
By Chimerawizard 2019-01-16 21:07:59  
SCH
I'm curious what they'll do with the set. Especially the hat since it boosts rapture, ebullience, and regen potency. CP? MAB? MBD?
Body piece is pretty boring, I hope they add something new on it.
legs I hope get an enfeebling potency buff because sch barely gets any of that currently.
feet I hope gets magic burst dmg +10 or more and a bunch of magic attack.
and of course, I hope all the stratagem boosts go from 15% to 25% and perpetuance from 55% to 75%.
[+]
By Senaki 2019-01-16 21:10:35  
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Put this thread on General instead.

The time for this has past. Lol
By SimonSes 2019-01-16 22:18:02  
DNC
head: Imagine if it gets +3 critical hits and 35% critical damage at +3 (that critical damage is unique multiplier not a normal critical damage). 8x Clim. rudras during zerg and easy 3x Clim. rudras during regular use of Climactic.
 Shiva.Arislan
サーバ: Shiva
user: Arislan
By Shiva.Arislan 2019-01-16 22:39:10  

[+]
By Felgarr 2019-01-17 00:02:53  
Beastmaster
Head: Monster correlation effects still won't matter.
Body: Killer effects augments will still be extremely situational.
Hands: Increase to Sic/Ready TP Bonus would be nice but I won't hold my breath.
Legs: Stout Servant +3 or 4 to make Pet DT- 12-13%.
Feet: Sput +20-25 ...yawn, more pet Attack. Maybe WSD?
Set Bonus: You're playing as Beastmaster, that's the bonus. :/

Paladin:
Head: More FC, Shield Skill and MP->HP conversion.
Body: More mitigate DT based on enmity
Hands: Just meh.
Legs: Even more enmity loss while taking damage
Feet: Can we get super potent Flash? :/
Set Bonus: Absorb :/
[+]
By Boshi 2019-01-17 09:56:05  
Bismarck.Vize said: »
Bahamut.Nebohh said: »
If you wanted comments about jobs in general for empy reforged +2/3, then you probably shouldn’t have posted in the WAR section of forums.

i started it with war emp ........other people added other jobs as it grew i went along with it

By Foxfire 2019-01-17 10:24:40  
kasuga hands with wsd or better stats in general could be BiS; the sekka buff used to be good when it was new.
By Boshi 2019-01-17 10:46:04  
NIN is currently the only DD job without a good amb+2 or af+3/relic+3 WSD hands.

(thf is in a boat where it could really use a body)
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-01-17 11:06:54  
I wouldn't mind if they made certain empyrean JSE more defensively based. Seeing as how Artifact was mostly high acc, Relic was Acc/att/macc, the shift to the defensive side would make some interesting options.

Ninja:
Gonna get hype if Feet got an extra shadow of Utsusemi. More Meva (comparable to Kendatsuba, perhaps some MDT). I could see them going with the high FC feet as an option as well, since it would pair remarkably with Utsusemi.

Body should will undoubtedly be the WSD+10 piece. I would reasonably expect some Critical Hit Rate, or Critical hit Damage bonuses. Blade: Hi would appreciate it. I wish the Migawari bonus was activation only, instead of being worn throughout. SE has a very bad history with Ninja JSE bodies. AF is garbage, Relic is garbage. We got miffed on the last WSD piece being legs (shared slot with Hiza+2), and the amazing stats on the Relic+3 body (especially that Sange + Daken Bonus...) all but go to waste TBH. Big gaffe here imo. Here's to hoping they make Empyrean body Hattori Ninji +3 great again.

Hands will be BIS nuking with an added enhancement to Futae. I'm not worried here. I would love to see a chunk of Macc along with MBBII stat, for the magical ninja route.

Legs are gonna be a physical tanking piece upgrade with +20 Yonin-based counter enhancement (my guess). They should also consider adding boatloads of enmity here, since Yonin. I think this opens up a neat tanking cape option for Counter+10 for a good Front-facing Yonin tank set (you can parry + counter through shadows with JP).

Head will be a melee piece for sure with the Innin bonus, 12-15% DA sounds reasonable, but I would prefer to see something in addition. I wouldn't mind TA/QA instead of the Innin -> DA, but wishful thinking. Looking specifically a bonus to Innin. Innin +30 would be huge so that the natural decay would take it to current-day Innin. "Augments Innin" is also an option. The DW kind of hurts Ninja, so STP would be nice (but Ryou Head +1 already has both of those and tons of acc...) or perhaps give us some Critical Hit Damage (under Innin) to replace Adhemar Bonnet +1. The biggest problem with Ninja gear is that they have zero ilvl head pieces for Enmity. Naturally, it would have made sense if the head got Enmity since they are lacking for a jse piece with it, but it that doesn't even mesh well with Innin, so we can rule out finally getting an enmity piece in the head slot..

In any event, I think Ninja gear will be very nice, hard to mess it up since we only use 1 (2) pieces.
By Marootsoobootsu 2019-01-17 11:20:39  
NIN is currently the only DD job without a good amb+2 or af+3/relic+3 WSD hands.

(thf is in a boat where it could really use a body)

THF needs feet more than body. But they're probably going to get a 6% WSD hands with no crit damage on it.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-01-17 11:22:29  
Dragoon:

Head has the making of being a really good Master TP/Wyvern DT (absorb) piece, similar to how Emicho Feet+1 are very good when you need acc and a small boon for the wyvern. Wyvern Absorb+20 with a good bit of Acc (or even master DT) would be pretty cool. Can be paired with Ptero Brais +3 in a master/wyvern set.

Body I would love to see for WSD just because the stats make sense. Doubled Wyvern Food effect, or even a big bonus to wyvern breaths (makes sense actually to have one piece for WSD+wyvern breath macro). They've done a decent job of including wyvern on stuff, so I am optimistic here.

Hands I don't know the direction they would go. Maybe just add to the number of debuffs removed via Spirit Link.

Legs/Feet look to see better versions of their 119 counterparts, boosting the respective jumps that much more.
 Lakshmi.Buukki
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2019-01-17 11:23:39  

SAM doesn't have one either.
[+]

Post deleted by User.
 Asura.Gesetz
user: Cptjoe
By Asura.Gesetz 2019-01-17 11:49:04  
WAR, DRK, and SAM (you know, actual DD jobs) would all beg to differ. Speaking in absolutes is usually a bad idea.
[+]
First Page 2