The Greatest Comic Ever
 Lakshmi.Holman
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: holman
By Lakshmi.Holman 2009-10-11 17:01:56  
Nightfyre said:
Vawn said:
How is that Internet restraining order coming along Holman?

User submitted image
You've been banned from various forums for a reason: you're a pretentious *** who doesn't know ***. Ergo, you also fit in perfectly at Alla. Go away.

Also, what's up with the Miracles fixation? He turn down your buttbuddy request or something?

^ this

User submitted image

Hello! Central, dear
Central, listen here:
Please connect me with my father
Number one, two, three!

Daddy this is me
Come home right away
Since you left this morning, daddy dear
Many things have happened here

Daddy, come home!
Close the ffxi window and hurry up home!
Won't you come to me?

Johnny stole my mittens
My brand new Sunday mittens
Outside of that the cat has lost her kittens

Daddy, come home!
Johnny's punching me, and
I can't hold my own

Ma found a locket
Of a little girl in your pocket
Daddy, so you better come home.

Daddy, hurry up!
Johnny broke the cup
That we borrowed from our neighbor

Harry stubbed his toe
Playing Buffalo
Mabel fell downstairs
Willie's chasing Jack around the flat
Everything's fine outside of that

Vawn: After level 75 damn.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Leonien
user: Leonien
By Lakshmi.Leonien 2009-10-14 08:07:59  
vawn you surpass veli as the server pos
congratulations

all you do is squabble on the forums acting like a *** towards holman & crew.
frankly i know alot of people and myself are getting tired of you

now quit hating or take it to tells and emotes.
[+]
 Carbuncle.Sevourn
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Sevourn
By Carbuncle.Sevourn 2009-10-15 07:58:25  
a little off subject but i've never gotten the whole it's cool to hate on alla thing

it's not chock full of advanced endgame info like BG, but the information that is there is very well organized into job threads. If i wanted a lowman JoL strat, i'd /sea BG, but if i wanted to level a new job and wanted a general idea of how to gear, i'd head to alla. alla also has it's share of math wizzes like milich, even if they aren't as prevalent as on BG. tbh, the game has been pretty well unraveled at this point. I'm sure BG had an edge at one point, but as long as ffxi has been out, pretty much every community has discovered optimal builds and strats by now.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
サーバ: Asura
user: Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-10-15 11:17:40  
if you want good information, go to wiki.

Alla isn't all that great when it comes to information (including jobs) since its all "general ideas" but you have to go thru different threads about different *** (instead of having a continual "click here for the 2nd quest in this series of AF" ***you get from wiki).

I would go to wiki over Alla anyday because I don't have to deal with wasting hours of my time just to find that one piece of information that is hidden within it all that I wanted.

On a side note: Yes, I did go to Alla before I went to wiki. Day I discovered wiki is the day that I was able to play my job(s) well.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Vawn
user: Vawn
By Lakshmi.Vawn 2009-10-15 15:20:23  
Korpg said:
On a side note: Yes, I did go to Alla before I went to wiki. Day I discovered wiki is the day that I was able to play my job(s) well.

Well at least you can admit when you cannot think for yourself.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-10-15 18:02:12  
Vawn said:
Korpg said:

Well at least you can admit when you cannot think for yourself.

You made no sense.

If you didn't realize what I said, I'll dumb it down for you.

When I was using Alla, I wasn't a good WAR (that was my first job at the time, and I was a noob).

After I quit using Alla, I became a better WAR.

So, in a sense, I became better by not using your website. So, maybe you should rethink the quality of your website, huh?
 Lakshmi.Vawn
user: Vawn
By Lakshmi.Vawn 2009-10-16 08:27:40  
You are basically saying "when I let alla people tell me how to play I was a noob. When I let other sites tell me how to play I am much better".

Either way, its kind of sad you can't think for yourself at all and are only good if whoever is doing your thinking for you is telling you the right things.

Your blatent anger towards Allakhazam is unfounded. If you still visited the site you would notice a good 50% or more of Alla posters are the exact same people posting on all the other sites.
[+]
 Asura.Korpg
By Asura.Korpg 2009-10-16 09:05:33  
Vawn said:
You are basically saying "when I let alla people tell me how to play I was a noob. When I let other sites tell me how to play I am much better".

You misunderstand, I said: When I go to Alla for information, I get the wrong information. When I go to somewhere else, I get proven information.

Quote:

Either way, its kind of sad you can't think for yourself at all and are only good if whoever is doing your thinking for you is telling you the right things.

You mean to tell me that you come up with your information just on observation, not by testing? And you wonder why nobody goes to your website for information.

Quote:

Your blatent anger towards Allakhazam is unfounded. If you still visited the site you would notice a good 50% or more of Alla posters are the exact same people posting on all the other sites.

Its the 50% that don't go to any other website that gives the incorrect information. You would probably say that Lullaby would work on Aerns, wouldn't you?
 Lakshmi.Holman
user: holman
By Lakshmi.Holman 2009-10-16 10:37:56  
Korpg said:
Vawn said:

You misunderstand, I said: When I go to Alla for information, I get the wrong information. When I go to somewhere else, I get proven information.

Quote:

You mean to tell me that you come up with your information just on observation, not by testing? And you wonder why nobody goes to your website for information.

Quote:

Its the 50% that don't go to any other website that gives the incorrect information. You would probably say that Lullaby would work on Aerns, wouldn't you?

I get my info upon testing it out first. As far as battle strategies are concerned Bluegartls is by far the best site. It may be *** showing contest (Not always, but often), but the info speaks for itself. I found out that most people who hate the site still visit often, and if you don't 90% of the time you're the Palidan flashing in all enmity gear with no haste. Wiki is used when I can't find a certain segment on gartr.

edit:Korg stop trying to trick people lol; Aerns are resistant if not immune to light spells, but weak against dark magic.
 Bismarck.Marinae
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Filiros
By Bismarck.Marinae 2009-10-16 11:40:32  
Vegetto said:
Holman said:
Korpg said:
Holman said:

What cartoon is that Korpg?

I been meaning to ask you that for months lol.

I have no clue as to what you are talking about.

The sig lol

I think you mean his avatar and i don't think that's from anything, that's been around for years, first time I saw it was in middle school on newgrounds.

It was for Honda online promotions, lol