フォーラム » Everything Else » Tech Support » Trying to contact guildwork people
Trying to contact guildwork people
 Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq
Guildwork Premium
サーバ: Carbuncle
Game: FFXI
user: Imoq
By Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq 2018-10-28 18:17:35  
I've been trying to contact Guildwork people via e-mail but I haven't received any answer to my enquiries. I have also tried to contact Stanislav via IM on Guildwork site but also no answer.

Does anybody know how could I contact anybody from Guildwork staff? Since FFXIAH.com still has links to Guildwork I figured I could ask here.

The issue is that my card has been charged every month with Guildwork premium (which is fine, I don't mind the USD $3.33) but I can't use any of the premium features so something is not working right.

Thanks in advance, and again sorry for the maybe out-of-place question!
By Jetackuu 2018-10-28 18:35:27  
lol, guildwork is dead dude, it's abandonware.

It's kept on life support by Rooks, and that's about it.

Report it as fraud to your bank, as at this point it literally is fraud.
[+]
 Asura.Suteru
サーバ: Asura
user: Suteru
By Asura.Suteru 2018-10-28 18:42:34  
Stanislav handed off Guildwork to Rooks more or less
Administrator
By Rooks 2018-10-28 18:55:55  
Asura.Suteru said: »

Not entirely. One of the things I don't have access to is the Stripe/payment stuff. I can extend your premium manually but I can't remove the billing component, and that part seems to have malfunctioned in a pretty major way.

If you just want premium back, I can do that. If you want to fix your billing, stan is who you talk to. Sorry.
 Valefor.Prothescar
Guide Master
サーバ: Valefor
By Valefor.Prothescar 2018-10-28 19:08:01  
You do all the work and Stan is the one still getting paid?

Really activates the old almonds.
[+]
Administrator
By Rooks 2018-10-28 20:14:53  
Valefor.Prothescar said: »
You do all the work and Stan is the one still getting paid?

Really activates the old almonds.

Guildwork's revenue is, at best, about even with its costs at this point. He did offer, though!

I very deliberately do not take compensation for my roles here or at GW, since my RL obligations take precedence; I don't ever want to be in a spot where I'm getting paid for something I can't do due to other priorities.
[+]
 Asura.Tydis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Asura.Tydis 2018-10-28 20:38:46  
Rooks said: »

Not entirely. One of the things I don't have access to is the Stripe/payment stuff. I can extend your premium manually but I can't remove the billing component, and that part seems to have malfunctioned in a pretty major way.

If you just want premium back, I can do that. If you want to fix your billing, stan is who you talk to. Sorry.
If he's still taking payments for Guildwork he should have at least some reasonable levels of communication, that's some shady ***.
 Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq
Guildwork Premium
By Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq 2018-10-29 06:08:38  
Rooks said: »

Thanks, Rooks! Since I've been paying the premium for ages yes, I would like to please get the use of it back. Having the ability to just do "/ffxiah someitem" in-game is very much worth it for me.

Thank you again!
 Cerberus.Genoside
サーバ: Cerberus
By Cerberus.Genoside 2018-10-29 06:23:29  
Are there any future plans with Guildwork or somehow having it co-exist with Discord? The dkp system was very useful would be good to know if there are plans for the site?
 Shiva.Ariaum
サーバ: Shiva
user: Ariaum
By Shiva.Ariaum 2018-10-29 09:36:04  
Wonder how much this guys makes off you people a month lol....

Cerberus.Genoside said: »
Are there any future plans with Guildwork or somehow having it co-exist with Discord? The dkp system was very useful would be good to know if there are plans for the site?

To continue to take your money.
 Bismarck.Oppa
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Aerison
By Bismarck.Oppa 2018-10-29 09:52:00  
Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq said: »
The issue is that my card has been charged every month with Guildwork premium (which is fine, I don't mind the USD $3.33) but I can't use any of the premium features so something is not working right.

This is fraud, immediately contact your bank associated with your credit/debit card to cancel payments and possibly escalating the issue to recoup previous payments(unlikely, but at the least it will stop the monthly charges).
 Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq
Guildwork Premium
By Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq 2018-11-01 14:13:23  
Rooks:

I sent you few PMs here and on Guildwork, not sure if you got them.

Thank you!
Administrator
By Rooks 2018-11-01 17:22:55  
Carbuncle.Elvaanmoq said: »
Rooks:

I sent you few PMs here and on Guildwork, not sure if you got them.

Thank you!

Yep, check your PMs - should be all set.
[+]
 Asura.Suteru
user: Suteru
By Asura.Suteru 2018-11-01 17:40:46  
I wonder if you could contact Stripe (the payment processor) to report the broken system and unresponsive owner of the system.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.