Linkshell Looking For Members.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Quetzalcoatl » Linkshell looking for members.
Linkshell looking for members.
 Quetzalcoatl.Jedigamer
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
user: Jedigamer
By Quetzalcoatl.Jedigamer 2018-09-23 23:27:32  
Greetings programs.

Yourmoms is a social\event linkshell currently looking for members to join us for Dynamis D clears\farming, Escha, Unity, and other fun and exciting content. We currently have a good group of players, and we are looking to expand upon this core group if possible. Most of us have been playing for a long time, and recently came together as a group to do some events. Currently, we run Ambuscade, do Escha t1-3, and low-man farm Dyna D bonus zones. We haven't attempted a Dyna wave 1 clear yet due to lack of members, but we would really like to give it a shot. Most of us are ok with farming bonus zones with 6 members for now, but we would really like to expand that to 12 members doing 2 runs\wave 1 clears a week.

We all have multiple jobs, and some of us are well geared including REMA weapons. Please send Jedigamer, Stevedave, or Munny a /tell in-game if you want more information or if you would like a pearl or just to join us on some runs.

Thank you.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Jedigamer
By Quetzalcoatl.Jedigamer 2018-09-25 19:34:45  
Doing a Jeuno run tomorrow if anyone wants to tag along. Time is roughly 7:30 PST. Thanks for looking.
 Quetzalcoatl.Jedigamer
By Quetzalcoatl.Jedigamer 2018-10-18 13:41:14  
Shameless bump. We have a group of 7 that have been pretty regular and so far we have wave 1 clears for Windy, Bastok, and Sandy under our belts with Jeuno on the schedule for our next run. We also sell\split certain drops, which is a nice bonus for all of us who attend. We have members looking to get clears on different jobs, so it would be cool if you're open in terms of what job you can bring. We're a pretty chill group that works well together and we openly discuss strategies and roles without letting egos get in the way, and we would like to keep it that way.

Drop me a line if you want to do a run with us. I'd love to have a 12 person group that can run consistently.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [35 days between previous and next post]
 Quetzalcoatl.Jedigamer
By Quetzalcoatl.Jedigamer 2018-11-22 13:19:54  
We have 2 Omen runs a week and 2 Dyna D runs a week, and are looking for support jobs and tanks. We recently lost 2 wonderful people with important jobs and need to find replacements. Hit me up in game or on here for info or to join in a run. We generally run at around 7 PM PST
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [55 days between previous and next post]
 Quetzalcoatl.Jedigamer
By Quetzalcoatl.Jedigamer 2019-01-16 12:35:30  
Bump. We've lost a number of people to burnout breaks and are looking to add a few good fits. I'm tired of being the fill in tank so we could use one of those and we could use a part time whm to fill in for ours from time to time. We are currently working on getting people beads for aeonics, some of us are also knee deep in mythic building, and we regularly farm dyna d. We hope to start doing omen again and doing aeonic clears. We welcome retunees, new players, and vets looking to help. we currently run dyna on Sunday and Wednesday at around 7pst and we have Tuesday and Saturday for omen or w\e.

We are chill. I die a lot so that's always fun and I have the best shortcuts ever.
 Quetzalcoatl.Jedigamer
By Quetzalcoatl.Jedigamer 2019-02-01 10:19:37  
Anyone looking to do events so you can gear up or work towards a long term goal? We are still going strong with a small group, but we are looking to expand. We currently farm wave 1 & 2 in Dynamis but we really want to start clearing wave 2.

Say hi or shoot me a message if you're interested.
 Quetzalcoatl.Jedigamer
By Quetzalcoatl.Jedigamer 2019-02-14 01:28:32  
Still trying to find some people who don't already have event shells. We are currently scheduling WoC and Kirin for aeonics, and we still do dynamis D twice a week. Now that I have Nirvana and am working on trials, I would really like to use it instead of tanking with my lame PLD.

I understand that this is a small server and most everyone is in a shell already but I'm hoping that someone might need a shell or I am hoping that another small shell will want to team up. Really looking for a tank and whm as we have pretty much everything else. Send me a message in game or here. Thanks.
 Quetzalcoatl.Jedigamer
By Quetzalcoatl.Jedigamer 2019-02-23 00:25:35  
Bump.

So I am realizing that getting people to join on this small server might be tough, but how about this proposition. Are there any smaller shells that would like to team up for scheduled events? I'm really looking for Omen, aeonics, and dynamis D as events for now.

I know there have to be other shells that run in the 5-11 PM pacific time window, so why not team up?
 Quetzalcoatl.Jedigamer
By Quetzalcoatl.Jedigamer 2019-02-28 22:23:34  
So I had to unfortunately kick a guy with 11 accounts and 0 people skills, and we are in desperate need of players to join us for aeonics\dyna D\omen\etc. Our shell has been parsed down to about 6 or 7 players now, and we could use some help. Anyone else with a small shell that wants to merge for stuff, or something? Please dont make me beg.
[+]
 Bahamut.Agerine
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Agerine
By Bahamut.Agerine 2019-02-28 22:50:35  
You got any larger social shells on your server you can get into and start building a base with? Idk how quetz is but If you can reach out to returning or more social settings you might find some luck.

A search on AH fourms for LS might give an idea of unheard of or lower key popular shells to get into. Some folks might be interested but don’t read AH fourms or even know how to get into a more focused group.

Mergers are a great way to boost member attendance but end of the day I personally found luck building shells by putting them on the Ls NPC and doing /shouts for events. Grew my social shell that way, helped grow another one that ended up merging and then saw like 3 or so endgame shells beak out of that.

Good luck and hope y’all can get there.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Jedigamer
By Quetzalcoatl.Jedigamer 2019-02-28 23:47:14  
Thank you. I'll give shouts a try. :-)
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [140 days between previous and next post]
 Quetzalcoatl.Jedigamer
By Quetzalcoatl.Jedigamer 2019-07-18 15:08:38  
Bumpity. I know I'm dreaming, but any whm\smn\support want to join a small event shell? Everyday is happy when you're in YourMoms!
 Quetzalcoatl.Gain
user: Gain
By Quetzalcoatl.Gain 2019-07-18 18:23:16  
Can confirm. Every day is fun in YourMoms.
[+]
 Quetzalcoatl.Calcitonin
user: Whoaters
By Quetzalcoatl.Calcitonin 2019-07-21 16:04:37  
Still looking for new members? Recently returned and definitely behind but working on my character. Would be happy to join if you'll have me. Thanks!
 Quetzalcoatl.Jedigamer
By Quetzalcoatl.Jedigamer 2019-08-02 10:38:40  
I looked for you online but couldn't find you.

But yes. We could use some folks to do stuff with. We need 1 stinking Zerde kill to get some Aeonics for our folks. I'm like the best summoner out there and the only way for people to confirm is to join our shell.
 Quetzalcoatl.Jedigamer
By Quetzalcoatl.Jedigamer 2019-08-08 13:11:49  
Finished our first round of Aeonics. Come play with us. We need to do master trials next.
 Quetzalcoatl.Jedigamer
By Quetzalcoatl.Jedigamer 2019-09-03 11:35:05  
Well. Suddenly the entire LS is just about gone and we are slowing in terms of events. Would be nice to get some new blood so I don't have to move to Asura.