Ffxi Download From SE

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Windower » Support » Ffxi download from SE
Ffxi download from SE
By Boredwithyou 2018-08-22 09:35:59  
I’ve search this topic and searchEd. I cannot figure out what to do. I am completely computer illiterate , I bought a used laptop that exceeds all the requirements but the set up installation never starts . I went to the play online SE site where there is a set up and a data 1 data 2 and 3 files. I downloaded all put in same folder then tried to launch the setup. But it never launches. My pc asks which app would I like to use to open this file, I’ve tried IE, notepad, video player and others with no avail. Nothing ever happens.
When I got the laptop I reset the pc. Learned that from YouTube. Disabled all the advirus stuff. Check marked legacy Directplay. So I thought I would be good to go but nothing works. Any ideas? Do I need to download other programs like zip, drivers or something?
My pc has windows 8.1 64bit

I’m completely baffled and can’t find a game disc anywhere which I think would be easier to download for me since I have zero knowledge of computers

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2018-08-22 09:57:26  
directions
By Boredwithyou 2018-08-22 10:17:12  
No I haven’t done anything else except what’s on their instructions. I literally Just downloaded the three data files and the set up and put it into one folder and then I tried to launch the set up and it never does anything. The picture in the instructions where it shows the check mark next to play online and ffxi, that never launches, the setup file when I double click just pops up a box asking which app do I want to use to open file
By Boredwithyou 2018-08-22 10:25:02  
No I haven’t used 7zip winrar or anything else to download the files.i only done what the instructions say. Is that another program I have to install first before downloading the ffxi files?

Post deleted by User.

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Boredwithyou 2018-08-22 10:40:25  
Ok I will download both of those programs and extract the files. Thank you for the help hoping this will be able to let me launch the installation now .