Easy Way For Gearswap?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Windower » Support » Easy way for gearswap?
Easy way for gearswap?
 Odin.Machorz
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: MacHorz
By Odin.Machorz 2018-08-16 02:35:12  
I just come back from long break and first thing ppl tell me is to get gearswap.

I can see why, but its seems a lot of work and right now it takes the fun out of game to work through this.

so my question is:

1. is there anything like "easy swap" (I did google and found that old tool to create easy gear swap files)

2. can I just use my InGame equit set macros for gearswap, so I dont have to type every single piece of equip in gearswap file?
e.g. precast.equitset 2?
By Sockfoot 2018-08-16 02:59:53  
You can always put together a gearset in-game, type //gs export, then go find the file it just made in your gearswap/data/export folder. Do that for each 'set' you want and it will cut down on having to type out everything
By fillerbunny9 2018-08-16 03:03:36  
A program like notepad++ will let you replace all instances of a string of text. This can let you quickly and easily edit someone else’s lua with your own stuff.
 Odin.Machorz
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: MacHorz
By Odin.Machorz 2018-08-16 03:08:51  
thank you! I will try it.

Edit: ok I made one, just copy easy one and changed a bit.
So far spell cast for Flash on PLD works.

now I would like to know if it is possible to make a command line for abilities? or is that not possible cause abilities are instant?

I would like to make a command for provoke (change to ENM gear) or for rampart.

if anyone could post line for that.

Edit 2: I did check examples of many gear swap files but couldnt find anything I m look for

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.