Celebrindal's "Name That Tune" Was A Huge Success!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Leviathan » Celebrindal's "Name That Tune" was a huge success!
Celebrindal's "Name That Tune" was a huge success!
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2018-07-12 09:20:25  
Just wanted to let the server know that all my anoying yells last night were quite well-received by a select few who knew what I was doing! I handed out a total of 17mil last night to lucky guessers, and plan on doing "Name That Tune" for an hour or so once a week thru the summer!

Just so y'all know I wasn't just drunk and yelling without some recompense, just ask Dekay, Windowpane, Sagespirit, and Gilgameshclone as they walked away with some of my hard earned gil! Every song lyric I randomly /yell out, if you reply with artist and song title, a million gil is yours- and yes, for the rest of the summer I'll be doing 1 hour a week of more "Name That Tune"!

Until I restock on beer, I'm sure I'll find something to liven up our dead server just a tad.
[+]
By zaxtiss 2018-07-12 09:25:31  
not on your sever but it sounds fun! keep it up!
By dekayx 2018-07-12 10:21:04  
It made the end of Dyna last night that much more exciting. The prizes were nice but it would have been fun without to be honest.
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2018-07-12 12:42:45  
Might do stacks of Alex next time!
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2018-07-14 14:01:24  
"Name That Tune" will return this evening around 9pm MDT! Winners will have the option of EITHER 500k for a winning guess OR a stack of Alexandrite! Lowering the cash prize to equalize the two and make the game last longer.

After a lyric is yelled, send me a /tell with artist and title, and if you're first, you will be able to collect your prize in Mhaura. Prizes must be claimed this evening, but if you're in an event or instance, no worries- just hit me up before midnight MDT.

Let's liven up leviathan!
[+]
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2018-07-14 23:37:31  
Another night of "Name that Tune" in the books, with several people walking away with a few extra stacks of Alexandrite compared to what they had at the start of the evening!

Next installment may feature trivia questions as well, gimme feedback on what y'all want!