Thanking About Coming Back

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » Thanking about coming back
Thanking about coming back
 Bahamut.Darkmorr
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Darkmorr
Posts: 139
By Bahamut.Darkmorr 2018-06-10 23:59:51  
Been goofing around on FFXI here and there. Looking for a LS or something to maybe do an event here and there. My playtime is not going to be great. Can play a little during the day maybe something like 10am to 1pm est and then midnight to 2 or 3 am. My jobs and okay gear but I have not played in months. Thank you for your time!
 Bahamut.Shozokui
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Shozokui
Posts: 162
By Bahamut.Shozokui 2018-06-11 00:11:43  
Welcome back :) If you're looking to do some Dynamis-D or some NM kill events, let's chat. I remember you from a while back. My rag-tag crew is expanding a bit so we can efficiently get through some of the loftier content.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
Offline
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Drakenv
Posts: 3529
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-06-11 00:14:01  
Who are you thanking on coming back?
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
Offline
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
Posts: 4889
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-06-11 00:34:36  
Thanos
 Bahamut.Darkmorr
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Darkmorr
Posts: 139
By Bahamut.Darkmorr 2018-06-11 00:40:34  
What jobs are you looking for?
 Odin.Drakenv
Offline
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Drakenv
Posts: 3529
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-06-11 00:41:54  
Lakshmi.Buukki said: »
Thanos
[+]
 Bahamut.Tandk
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Tomasz
Posts: 6
By Bahamut.Tandk 2018-06-12 17:33:36  
If You back maybe i will back too - ...... but notsure if i realy miss that game so much :)
 Odin.Drakenv
Offline
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Drakenv
Posts: 3529
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-06-12 17:40:58  
Bahamut.Tandk said: »
If You back maybe i will back too - ...... but notsure if i realy miss that game so much :)
As long as you explain who you are thanking!
[+]
Offline
Posts: 383
By BlaTheTaru 2018-06-12 18:39:28  
Yes its worth it.
[+]
 Bahamut.Darkmorr
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Darkmorr
Posts: 139
By Bahamut.Darkmorr 2018-06-14 11:02:51  
I have been goofing around on the game.
Offline
Posts: 32726
By fonewear 2018-06-14 11:22:34  
Odin.Drakenv said: »
Who are you thanking on coming back?
YouTube Video Placeholder
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
Offline
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Drakenv
Posts: 3529
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-06-14 11:24:07  
fonewear said: »
Odin.Drakenv said: »
Who are you thanking on coming back?
YouTube Video Placeholder
Lol we still don’t know who he’s thanking! It’s a Alex Jones conspiracy!
[+]
Offline
Posts: 32726
By fonewear 2018-06-14 11:24:53  
Odin.Drakenv said: »
fonewear said: »
Odin.Drakenv said: »
Who are you thanking on coming back?
YouTube Video Placeholder
Lol we still don’t know who he’s thanking! It’s a Alex Jones conspiracy!

I'm not 100% sure but he is thanking Alanis for that cross eyed bear that she gave to him.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 32726
By fonewear 2018-06-14 11:28:57  
Thank you for making this thread...thank you Dairy Queen for Butterfinger blizzards...Thank you Mt. Dew for fueling nerd rage...

Thank you everyone !
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
Offline
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Drakenv
Posts: 3529
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-06-14 11:32:19  
fonewear said: »
Thank you for making this thread...thank you Dairy Queen for Butterfinger blizzards...Thank you Mt. Dew for fueling nerd rage...

Thank you everyone !
Thank you baracadi.....thank you the interwebz......thank you keyboard.
[+]
 Bahamut.Negan
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Negan
Posts: 313
By Bahamut.Negan 2018-06-14 11:34:07  
fonewear said: »
thank you Dairy Queen for Butterfinger blizzards...
Have you tried the "Royal" Blizzards yet?? omg.
[+]
Offline
Posts: 32726
By fonewear 2018-06-14 11:36:31  
We need more thank you threads...even if it was a typo....it will balance out all the shitty "I'm moving to Asura...or away from Asura" threads.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
Offline
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Drakenv
Posts: 3529
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-06-14 11:38:14  
fonewear said: »
We need more thank you threads...even if it was a typo....it will balance out all the shitty "I'm moving to Asura...or away from Asura" threads.
Agreed
[+]
Offline
Posts: 1747
By DirectX 2018-06-14 11:39:41  
How many people are online of your search all on Bahamut?
 Bahamut.Negan
Offline
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Negan
Posts: 313
By Bahamut.Negan 2018-06-14 11:41:14  
DirectX said: »
How many people are online of your search all on Bahamut?
493
Log in to post.