Quick Question On HQ Abjurations.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Crafter's Crib » Bonecraft » Quick Question on HQ Abjurations.
Quick Question on HQ Abjurations.
 Asura.Pogchamp
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: PogChamp
By Asura.Pogchamp 2018-05-02 07:43:04  
Hello, I'm a new 110 Bonecrafter. I was just curious on the Synths for Adhemar+1. Do most of you guys go for HQs off the lower level synth with the -1 mats? Or the 115 synth.

Please all feedback is appreciated ^^

EDIT: Just trying to make myself a set, not looking to flood the market or undercut.
 Asura.Kaotik
user: Kaotic
By Asura.Kaotik 2018-05-02 08:13:14  
It's much more cost efficient to go for the -1 and then HQ. That being said, people with shields on Asura have driven the prices so low your honestly better off just buying. Your looking at around 1mil+ per hexed synth, none of which you can get T2 HQ on. So your looking at an easy 10mil average per -1, add that to the fact that at best you have a 1/4 HQ chance + the cost of eschite ore, just not worth it unfortunately.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
サーバ: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-05-02 08:35:54  
Asura.Kaotik said: »
It's much more cost efficient to go for the -1 and then HQ. That being said, people with shields on Asura have driven the prices so low your honestly better off just buying. Your looking at around 1mil+ per hexed synth, none of which you can get T2 HQ on. So your looking at an easy 10mil average per -1, add that to the fact that at best you have a 1/4 HQ chance + the cost of eschite ore, just not worth it unfortunately.
After HQing a bunch before shields I noticed I was getting a better HQ proc rate on the 115 synth. But there really is no point to even discuss theories or experiences with HQing these now. Like kao said it’s just not worth it anymore. If you are trying to HQ for yourSelf stick with -1s or making -1s then try HQ. If you’re trying to make profit make final shield first because it’s such a waste of time and Gil now to compete with final shields.
[+]
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2018-05-02 08:44:34  
You can't sign it, and you'll easily pay twice the AH price making it yourself without a shield. Don't bother.

There's a reason 110 is so easy now, it's not even a fraction of the work involved in making a craft usable any more.
[+]
 Asura.Pogchamp
user: PogChamp
By Asura.Pogchamp 2018-05-02 08:51:31  
Thanks for all your feedback guys, you rock.