New Items
326 users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Gathering » Gardening » Deluxe Carrot & Deluxe Worm
Deluxe Carrot & Deluxe Worm
 Odin.Kisaragie
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
By Odin.Kisaragie 2018-04-16 01:55:40  
Has anyone obtained these from mog garden or know how to grow them?

Your text to link here...
this clearly states that there was a bug while trading Deluxe Carrot so i know for a fact that this has been implemented.
By Candlejack 2018-04-16 07:08:43  
Odin.Kisaragie said: »
Has anyone obtained these from mog garden or know how to grow them?

Your text to link here...
this clearly states that there was a bug while trading Deluxe Carrot so i know for a fact that this has been implemented.
Instructions unclear due to moonrunes, *** stuck in coffee maker.
Jokes aside, most people on here speak and read English, might not hurt to post an english language link so we can see exactly what the heck you're going on about. However, if they're anything like other carrots and worms, try wild grass seeds and any of the synergy crystals and see what happens.
 Asura.Chiaia
サーバ: Asura
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2018-04-16 07:23:15  
just in case OP couldn't find the E/N dev post: http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/43706
 Odin.Kisaragie
By Odin.Kisaragie 2018-04-16 07:35:09  
There is a thing called auto translate... also there is 6 posts from the DEV's mentioning the Deluxe Carrot and Worm 3 being Japanese and 3 being English.

First post: 06-13-2014 English

Second post: 07-07-2014 English

Third post: 08-10-2014 English

Fertilizer i have used: All Crystals, Dung, Garden Worm, Gusgen Clay, Miracle Mulch, Worm mulch.

Plantable Items i have used: Arborfruit Seed, Arborscent Seed, Bag of Seeds, Cernunnos Bulb, Great Root, Herb Seeds, Three-Leaf Mandragora Bud, Tiny Morbol Vine, Wildgrass Seeds

Note: i'm using 3 same type each time per test.
By Qiqirnmercenary 2018-04-16 11:18:27  
The JP ffxiwiki says that both items still don't have a report of acquisition, so maybe they are still unimplemented.

Deluxe Carrot
Deluxe Worm
 Odin.Kisaragie
By Odin.Kisaragie 2018-04-16 12:41:02  
That only tells me they have not found these item either.

There was a posts by a Japanese player that stated "There is no means of obtaining a Moon Carrot" that player was left unreplied but it was found eventually.

This web page JP Databae states that they are both bought with Chocobucks but i checked and didn't see an option. Maybe they are not only grown but possible unlocked with the right Chocobo Racing Key Items?
By Candlejack 2018-04-16 12:54:40  
Ok, about the Deluxe Worm, I figured it out. It comes in a Deluxe bottle of tequila.