Better Picture Of Puma Debug NPC

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Better picture of Puma Debug NPC
Better picture of Puma Debug NPC
By billnes 2018-04-12 13:42:43  
Floating around on the web, there's a postage-stamp sized picture of a GM with the Puma Debug NPC inside zone 210, the debug room.

I was hoping someone had a better quality image of Puma. The one I have is really tiny and you really can see any detail.

Thanks so much for your help.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Jukiro
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: ikariiiii
By Ragnarok.Jukiro 2018-04-12 16:06:10  
I would also like to see this image
 Ragnarok.Inx
サーバ: Ragnarok
Game: FFXI
user: Inxmonk
By Ragnarok.Inx 2018-04-12 16:25:25  
https://www.ffxiah.com/forum/topic/49923/how-do-you-access-zone-210-debug-room#3192475

Puma? I know it looks like Lion but the name is Fame

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By billnes 2018-04-12 21:30:36  
Candlejack said: »
Dude, the NPC is just a renamed version of Lion. As for the room itself, unless someone's a GM, they'll never see the whole room, and seeing as how the only way a better screenshot of the NPC in question would be to actually BE a GM, and GMs tend to be tightlipped about their status when not geared up in GM mode, we'll probably never see a better screen of that NPC, so just take out a Lion trust NPC and take a screen of that. Problem solved.

Sure, there are plenty of pictures of Lion floating around on the web. However, those images wouldn't be in the correct context. Although they may look alike, Lion and Puma serve different functions.

I read the the GM manual that was leaked in 2006. There was no doubt about it: It's was a fascinating read. Although I found it insightful, I was disappointed because I had seen that tiny picture first. I was hoping that the leaked manual would have described how GM's use it. But sadly, there was no such information in the manual...

If somebody knows about this and cares to share, that would be great.

Cheers!
Bill N.