users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Character of 15 years stuck #savekleyman
Character of 15 years stuck #savekleyman
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11
 Asura.Seekerstar
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Seekerstar 2018-04-08 15:59:00  
Maybe with enough exposure and people submitting GM calls one of them would help you. I'd vall myself but I'm unsure if it would help, as I'm on a different server. I'd continue bugging them until one of them helps you out.
 Asura.Eiryl
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-04-08 16:00:30  
He's got probably 9 different methods to fix it, paying for a transfer isn't a reasonable option.

$30 to have your character unstuck...
 Sylph.Kleymann
サーバ: Sylph
user: kleyman71
By Sylph.Kleymann 2018-04-08 16:04:18  
Thats what i would be worried about since there isnt a change in location or anything.
 Asura.Seekerstar
By Asura.Seekerstar 2018-04-08 16:06:55  
Not to mention anything you have in dbox/whatever would be lost.

Seriously, blow up their phones and have Sylph blow up the GM call for you. Those lazy *** need to forcibly move you so you don't feel obligated to put on tako shoes just to play again.
 Sylph.Kleymann
By Sylph.Kleymann 2018-04-08 16:11:41  
Yea, ive heard of GMs fishing people out of these situations... But ita really hard to get them to tall to me as kleyman since i cant submit the ticket. The one i did get had no idea what to do and said call tech aupport lol. Do GMs have ability to force pckets? I. E. Get the cutscene to play?
 Asura.Seekerstar
By Asura.Seekerstar 2018-04-08 16:18:08  
They should have the ability to force you to your HP (or to Jormy's popsite....) regardless of being stuck.

It shouldn't be hard at all for a GM to get a report from another player and then /tell you. Or someone can give you the name of whoever contacts them so you can send a /tell to a GM who is online.

Failing that, is there a way to do a repair install of your FFXI files to see if something went screwy there? I'd almost suggest a clean reinstall since you have access to your character on several systems, but if you're hung up on three separate instances it's clearly not a software issue on your end.

Good luck. You'll need it.
 Sylph.Kleymann
By Sylph.Kleymann 2018-04-08 16:26:12  
Thanks _ just trying to make enough noise to get noticed lol.
 Sylph.Kleymann
By Sylph.Kleymann 2018-04-08 16:28:55  
#savekleyman lol twitter seems to get the job done for most things now a days...

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By Staleyx 2018-04-08 16:47:58  
Taco? Idk seems you have tried it all.
 Sylph.Kleymann
By Sylph.Kleymann 2018-04-08 17:20:49  
Yea... I might be a SE's mercy... Not very comforting that the last time the DEVs posted a fix was 2016...
 Sylph.Kleymann
By Sylph.Kleymann 2018-04-08 17:28:21  
If anyone has signed up with FFXI forum and could spare a second to "like" my issue, it would be greatly appreciated. Ive heard tales that liked threads might actually get looked at...

Thanks again to everyone trying to help me out - this is what makes this game/community great.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/53837-Stuck-between-instance-and-Cutscene
By Staleyx 2018-04-09 00:43:36  
For some reason unable to post on official forums anymore. Not sure why but o well...
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2018-04-09 03:10:06  
Although it's a lot to do, comeatme's idea is probably the most solid. That's probably where it got jacked in the first place. Also another mention was Tako, and though risky it could be a last resort. Going to need something that removes the boundaries locking you in place sadly. :(
You said chat log works?

Maybe a quick way to just pass a manual injection to just attempt to push through? I don't know to much about the cutscene packets though. Quick little addon or something?

Can you inject equipment changes while stuck in that state?
 Cerberus.Mindi
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Mindi
By Cerberus.Mindi 2018-04-09 03:29:03  
I'd think it should be np for a GM to move another character, that has not done the GM call.. Since thats what they do when they send someone into jail. Normally not that one has done the call lol.

If nothing helps report you main to the task force or whatever that GM-Group is called and hope they can get you somehow in "Jail" and that gets you out of the CS. Dunno if every Gm can get you there (or HP you) ... but since in general they can teleport you to jail, i dont see how they could not teleport you to your HP. But probably by now there is one GM handeling every task for every server haha
By geigei 2018-04-09 03:43:40  
Cerberus.Mindi said: »
I'd think it should be np for a GM to move another character, that has not done the GM call..
You'd think it works that way, i got stuck several times and had someone call gm and ask to move me, they said is not possible unless the person stuck does the request (how do you do that?), also it doesnt even work using my own mule (from same character).

Yea, that's retared.
[+]
 Cerberus.Mindi
user: Mindi
By Cerberus.Mindi 2018-04-09 03:52:03  
Well, then you must do a "This person has harrassed me" ...XD

Okay, this is really stupid :/

I really hope you can get that problem solved @ OP ... maybe another Gm will be more helpfull ... like after a workshift change.
 Leviathan.Celebrindal
サーバ: Leviathan
By Leviathan.Celebrindal 2018-04-09 04:01:16  
... maybe another Gm will be more helpfull ... like after a workshift change.

bah they got one guy workin 14 hour shifts during JP primetime, living off of caffeine and ramen, and that's about it, I swear.
[+]
 Siren.Leocon
サーバ: Siren
user: Leocon
By Siren.Leocon 2018-04-09 04:09:00  
I realize how insignificant this will be when it comes to SE, but since I wasn't able to reply to the actual bug thread, I made a reply in the "quality suggestions" thread on the forums with a link to your bug report.

Maybe people can rabble rouse in that thread to get their attention.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/39537-Suggestions-Quality-of-Life-Stuff-and-other-suggestions?p=606076#post606076
 Sylph.Kleymann
By Sylph.Kleymann 2018-04-09 05:27:36  
Awesome! Thanks so much leocon! Again i appreciated everyones help and input very much! I'm baffeled at how this has been handled by SE. I have never had to deal with them until this issue, i had no idea it would play out like this....
[+]
 Sylph.Reain
user: dmregm
By Sylph.Reain 2018-04-09 06:44:38  
There's a maintenance tonight for log in campaign. Hopefully they will fix your character then.
 Sylph.Kleymann
By Sylph.Kleymann 2018-04-09 07:09:18  
That would be nice, thanks reain.
 Sylph.Kleymann
By Sylph.Kleymann 2018-04-09 07:13:32  
I'd think it should be np for a GM to move another character, that has not done the GM call.. Since thats what they do when they send someone into jail. Normally not that one has done the call lol.

If nothing helps report you main to the task force or whatever that GM-Group is called and hope they can get you somehow in "Jail" and that gets you out of the CS. Dunno if every Gm can get you there (or HP you) ... but since in general they can teleport you to jail, i dont see how they could not teleport you to your HP. But probably by now there is one GM handeling every task for every server haha

Lol, thats how i managed to get one GM to show up, i had a LS mate file a complaint. The GM however told me to call tech support... And tech aupport told me I need a GM or file bug report. ... Just keep passing me back and forth...
 Sylph.Reain
user: dmregm
By Sylph.Reain 2018-04-09 07:13:45  
Also because I have the sense of humor of a 4 year old. I feel like we should post screenshots of the dawn bc as all the entries for the Destination Vana’diel Screenshot Campaign.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/53824-Destination-Vana%E2%80%99diel-Screenshot-Campaign-%28NA-EU%29-Submission-Thread?p=606085&viewfull=1#post606085

#PantiesForKleyman?
[+]
 Cerberus.Darkvlade
user: Darkvlade
By Cerberus.Darkvlade 2018-04-09 07:18:04  
I recall when adoulin came out there was a CS in a cave up in Khamir drifts that will black out the screen for those of us that were on windower, the fix was to login the old fashioned way (through playonline viewer) in some cases disabling windower altogether, good luck man.
 Sylph.Kleymann
By Sylph.Kleymann 2018-04-09 07:18:15  
Sylph.Reain said: »
Also because I have the sense of humor of a 4 year old. I feel like we should post screenshots of the dawn bc as all the entries for the Destination Vana’diel Screenshot Campaign.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/53824-Destination-Vana%E2%80%99diel-Screenshot-Campaign-%28NA-EU%29-Submission-Thread?p=606085&viewfull=1#post606085

#PantiesForKleyman?

Amazing! Hahaha! I will try to post a shot of my black screen lol
 Sylph.Kleymann
By Sylph.Kleymann 2018-04-09 08:47:19  
There! Submitted a beautiful screen shot of my current view. I really hope i win!

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/53824-Destination-Vana’diel-Screenshot-Campaign-%28NA-EU%29-Submission-Thread?p=606097#post606097
[+]
 Sylph.Atigevomega
By Sylph.Atigevomega 2018-04-09 09:46:32  
hmmmm I have a few ideas 1 involves a third party tool and the other involves windower. What about the autojoin addon for windower? Should just accept the invite without any commands from you (in theory this should work) and if they can see you they should be able to warp you. Again just theory. The other option has potential risks but could very well work is Tako.
 Sylph.Kleymann
By Sylph.Kleymann 2018-04-09 09:48:36  
Thanks, however autojoin shouldnt work as it will only work if character is not in a cutscene state, which unfortunately i am.
 Sylph.Atigevomega
By Sylph.Atigevomega 2018-04-09 09:50:24  
Tried anything with FastCS or Enternity (kinda just tossing out ideas)
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11