New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Ashita Puppet Master Auto Maneuvers
Ashita Puppet Master Auto Maneuvers
 Fenrir.Cariboulou
サーバ: Fenrir
Game: FFXI
By Fenrir.Cariboulou 2018-03-26 15:36:05  
Hey Everyone, Maybe you can help. I switched to ashita few months ago been realy enjoying it. Ive been working on a PUP.xml for ashitacast and i was wondering if anyone with a coding background or has done this can help me out with Auto Manuevers. Ive set this up.

<if BuffActive="!129">
<command>/ja "Fire Maneuver" <me></command>
</if>

<if BuffActive="!127">
<command>/ja "Wind Maneuver" <me></command>
</if>

<if BuffActive="!131">
<command>/ja "Light Maneuver" <me></command>
</if>

And it does them over and over till it overloads. How if any possible way can i make it see the Active Buff and not repeat until it wears off. Reason is I multi box and this would make it alot easier to let pup auto tank and focus on other chars.

Thanks
By tyalangan 2018-03-26 16:01:37  
Don't want to speak on anyone's behalf BUT Cambro has stated Ashitacast is not made/meant for automation. If you want to use commands you are suggested to build an addon.

Sorry if that doesn't help (or maybe it does), but I think that's the proper answer.
[+]
By clearlyamule 2018-03-26 16:06:37  
Not sure how to do it with ashita or if it's possible but what I do for multi box pup is either using one of the multi send or repeating plugin/addons. For multisend I still use Servo but it's been replaced with MultiSend and for repeating stuff we have Repeater which still works fine but Repeat is new and improved particularly with timing
 Fenrir.Cariboulou
By Fenrir.Cariboulou 2018-03-26 16:18:11  
Thanks, Yea i use multisend works like a charm on multi boxn Blu's with subduction ^^. But I usualy like to do 4 pups sometimes and using multi would screw the order of the other pups when you got them setup. I use repeater for other things but havnt tried it for pup yet using 3 manuevers. Gonna keep messing with ashita thinking it looks possible with using true, and false, and if buff inactive, if not oh well ^^ Thanks for the responses.

Cari
By clearlyamule 2018-03-26 16:25:11  
repeater only does a single command so you have to make a script for how you want them done and have it execute that
 Fenrir.Cariboulou
By Fenrir.Cariboulou 2018-03-26 16:28:19  
Any chance you could PM a sample of that love to see an example :)
 Fenrir.Cariboulou
By Fenrir.Cariboulou 2018-03-26 18:34:56  
Ok Guys had some help but its figured out ;) Ashita users here you go place this in your idle gear field ;))

<if ad_name="!*Maneuver">
<if BuffActive="!300">
</if>

<if BuffActive="!302">
</if>

<if BuffActive="!306">
</if>

Booya!!!
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2018-03-26 20:16:12  
Dont do that, it will spam the ***out of maneuvers and block you from using ja you wsnt to use

Use an addon to implement automation, dont make me hard block ja use during idlegear
 Asura.Chiaia
VIP
サーバ: Asura
user: Demmis
By Asura.Chiaia 2018-03-26 20:33:58  
Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
Use an addon to implement automation, dont make me hard block ja use during idlegear
Yea but that takes time to actually learn were as most people using ashita and gearswap have no idea how to actually do something from scratch. So we get botched automation in both.
 Fenrir.Cariboulou
By Fenrir.Cariboulou 2018-03-30 23:54:20  
So got to play around a bit with it this week. Havn't had alot of free time. Adjusted it to this.

<if ad_name="!*Maneuver">
<if pet_active="true">

<if BuffActive="!300">
</if>

<elseif BuffActive="!302">
</elseif>

<elseif BuffActive="!306">
</elseif>

</if>
</if>

When your pups not out or your not in town it wont spam anymore. Did a Tank pup and 3 DD pups for Kyou last night with some friends. Went very smooth. Will add the .xml on ashita forum. Hopefuly get some feed back and keep adjusting it.

<!-- Here are the Maneuver Numbers for each element.

[300] = "Fire Maneuver"
[301] = "Ice Maneuver"
[302] = "Wind Maneuver"
[303] = "Earth Maneuver"
[304] = "Thunder Maneuver"
[305] = "Water Maneuver",
[306] = "Light Maneuver",
[307] = "Dark Maneuver",