RoE WKR Bug?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXIAH.com » Bugs » RoE WKR bug?
RoE WKR bug?
 Asura.Nyte
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: NyteLyte
By Asura.Nyte 2018-03-07 11:35:57  
I'm not sure if this is a bug or I'm just being a noob and missing some detail, but I've looked around and can't find info on my problem...

I went into RoE quests and activated a WKR quest to kill the NM. I purchase the KI and enter the WRK with the NM above 50% HP. I proceed to participate in meleeing and help take it down. When the WRK finishes I get drops, but no bayld or exp like I did not participate and my RoE objective is still incomplete. I did this twice with the same process and same result.

Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?
 Cerberus.Kylos
サーバ: Cerberus
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-03-07 13:12:19  
I've never had issues with this. Maybe report it to a GM or on the official forums?
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2018-03-07 13:39:46  
How undergeared are you? There's a minimum participation required to finish the objective, if you're not getting bayld you may not be meeting it. Try to get at least 1000 bayld from evaluations prior to the NM's death.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2018-03-07 13:42:45  
Also not sure how wildkeeper situation is on Asura, but if the monster is being swarmed and dying in 30 seconds, that may be a contributing factor to lack of evaluation.

Josiahkf said: »
I’ve gone in with afk mules before. Wkr final evaluations are much more forgiving than normal reives.
I did a round of them recently(not even a month ago) for same account mules. Didn't get credit on one of them wearing eminent baghnakhs, 5/5 wayfarer, and a brown belt with honor march, victory march, blade madrigal, valor minuet 5 from my good BRD. They may be forgiving, but especially if the monster is dying fast it's very possible to not reach the evaluation.