Mredave Selling Salvage V2 Subscription Raffle Tix

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Asura » Mredave selling Salvage v2 subscription raffle tix
Mredave selling Salvage v2 subscription raffle tix
 Asura.Mredave
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: mredave
By Asura.Mredave 2018-02-25 11:31:03  
Having done salvage daily for the last 5 years, I've decided to sell my services. Raffle tickets will be sold and there will be a 64 person bracket tournament to declare the winner. So needing to win 7 rounds guarantees you salvage greatness!!! Each round requires you to buy raffle tickets and whoever buys the most raffle tickets wins the head to head match up.

Prices are as follows :
Round 1 - 500k/ticket
Round 2 - 1m/ticket
Round 3 - 2.5m/ticket
Round 4 - 5m/ticket
Round 5 - 10m/ticket
Round 6 - 25m/ticket
Round 7 (the finals and a 50% chance of having ~120 alex a day for life!) Only 75m/ticket!!!

***DISCLAIMER*** Please keep in mind with my career I work many crazy and different shifts, so if you fail to be online during the 15-30 minutes I play, your salvage subscription will be null and void. The new winner will not be the runner up, but I will be redoing the entire tournament at a reduced cost of 5%!!! All tickets to be purchased just send tells to Mredave with how many you wish to buy. You can have your mules buy some too! I know mine will be!!! And for disclosure reasons I will not post any screenshots regarding ticket sales. You just have to trust me!

Raffle sales open now and good luck to everyone and early congrats to that lucky winner!
[+]
 Bismarck.Firedemon
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Firedemon
By Bismarck.Firedemon 2018-02-25 12:23:30  
WTF did I just read?
[+]
By fonewear 2018-02-25 12:27:44  
Bismarck.Firedemon said: »
WTF did I just read?

I was going to read it. Then I realized I don't care.
[+]
By Triffle 2018-02-25 12:40:38  
Great service. Cheap and competitive. Please do Dynamis as well.
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Odin.Kealoha
サーバ: Odin
user: Kealohaa
By Odin.Kealoha 2018-02-25 15:03:45  
I LOL'd when I read the disclaimer.
[+]
 Asura.Arico
user: Tename
By Asura.Arico 2018-03-01 23:21:34  
Asura.Zigzagzig said: »
lol offer sorry 120 alex a day with a condition to nul service, it could be : net provider done, hardware down, family thing, work etc etc....

yeah we get it.... it's a great deal.
 Asura.Darian
By Asura.Darian 2018-03-02 01:11:28  
Except we have delivered on two Aeonics and are flexible when it comes to time and AFK...you guys say its a money grab, but we have given people more for their money in a few weeks than most people bashing us have in a decade of FFXI. Tune in for our +1 Abjuration set raffle!
By geigei 2018-03-02 02:36:11  
Asura.Darian said: »
Except we have delivered on two Aeonics and are flexible when it comes to time and AFK...you guys say its a money grab, but we have given people more for their money in a few weeks than most people bashing us have in a decade of FFXI. Tune in for our +1 Abjuration set raffle!
I think you become a joke when you posted that "troll" master trial prices, hardly anyone will take you seriously now.
[+]
 Lakshmi.Buukki
サーバ: Lakshmi
By Lakshmi.Buukki 2018-03-02 04:10:09  
This community, bar none, is the greatest. Because of threads like these.
[+]