Emp Weapon Aby Farming.

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Emp weapon aby farming.
Emp weapon aby farming.
 Odin.Drakenv
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-02-21 11:39:27  
This thread is for people who are currently farming or have farmed aby emp weapon items how do you keep yourself going for more then 2 hours at a time?

Reason: getting ready to farm up chloris..and some ls mates asked how do I do it or keep myself motivated to do 10 hours of it.(farming 2 ochains And x1 redemption this tie around. Why? Cause I can.)

Me:
Entertainment:Netflix, anime or documentaries. Or I listen to Music with nothing else on in my room.
Food/drink:rum,rum,more rum and sometimes rum and coke.

Now share away!
[+]
By daggetondiabolos 2018-02-21 11:53:07  
Im interested myself in this thread. Im years behind the pack but am working my way up to gearing a PLD with REMA's. I find that Im not sure where to start though. Do I gear the my PLD with REMA's first, or should maybe I work on REMA's for my close to master BLU (1850jp) and then gear the PLD once I have a rema job to speed things up. Im not sure.

As for my farming methods, same: Netflix or TV. The olympics has been great for grinding entertainment.
By Kodaijin 2018-02-21 13:22:29  
I mostly just swear and throw things a lot.
Also,it helps if you have someone who wants to tag along for whatever reason. Avallon and I were both farming Azdaja 2 weeks ago and even tho we were in competition, He took all the Deelgeeds and I did the gold chest method. made the 4 hours go by faster.
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-02-21 13:30:15  
Kodaijin said: »
I mostly just swear and throw things a lot.
Also,it helps if you have someone who wants to tag along for whatever reason. Avallon and I were both farming Azdaja 2 weeks ago and even tho we were in competition, He took all the Deelgeeds and I did the gold chest method. made the 4 hours go by faster.
Very good teamwork.
 Asura.Sirris
サーバ: Asura
user: Safiyyah
By Asura.Sirris 2018-02-21 14:32:11  
Chloris is a nightmare still. Medicate with alcohol and just push through. I tried gold chest KI farming, but even with three people to hold pops it got old fast... NM method is easier IMO unless you have a whole gang of people with you. As far as going more than 2 hours at a time, just make sure you have enough rum. That's the only solution.

daggetondiabolos said: »
Im interested myself in this thread. Im years behind the pack but am working my way up to gearing a PLD with REMA's. I find that Im not sure where to start though. Do I gear the my PLD with REMA's first, or should maybe I work on REMA's for my close to master BLU (1850jp) and then gear the PLD once I have a rema job to speed things up. Im not sure.

As for my farming methods, same: Netflix or TV. The olympics has been great for grinding entertainment.

You have to have an Aegis and capped DT sets on paladin to tank anything of note. You should do Ochain as well but Aegis is not optional. You'll have to start with that.
 Odin.Slore
user: Slore
By Odin.Slore 2018-02-21 14:44:11  
I actually don't mind farming most abyssea. I did all my empy ***solo.
 Quetzalcoatl.Senaki
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Senaki
By Quetzalcoatl.Senaki 2018-02-21 15:18:42  
Odin.Slore said: »

Are you willing to sell your services?
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-02-21 15:27:59  
Quetzalcoatl.Senaki said: »

Which aby NM
 Quetzalcoatl.Senaki
By Quetzalcoatl.Senaki 2018-02-21 18:50:21  
Odin.Drakenv said: »

Which aby NM

I need multiple ones farmed. Such as all of them for Daurdabla and Kannagi. So if I pay someone for the service, it would be a long-term commitment :).
 Bismarck.Nickeny
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2018-02-21 19:16:00  
Daurdabla

It's the most easiest one to farm... I farmed 50% of the drops already and only spent 6 hrs farming (1 weekend rotating plates/horns/colorless souls)
 Quetzalcoatl.Senaki
By Quetzalcoatl.Senaki 2018-02-21 20:56:10  
Bismarck.Nickeny said: »
Daurdabla

It's the most easiest one to farm... I farmed 50% of the drops already and only spent 6 hrs farming (1 weekend rotating plates/horns/colorless souls)

But how many mules/friends did you have to help you farm it?
 Ragnarok.Hotkarl
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: hotkarl
By Ragnarok.Hotkarl 2018-02-21 21:55:16  
Bismarck.Nickeny said: »
Daurdabla

The key to harp/shield path is to do it backwards... Start on 3rd NM or souls and if some d-bag over camps you, you can just go to another item to farm. If you 100% as you go in order, other people might come and slow down your farm and then your SOL. Farm all 3 at the same time, your always moving and staying productive. I farmed and ochain in 2 weeks, it went very smooth. Just my opinion.
[+]
 Bismarck.Nickeny
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Nickeny
By Bismarck.Nickeny 2018-02-21 23:38:02  

Solo... I strive for 15 of horns/plates/souls a day...

Not knocking you or anything just think the gil could be better suited toward a empy on a harder path...
By iambatman3131 2018-02-21 23:44:15  
I sell apademak horns for 500k each, and most of the time i never kill sissy.

Also i always start out w/ 8-12 pop sets (frag + core) before i yell to sell.

I just finished off someones horns for there harp (they had a few already, but did 43 in 3 days) farming 6-8 pops a day, which took 60-90 mins.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [460 days between previous and next post]
 Sylph.Cossack
サーバ: Sylph
user: sandman16
By Sylph.Cossack 2019-05-27 13:21:33  
Has anyone had decent luck cleaving Apademak pops, and if so which mobs dropped Torn Wings? I've been farming DK pop items because they seem more reliable.
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2019-05-27 13:25:16  
Apadmak can't be gold chested. Only the sys fragments. (maybe the core too... I'm not sure anymore)
[+]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
By Taint 2019-05-27 14:10:13  
Low amber works best for cores and frags.

They rain for me around 40 amber.
[+]
 Sylph.Cossack
サーバ: Sylph
user: sandman16
By Sylph.Cossack 2019-05-27 15:02:37  
Thank you, its been forever since I've farmed abyssea.
 Phoenix.Gaiarorshack
サーバ: Phoenix
user: MiavPigen
By Phoenix.Gaiarorshack 2019-05-27 15:33:38  
I can put in a vote for amber 40 as well for sis and snow god core in gold chest

Wife was cleaving in blue and killing sis and the "snowgod"
Th4 with Trais + atma + chac belt + white rararba hat ( no volte gar)

I was doing the redprocs and bigger nm killing on nin/war( she would just tag apa for th)
[+]