users online
フォーラム » Windower » General » Accepting a raise
Accepting a raise
 Asura.Madone
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Blackrock
By Asura.Madone 2018-01-31 12:04:25  
Is there a macro or command to accept a raise from someone? . I multi box and it would be great to macro on accepting a raise so I don't have to tab over in the heat of the battle.
By geigei 2018-01-31 12:26:11  
Isnt there and addon allowing you to press enter?
By zaxtiss 2018-01-31 12:35:54  
you can send a key press once you know you have the raise menu.
 Lakshmi.Elidyr
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: elii
By Lakshmi.Elidyr 2018-01-31 12:55:52  
Could just make a send command from one account to the other, or just have it auto accept by default using packet I am sure. Only problem I see there though is dying on accident.
 Asura.Madone
user: Blackrock
By Asura.Madone 2018-01-31 14:35:47  
What would I send it to make it hit enter? How do I write that?. I understand the send addon for sending commands but not for sending actual key strokes.
By Pantafernando 2018-02-01 02:28:36  
Bump as I also would like to have more information about keypresses.

I just tested on windower in a script:

setkey [insert your key to be pressed here] down
wait 0.3
setkey [insert the same key pressed] up (if you dont up it will be locked)

Idk if there is more than this but i dont 100% trust on keypresses. Sometimes when i send some script to mule to press some keys it get lost somehow (for example, mule has npc targeted then i send Y keypress to open NPC dialog but it doesnt actually open soemtimes). Would like some more infor how to better use keypresses.
 Asura.Aeonova
user: aeonova
By Asura.Aeonova 2018-02-01 04:21:01  
I have a question of a similar nature. There is an NPC in Mummor's Coalition named Lalla-Dalla that plays a game with you that you cannot lose, however, it requires mindlessly spamming the enter key. I know there is a plugin or add-on called Enternity (or something similar) that will auto-spam you through dialogue, but it's supposed to stop when you have a pop-up box with a choice. In this case, there is a choice, however, your cursor is stationed exactly where it needs to be to "keep going". I only want to accumulate Mummor's Medals (Mummor Coalition currency) to buy the Chocobo Chair /sitchair and some lockstyle equipment.

Any idea on how to automate a script or something that would simply hit enter over and over? I'm sitting on several million bayld from WKR campaigns so I wouldn't mind just spamming it to convert into Mummor's Medals. Any lead or help in a good direction would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
[+]
By Pantafernando 2018-02-01 06:27:11  
I just tried and couldnt make setkey to recognize "enter" button. Till someone can give you a decent answer, prob you can try this: set your Misc 2 > Keyboard size > Compact 1 (then Y will have the same effect of enter) then do

setkey y down
wait 0.3
setkey y up
wait X (time till the next menu)
setkey y down
wait 0.3
setkey y up
(repeat)

I tested this and it seems to work.

and repeat as much you think you need. Just be aware if for some reason you get out of menu your command will be sent anyway and it can lead to bad results (idk how to interrupt a script, would be good to know).

Edit: if you feel like you need to change cursor, you can time and use I for up and K for down using the compact 1 keyboard option.
By zaxtiss 2018-02-01 08:49:10  
to send enter as a key press use DIK_RETURN not enter.
full list of key binds can be found here.
http://docs.windower.net/commands/keymapping/
[+]
 Bahamut.Ivebian
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Smg1388
By Bahamut.Ivebian 2018-02-01 19:42:34  
setkey does not accept DIK codes, that list is specifically for keybinds

If your first keypress in the script is enter and you press the enter key to execute the script nothing will happen because that key is pressed down and scripts execute the moment you press down on the enter key.

You can either add a wait to the first line of the script, set the enter key up before down, change enter to numpadenter, use a keybind to execute the script, write a lua addon or play using a controller.

If you're going to set more than one key I recommend using keyboard_blockinput, takes arguments 1 to block 0 to unblock.

If you play on keyboard and want to be able to use both enter keys a combination of the first two might be a good option.

keyboard_blockinput 1
setkey enter up
wait .2
setkey enter
wait .2
setkey enter up
wait 1
setkey enter
wait .2
setkey enter up
keyboard_blockinput 0
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2018-02-01 19:47:40  
accepting a raise is just an action packet(client>server 0x1A) with 0x0D as the category, so:

header, 4 bytes
your own id, 4 bytes
your index, 4 bytes
category, 0x0D 0x00

then the rest zeroed out

tie it to a command in an addon, send the command through ipc

no keypresses or other junk to mess with

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.