users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » Toreutic scutum with Mewk Chorosap NPC
Toreutic scutum with Mewk Chorosap NPC
 Bahamut.Wrong
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: foxhour
By Bahamut.Wrong 2017-12-03 02:41:22  
i did phase two of Toreutic Scutum. However now i cant start phase threee while i tried talking to the guild master for gold smithing in bastok and i cant talk to him, and when i talk to Mmewk Chorosap it says :-
Mewk Chorosap: At least, that's what i would say if you still didn't have that toreutic scutum. Dispose of it firrrst.
and when i go to Quests>Objective list>Crafting , i cant see the craft of phase two which i already did.
can anyone help me in this issue since i need to start up Phase three
ty
 Asura.Cair
VIP
サーバ: Asura
user: Minjo
By Asura.Cair 2017-12-03 03:02:43  
After you synth a shield you trade it to the guildmaster, then trade it to Mewk, then zone, then trade it to mewk again, then trade it to the guildmaster again.

If this didn't work you probably *** up something. /feelsbadman
 Bahamut.Wrong
サーバ: Bahamut
user: foxhour
By Bahamut.Wrong 2017-12-03 06:09:42  
didn't work m8^^
By Excellia 2017-12-03 08:37:41  
Unfortunately, this is the same dialogue I got with Mewk after accidentally cancelling the questline at her. It's very stupid that it was made this easy to cancel such a time-consuming quest. I spoke with several GMs about it and discussed options such as dropping the shield and using the one-time item recovery but they said if I dropped it and they recovered it, it would not reset the accident. They were unable to undo the cancellation from their end as well. I was almost half way on my transmutation bar at stage 3 when I did this. I wrote to the JP forums in submitting a bug but they ultimately closed it and nothing became of it. The only choice is to keep the shield the way it is and not continue, or drop the shield and restart the quest from the very beginning :( If you don't recall cancelling the quest by accident, I would at least investigate a bit further and maybe call a GM to confirm but it sounds like it was cancelled. I feel your pain and sadness :( Best of luck to you