users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Culture and Media » spider-man 4 villain rumors
spider-man 4 villain rumors
 Cerberus.Boundsoul
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Boundsoul
By Cerberus.Boundsoul 2009-09-30 09:45:03  
ok, so we know now that bruce campbell is suppose to play a larger role this time around, but who? alot of speculation is Quentin Beck aka Mysterio. would be interesting, but i never considered him a movie caliber villain. and then supposedly Carnage has been talked about. i would think Carnage would be left for the announced Venom movie, but that seems to all but have died.

what i would like to see is jonah stepping up and bringing in Matt Gargan as Scorpion, played by bruce campbell. while spidey fights him, we can finally see doc connors become The Lizard, and see spidey trying to help him. towards the conclusion, they show us venom still alive prowling around, maybe in a sewer during a final lizard scene or something. this would setup the 5th movie that could bring venom into a main role having him be incarcerated next to cletus kassidy in the first half. carnage debuting midway and spidey and venom teaming up to fight him til end.
 Cerberus.Boundsoul
By Cerberus.Boundsoul 2009-09-30 09:50:54  
maybe at the end of the 5th they could have the venom symbiote finding its way to Matt Gargan, which could setup the venom movie which could have Eddie Brock's Anti-Venom facing off with Matt Gargan's Venom. that would be kinda epic.

then for the 6th spidey film, they could show how Doc Connors is still battling with The Lizard and introduce Kraven the Hunter, who arrives cuz he heard of a giant lizard on the loose.

i dunno, i'm bored at work and i got to thinking. this is how i would do it
 Odin.Blazza
サーバ: Odin
user: Blazza
By Odin.Blazza 2009-09-30 09:51:10  
Venom was one of the two main villains in number 3 though... and that's about all I understood of what you just said.

I think the next villain will be wonder woman.
 Ramuh.Lilbusta
サーバ: Ramuh
user: phatspade
By Ramuh.Lilbusta 2009-09-30 09:58:56  
Sandman will be back.
 Cerberus.Boundsoul
By Cerberus.Boundsoul 2009-09-30 10:06:05  
i'm just gonna ignore the wonder woman thing lol.

i could see them bringing back sandman in all honesty, but i really hope not they really messed that one up. there were some decent parts of 3, but mostly it was lame and the handling of venom was crappy cuz Raimi was rushed to include him. but if a little attention is paid to continuity, like with my outline, they could redeem it.