users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Endgame » Dynamis » Beaucedine boss
Beaucedine boss
 Leviathan.Ayrlie
サーバ: Leviathan
Game: FFXI
user: Kimmy78
By Leviathan.Ayrlie 2017-09-02 22:14:15  
trying to find someone to help me rape that Beaucedine boss on the Phoenix server. I have failed this fight multiple times and I'm so ready to get that past me and get into Dynamis Xarcabard where I got a relic nearing completion but the hassle is the currency farming and the chainspell death spammage boss that always seems to survive tengia buffet spammage

My game name is Flonnezilla and I do have the trigger item.
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-09-02 22:35:48  
If you go as BST, bring the chap pet, and use the AoE move when you pop it, it should go down in 1 or 2 hits. If it warps, the pet goes after the MB (because the pet dragons should be dead from the first AoE hit).

I solo'd this fight for myself and others using BST, and that was before the pet damage buff. It was easy then, it should be a snap now.
 Lakshmi.Reddwarf
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Reddwarf
By Lakshmi.Reddwarf 2017-09-02 23:16:51  
cant you lock some of the abilities with the items from various NMS in the zone? i know you can for the Dreamworld ones.
 Shiva.Carrelo
サーバ: Shiva
user: Carrelo
By Shiva.Carrelo 2017-09-03 02:16:13  
If you're having trouble killing it before it kills you, another option that's kind of funny to watch is letting undead trusts kill it for you. Teodor and Ullegore are both immune to death (Balamor may be as well), so you can pop the NMs → kill the dragons → autoattack Angra Mainyu once to get your trusts going (and again each time it teleports) → watch them resist chainspell death → win. Just make sure you don't accidentally take hate. :D
[+]
By Kimmy78 2017-09-03 09:43:19  
this is what I was using. problem was the Chap pet always left it at 5% health after the AOE and couldn't get the last 5% down fast enough
By Kimmy78 2017-09-03 10:30:38  
update: got the boss killed today with help from a linkshell member