Returning To Ffxi But..

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » General » returning to ffxi but..
returning to ffxi but..
 Bahamut.Rocha
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: aaron3126
By Bahamut.Rocha 2017-08-11 19:24:54  
before i call SE i'm hoping someone could help me out.. i stopped playing about 5 years ago and i cancelled evrething but not deleted any of my character. The bad part is that i only know the id names of both accounts i had, i forgot the passwords and lost my old one time token pasword. soo anibody has any ideas at all :(
By Azurea 2017-08-11 20:17:18  
Start over. The entire game is $9.99 right now. Everything is easy mode compared to 5 years ago and you could accomplish all you did back then, and more, in a couple weeks. You could waste weeks messing with SE trying to recover something only to never see it again, and it sounds like that might be the position you're in.
 Bahamut.Rocha
By Bahamut.Rocha 2017-08-11 20:50:47  
damn i had like 80m gil if thats worth anithing herald gaiters and sone other cool stuff. but in other word without ny token theres no way i can recover my account u think?
 Bahamut.Eorphere
user: eorphere
By Bahamut.Eorphere 2017-08-11 20:52:46  
Are you serious this time? I hope so :)
 Bahamut.Eorphere
By Bahamut.Eorphere 2017-08-11 20:53:39  
And all your crap is worthless now
 Bahamut.Rocha
By Bahamut.Rocha 2017-08-11 20:59:26  
lol what you think eo should i just start over?
 Bahamut.Eorphere
By Bahamut.Eorphere 2017-08-11 21:01:25  
PM me your number and I will let you use Juan's account :)
 Bahamut.Eorphere
By Bahamut.Eorphere 2017-08-11 21:03:02  
Juan has at least some progress (although I much more casual than when you and I played together). But starting over would be pretty equal to where you were, sadly. Even things like getting Captain rank take little effort and skill these days.
 Phoenix.Libbien
サーバ: Phoenix
user: Alttp
By Phoenix.Libbien 2017-08-11 21:08:03  
I lost my phone with my one time token after a 9 month break and got it back in no time. Search the faq on SE's account site and you will find it. I wish I remembered specifics, but I don't, sorry. I just remember it wasn't that hard to sort out and i believe i handled it all using their chat option. Basically after you verify who you are, they remove the one time password option from your account, which allows you to login with just your SE account name and password.
 Bismarck.Speedyjim
サーバ: Bismarck
user: speedyjim
By Bismarck.Speedyjim 2017-08-11 22:26:30  
Azurea said: »
Start over. The entire game is $9.99 right now. Everything is easy mode compared to 5 years ago and you could accomplish all you did back then, and more, in a couple weeks. You could waste weeks messing with SE trying to recover something only to never see it again, and it sounds like that might be the position you're in.
Missions are still a time sink, but less so than in the past. I also started over just prior to Adoulin release. Yes, it's worth it.
[+]
By fillerbunny9 2017-08-11 23:49:40  
for shiggles, I leveled a job on my alt from 1-99 in one day. admittedly, he had all the Genkkais completed, but I was able to easily solo up until 75-80 with Trusts, and then to 99 by burning him the rest of the way with my main.
 Asura.Sesono
サーバ: Asura
user: Zyanide
By Asura.Sesono 2017-08-12 01:10:30  
Call SE or use the online ticket system (but better call them) and let them recover your account.
All you need will be a passport, your POL ID and your secret Answer - they will help in any way possible.

I had the exact same problem (a few years ago) and it took me 1 call.
 Carbuncle.Stiltz
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: Stiltz
By Carbuncle.Stiltz 2017-08-12 01:53:40  
My friend had a similar issue when we started again. Call SE.
Getting cancer would be more enjoyable than starting fresh.
By Darksparksnot 2017-08-12 04:20:40  
Starting from 0 with no backup is cancer indeed, while game is easier now this only aplies to those multiboxing or have good friends willing to steam roll content for them.
[+]
By kishr 2017-08-12 07:59:00  
When I was playing Ff14, I was using phone token app,but did a factory reset on the phone without saving all the token code bs.
I called se and just asked them to remove the token and they did.
Then you can request a password reset through email from there.
It's how I got into my account.
By Lordsoth 2017-08-12 12:54:09  
Starting over from scratch isn't hard. I use to play 10-12 years ago and just started fresh 1 year ago, forgot all my login crap. In the first 3 months I took thf and drk to 99. Completed all of Sandy, zilart cop, toah, wotg (stopped at mission 8, not a big wotg fan) all solo. Did all of seekers, only needed help with 1 mission. Also did all of rov only needed help with 2 or 3 missions. Just shouted for help and people were willing to help out. Now one year later I have blm and blu to 99. I have ragnarok relic and working on afterglowing it, soloed The currencies from dynamis (friend helped out with the 10,000 coin, did all The trials solo. The great thing about ffxi is there are people still willing to help out just like the old days. Just get in and focus on taking a job to 99 first. Then take it from there.
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2017-08-12 13:44:52  
Starting from scratch is easy, no doubt. It's still incredibly time consuming, so unless you want to re-experience the mission storyline I would recover your account solely to save your mission progress.

Job levels, gear, etc, are nothing. Missions are horrible.
 Cerberus.Boogs
サーバ: Cerberus
user: rs1n
By Cerberus.Boogs 2017-08-12 19:09:52  
I recently returned about two (?) weeks ago. I had the old-school token (the key-ring one where you pressed a button to get a 6-digit code) that was no longer in sync with their servers. I called them up and it took a single phone call to sort everything out. Granted, I actually kept my old Content ID in my game manual, but it was a fairly simple task for them.

I left the game back when Aht Urghan and Salvage was the most recent content. If you had any gil and/or jobs at 75, then I do think it is worth your while to regain your old character. Even with the "easy" mode it is still a huge chore to get stuff done. Easy mode simply means you don't have to stand around waiting for parties to form -- you can simply use trusts. The problem is that any of the decent trusts will require a bit of effort (finishing missions, for example; some of them depend on prior expansion packs, too). All the exp bonuses come from finishing the Rhapsody missions, which again have prior expansion pack missions as pre-requisites.

So in my humble opinion, try to get them back.
 Bahamut.Rocha
By Bahamut.Rocha 2017-08-15 23:34:06  
thank you all for the help i managed to get my accounts backk :)
 Bahamut.Rocha
By Bahamut.Rocha 2017-08-16 01:06:05  
i feel stupid can anibody tell me where evrebody is at or were to start at?
 Cerberus.Boogs
サーバ: Cerberus
user: rs1n
By Cerberus.Boogs 2017-08-16 01:09:34  
Have you read: https://www.bg-wiki.com/bg/Returning_to_Vana'diel ?
[+]