Pet Swapping Enmity/deal With Adds In Ambuscade?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Puppet Master » Pet Swapping Enmity/deal with adds in Ambuscade?
Pet Swapping Enmity/deal with adds in Ambuscade?

| Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By clearlyamule 2017-05-03 19:58:20  
I've thought about it and even tried something the major obstacle that I keep running into is the problem pup has in general is getting and keeping hate on more than one target that just gets worse and worse with more targets.

The reason why Ventriloquy isn't a great answer is because it's not snarl. It doesn't transfer all the hate you have just the hate you have on one monster. Limited testing I did seems to suggest it was the last thing you targeted as I've done it and the thing I clearly had the most hate on didn't move but kind of gave up after that since that was already discouraging enough as in ambuscade using the build on yourself vent idea at the start one mob would be on the auto and the others would be firmly locked on master

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
By clearlyamule 2017-05-03 20:29:33  
Well snarls works in that it transfers the majority of master enmity to the pet... but not sure how exactly it jives with the weirdness that is the hate there.

I have tried cleaving so to speak various months on various difficulties one of the problems you run into is the amount of space the mobs take up end up being a problem as you will have to keep running after your pet to stay within that all to limited range now and sometimes the group of mobs just takes up so much space that some can basically *** block you from getting to your pet lol. I tend to not have much problems with 3-4 mobs but depending on size and frame more than that and you start hitting your macro wondering why it's not working a lot or waiting to run thru a mob