Random Politics & Religion #21

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Politics and Religion » Random Politics & Religion #21
Random Politics & Religion #21
First Page 2 3 ... 51 52
By Blazed1979 2017-03-31 18:05:31  
Shiva.Nikolce said: »
that's a safe bet. at least in my case. I've been rick rolled one too many times... and don't even get me started on galka mayo.

I'm starting a new movement for the relocation of palestine and all it's people to libya. We'll even move the rubble over there and scatter it around so they feel at home.

I hope we can count on 18% of your support.

Yeah because Flint and Detroit weren't up to the standards.

I always find it amusing when an American looks down on the people his weapons have bombed into "rubble", while at home in his super-power they've done the same to their own people, without ever having to launch a single missile.

Comedy.
Keep it coming 'murica.
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
Game: FFXI
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-03-31 18:32:23  
Yeah funny how not giving a ***works out the same in all over the globe
[+]
By Blazed1979 2017-03-31 19:05:38  
Sure. But I wouldn't say the Palestinians don't give a ***. Palestinians rebuild their illegally bulldozed houses out of rubble. They don't give a ***.

While US Citizens drink toxic filth out of the tap and vote for oligarchs who think the old and sick should just get on with it and die already.

Palestinian 3rd world poor people resisting military might of US backed Israel and surviving vs Military super power shitting on its own people and forcing them into poverty.

I know you don't give a ***because your point was weak.
By fonewear 2017-03-31 19:12:42  
What I meant to say about being a nerd is that society as a whole has co opted from being a nerd "outcasts that no one likes" to "hey video games and Big Bang Theory are cool let's follow that trend" Once something becomes mainstream it is no longer cool. Nerds need to be obscure people that live in basements !
[+]
 Garuda.Chanti
サーバ: Garuda
user: Chanti
By Garuda.Chanti 2017-03-31 19:36:51  
fonewear said: »
Call me old fashioned but I miss the days of Blockbuster and having a large selection of movies not just the shitty ones they put in redbox. And no I'm not paying extra money for the DVD part of Netflix !
Have you tried your local public library system?
By fonewear 2017-03-31 19:39:23  
Garuda.Chanti said: »
fonewear said: »
Call me old fashioned but I miss the days of Blockbuster and having a large selection of movies not just the shitty ones they put in redbox. And no I'm not paying extra money for the DVD part of Netflix !
Have you tried your local public library system?

I've been banned from the library there was some...unpleasantness !
[+]
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2017-03-31 20:41:02  
Blazed1979 said: »
Palestinian 3rd world poor people resisting military might of US backed Israel and surviving
Only because the US isn't actively at war with you.

Believe me, if you piss us off, you would be lucky if all that remains is fit for a 3rd world country.

Military super power shitting on its own people and forcing them into poverty.
What did China ever do to you?
[+]
 Shiva.Nikolce
サーバ: Shiva
user: Nikolce
By Shiva.Nikolce 2017-03-31 20:58:07  
Sure. But I wouldn't say the Palestinians don't give a ***.

Palestinians spend all thier money on rockets to kill jewish women children instead of feeding their own families.

They have no honor and will die in all shame.
[+]
By Ackeron 2017-03-31 22:31:47  

Enjoy your weekend!
First Page 2 3 ... 51 52