users online
フォーラム » Windower » General » MAGA : An Oseem Augmenting Addon For Windower
MAGA : An Oseem Augmenting Addon For Windower
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 Asura.Chaostaru
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Chaostaru 2018-12-24 20:31:39  
idk, without the + on bloodpact damage, I watched it pass up the minimum several times. soon as I added the + to the 10 it worked perfectly
 Asura.Cair
VIP
user: Minjo
By Asura.Cair 2018-12-24 20:41:50  
tonumber("+10") == tonumber("10")

so you did something else wrong or are just lying on the internet :D

FWIW, never use + or -.
[+]
By Zyla 2018-12-25 01:08:59  
I'm having an issue where I can't get the augment commands to work. I have no issues loading the lua, setting the style and stone type to use works. Then I try to set the augment I want and it gives me an error every time, same with trying to use the search feature to look up the augment. These are the errors I get:

Try to use the command //maga add "Weapon Skill Damage" 4
Error: MAGA: Lua Runtime Error: maga/maga.lua:498: attempt to call field 'match' (a nil value)

Try to use the command //maga search "Weapon Skill Damage"
Error MAGA: Lua Runtime Error: maga/maga.lua:455: attempt to call field 'search' (a nil value)

Any idea as to what is causing this? I made the folder for the addon in my addon folder, put the lua there along with the extdata lua file as well. Any help is appreciated.
 Asura.Baroma
user: baroma
By Asura.Baroma 2019-01-01 20:12:58  
Getting annoyed by it not wanting to augment Condemners familiar style. Think it’s bugged. Says gear cannot be augmented with familiar. Um yeah it can lol.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [81 days between previous and next post]
By DaneBlood 2019-03-23 11:18:20  
had no issues going through 400 fern stone on griv
it even picked up on e suggestion but it was weaker than what i had ( i only compared on one augment cause im lazy to set it up)

also another "please cna we have this for skirmish item" really need to get the enchaning and regen set for whm
By SimonSes 2019-04-06 19:24:30  
Just did //maga accept on one augment and I got my item back like always with info ""Accepting the most recently obtained augment..." and it was totally different one...

Luckily it was a fresh pair of herc feet, so I only lost new augment... (Just to be clear. They had some crap augment on them before I traded them to Oseem)

Anyone have that happened?
 Asura.Sechs
user: Akumasama
By Asura.Sechs 2019-04-06 20:23:11  
I had that issue in the past multiple times, lost some cool augs, until Cair said he fixed it.

It might still happen if you set the value of artificial waits too low.
Try to raise that value a bit? Slower process but safer.
[+]
By SimonSes 2019-04-06 20:33:42  
Asura.Sechs said: »
I had that issue in the past multiple times, lost some cool augs, until Cair said he fixed it.

It might still happen if you set the value of artificial waits too low.
Try to raise that value a bit? Slower process but safer.

I was thinking about delay between augments too. Thx
 Asura.Chaostaru
By Asura.Chaostaru 2019-04-07 07:41:34  
Hide players. idk what server your on but on asura with the 200ppl standing in front of oseem, hiding players during augmenting makes everything faster and more efficient.
[+]
 Leviathan.Comeatmebro
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Rairin
By Leviathan.Comeatmebro 2019-04-07 11:19:40  
I don't see why hide players would effect something that's just adding packets to the queue. Client fps drops are totally irrelevant to that.
 Asura.Chaostaru
By Asura.Chaostaru 2019-04-08 00:16:21  
Leviathan.Comeatmebro said: »
I don't see why hide players would effect something that's just adding packets to the queue. Client fps drops are totally irrelevant to that.
you'd think, but I can watch the augs fly by much faster when im not surrounded by the equivalent quetz's total population. a slowed down client is bound to cause some kinda issue.
 Bismarck.Xurion
サーバ: Bismarck
user: Xurion
By Bismarck.Xurion 2019-04-08 01:48:57  
This game has always struggled with handling packets properly when there's graphical lag.
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2019-04-08 01:55:25  
You're the expert here, not me, but having other characters on your screen means a certain amount of packets exchange between your client and all their clients, passing through the server.

I guess in a pretty extreme situation that could generate not just graphical lag, but additional possible packet loss because of congestion or too many packets moving?

I could see a particularly popualted area (like Asura!) making things slightly worse for the issue of potential packet loss/slowdown on MAGA.
 Bismarck.Xurion
user: Xurion
By Bismarck.Xurion 2019-04-08 06:50:19  
Asura.Sechs said: »
You're the expert here, not me, but having other characters on your screen means a certain amount of packets exchange between your client and all their clients, passing through the server.

I guess in a pretty extreme situation that could generate not just graphical lag, but additional possible packet loss because of congestion or too many packets moving?

I could see a particularly popualted area (like Asura!) making things slightly worse for the issue of potential packet loss/slowdown on MAGA.
Try running an 18-man Dynamis Divergence - Jeuno. the packet losses cause the drops to not show for a bunch of people.
 Asura.Sechs
By Asura.Sechs 2019-04-08 07:08:19  
Divergence's much higher than usual lag/packet loss is caused by another thing though, and Comeatmebro already explained in another thread what that very likely is. (tl;dr the RP system)
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [89 days between previous and next post]
 Asura.Xavierreivax
user: Xavierr
By Asura.Xavierreivax 2019-07-05 23:15:45  
Is this broken? Trying to add blood pact damage +9 and I keep getting an error on line 498. I tried using a fresh download and same thing.
 Bismarck.Nexdeus
user: Greyfin
By Bismarck.Nexdeus 2019-07-06 01:51:55  
It worked for me a few days ago when I was augmenting for some weaponskill damage.
 Bismarck.Crollion
user: Crolion
By Bismarck.Crollion 2019-07-06 16:46:16  
cant seem to add weapon skill damage to the aug list is there a certain way to add it?
 Bismarck.Sterk
user: Llewelyn
By Bismarck.Sterk 2019-07-06 16:53:23  
Fenrir.Jinjo said: »
Help, I Can't Figure Out What My Augment Is Called

I used a gutted version of windower's current extdata lib (thanks Byrth!) that normalizes the augment names for human comprehension (no periods, quotations, abbreviations). You are more than welcome to just look at the file in the folder and check the valid augment strings.

However, if you are super lazy, I have provided a gracious search feature.

search <search str> : returns and prints to log a list of the augments that contain the specified string
 Bismarck.Crollion
By Bismarck.Crollion 2019-07-06 17:04:37  
ive used the feature and spelt it exactly like the search feature states and still get the augment cant be found.
By Sations 2019-07-06 17:16:31  
use quotes brudda

//maga add "weapon skill damage" 4
 Bismarck.Ringoko
user: appleboy
By Bismarck.Ringoko 2019-07-06 17:16:32  
Bismarck.Crollion said: »
ive used the feature and spelt it exactly like the search feature states and still get the augment cant be found.

Did you use quotes?
 Shiva.Znitch
サーバ: Shiva
user: znitch
By Shiva.Znitch 2019-07-06 20:08:27  
I generally open up the exdata.lua and copy the augment from there, in quotations and with the listed capitalization, then paste it into the chat window when setting up a MAGA run.
 Carbuncle.Crollion
サーバ: Carbuncle
By Carbuncle.Crollion 2019-07-14 08:13:22  
Sations said: »
use quotes brudda

//maga add "weapon skill damage" 4

Thank you sir i major brain farted on the quotes
 Asura.Cherished
By Asura.Cherished 2019-07-27 12:38:54  
I'm trying to augment a pair of condemner's for my pup.
So, I load up MAGA and input:
//maga style familiar
//maga add "Pet: Damage Taken" 3
//maga start

and I get a return of "The selected gear cannot be augmented with: familiar. Choose a valid style and start again.
Your item has been returned to you unchanged.

But... it is in the list when I unload MAGA and do it manually. Any clue what's going on?
 Asura.Cherished
By Asura.Cherished 2019-07-27 12:43:09  
Figured it out... darn it. He updated the file 4 months ago on github to fix the issue
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [126 days between previous and next post]

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
[+]
 Sylph.Darkside
サーバ: Sylph
user: Kensai98
By Sylph.Darkside 2019-11-30 17:17:42  
I am actually getting a weird error. This worked for me literally two weeks ago and I have not changed anything.
Anyone able to help? I tried redownloading and fresh install and had a friend send me their config file and its still doing it.

MAGA: Lua runtime error: libs/config.lua:99 XML error: Unexpected '='.
 Sylph.Darkside
サーバ: Sylph
user: Kensai98
By Sylph.Darkside 2019-11-30 17:20:03  
This is what is in the lua from line 86 - 104

-- Resolves to the correct parser and calls the respective subroutine, returns the parsed settings table.
function parse(settings)
local parsed = T{}
local err
local meta = settings_map[settings]

if meta.file.path:endswith('.json') then
parsed = json.read(meta.file)

elseif meta.file.path:endswith('.xml') then
parsed, err = xml.read(meta.file)

if not parsed then
error(err or 'XML error: Unknown error.')
return settings
end

parsed = settings_table(parsed, settings)
end
By Jetackuu 2019-11-30 18:09:41  
I recommend posting in the unofficial addon support channel on the discord:

https://discord.gg/v6pk6uy

Probably get a faster response.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8