By Fairy.Tweeky 2009-09-19 13:26:15  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRyRxKlo9-o

Do you believe this or not?
 Kujata.Daus
サーバ: Kujata
Game: FFXI
user: Daus
By Kujata.Daus 2009-09-19 13:53:19  
My PS3 still works..then again we only use it to watch movies on.
 Remora.Mataniah
サーバ: Remora
user: Mataniah
By Remora.Mataniah 2009-09-19 13:59:08  
Every system has to die sooner or later, even my SNES Died after like.. 6yrs+. As being a owner of a ps3, I haven't had the so called yellow light of death and maybe i won't ever. Only because i'm not playing it 24/7 and running it in to the ground with its online play. i'm still a system gamer mostly and really the only online game i play is FFXI on my ps2. I don't think they're so much bashing the ps3 but showing that the ps3 can or 'could' have the same death problem like the 360 but the reality is. Game systems are not made as good as they used to be.
 Asura.Ludoggy
サーバ: Asura
user: Ludog
By Asura.Ludoggy 2009-09-19 14:02:36  
the snes and nes still work for me =]
 Remora.Mataniah
By Remora.Mataniah 2009-09-19 14:13:26  
Ludoggy said:
the snes and nes still work for me =]

Yeah, i got a new one, roommate still likes playing the old SNES games. My Atari still works tho LOL
 Fairy.Tweeky
サーバ: Fairy
user: Tweeky
By Fairy.Tweeky 2009-09-19 14:20:46  
I'm not disputing that the yellow light of death exists, I just think that some of the things they've said are a bit odd, such as the claim they cost £400 when I've seen them selling for £250, thats a $244 USD difference if any of you are wondering. I also think it's odd that they got a microsoft network journalist to do this report.

I'm just wondering if the info they are giving out is really based on facts or if its just made it up.
 Remora.Mataniah
By Remora.Mataniah 2009-09-19 14:28:12  
Tweeky said:
I'm not disputing that the yellow light of death exists, I just think that some of the things they've said are a bit odd, such as the claim they cost £400 when I've seen them selling for £250, thats a $244 USD difference if any of you are wondering. I also think it's odd that they got a microsoft network journalist to do this report.

I'm just wondering if the info they are giving out is really based on facts or if its just made it up.

In their line of work, its all about rateings. So yeah, they might of gone a little over board and streached the truth a little. Overboard part getting the Microsoft guy, cause seriously, the person could not know all that much about the PS3, be like... a sony guy doing the same thing on a 360. So it was maybe a little joke in its own nutshell, type of way maybe?

Personally when it comes to info like that, i won't go to Watchdog, and maybe not even TechTV. I'll just pick up my GameInformer and see what they gotta say about it. Maybe its because i trust GI as a more trusting source than others.

Or what i'm saying is, gotta take some things with a grain of salt.
 Asura.Xed
サーバ: Asura
user:
By Asura.Xed 2009-09-19 14:31:35
 Delete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Tweeky said:
I also think it's odd that they got a microsoft network journalist to do this report.

Microsoft have been trolling all over Sony... Kanye West style.

"Yo Sony, I'm really happy for you, Imma let you finish, but I don't believe your business practices are just, and such I am going to create false and slanderous information about your company as a whole, in an attempt to dirty your reputation, because I am actually doing the Microsoft thing and crushing the competition."

.... I think that covers it.
 Bahamut.Atrithk
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Atrithk
By Bahamut.Atrithk 2009-09-19 15:30:30  
All Microsoft has ever done was false and slanderous, none of their products are anything more than buggy, overprices, AND faulty in the extreme.
[+]