Event LS "Reality" Looking For Members (cerb)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Event LS "Reality" Looking For Members (cerb)
Event LS "Reality" Looking For Members (cerb)
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12
 Cerberus.Kylos
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-11-22 12:07:16  
Looking for new members. Current members should get in contact with me to get access to our Discord channel.

I'd like to try Dynamis-D tonight for the first time, gathering around 12 midnight British time (7 est). Please let me know if you can join us, and which jobs you would like to play. Cheers.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-11-23 13:27:44  
The linkshell is not going to try setting up Dynamis-D in the near future, as I feel like too many of our members have already found other groups, so we are unable to get on for it at the same time.

I encourage our members to join Dynamis-D whenever they can. A message to other leaders on Cerberus .. if you are in need of players, we have players (including myself) who would love to participate in this content, and I can assure you they will follow direction and not cause any drama. Please reach out to them if you'd like to get more spoils from players who have yet to clear Sandy.

I personally, have yet to try this content, and I'd love to learn how to pull the area on my THF, or alternatively I can bring mastered/geared jobs such as DRK, COR and SCH. My RDM is a work in progress, but I will bring it if you really want it. Quilly is a Relic/Mythic Warrior and Nirvana Summoner who would also like to join in.

As for our event next week, it will be Erinys again on Tuesday. I really want our members to get in to Discord so I no longer need to post details here. I will post a step-by-step on how to get in to Discord for those who are unsure. Thanks everyone.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-11-25 14:25:13  
I have posted a more detailed Erinys strategy in Discord thanks to the very helpful FFXIAH community.

For LS members who have yet to join our Discord channel, here's the steps:

1) Visit https://discordapp.com/

2) Click on Download For Windows or Open Discord In Your Browser. I downloaded it, as you then get the choice to open it as a standalone program or within your browser.

3) Once you've got it, simply message me and I'll send you an invite link to join our group. And that's it! Cheers everyone.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-11-28 19:15:42  
RIP Erinys. I want to thank the community for helping with the strategy which I wrote in detail for our members. We killed it on the first attempt with time to spare. One death, but it was only a GEO and they got back up again. RDM disconnected for half the fight, but it didn't seem to harm us. Thanks again.

[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2017-12-26 13:37:58  
We've had some issues with a particular T4 lately, but we're adamant we have the dd power to down it so long as we can get the positioning right.

Otherwise, the LS keeps soldiering on as we clear Omen content for scales and equip. Next month is Omen card farming, so we'll be farming every day without fail (I like to go with Quilly at 12 midnight GMT / 7pm EST). We always do an event on Tuesdays with a gather together time (not the start time) of 9.30 GMT/4.30 EST for a few hours.

The LS is still looking for members. Not too many though, as the core group needs to restrict numbers for Geas Fete so HP scaling doesn't get too severe. As for Omen and other events, we'll gladly take anyone who is relaxed and can show loyalty to the long term gain of everyone in the group. Experience is preferred, but not essential.

If you are a returning player who has yet to, or has only recently acquired i119 equipment, the LS is not for you. We expect you to be decently equipped and have done some endgame content like (for example) Delve, Sinister Reign, Wildskeeper Reives, Ambuscade, and low tier Geas Fete before we can consider you. Long time friends (of myself and Q) might be an exception, so long as you can show you are willing to gear up several jobs and provide something we are lacking.

You can contact me in several ways, but the best way would be to leave a message here or via private message. You can find me in-game too, but if I'm not, you can contact Quilly and he will pass on a message. The LS does not use voice chat channels, but we do have Discord to share information; as well as prepare events.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-01-03 17:24:44  
The Linkshell continues to run events. I believe we have one or two spots available to anyone who can provide a range of mastered/geared jobs. We're lacking black mages, so if you have this job mastered and geared you'd get an invite, but you may need other jobs for when we're not using a nuking strategy.

A dedicated Rune Fencer would be another great addition. Bards, Corsairs, Geomancers, all welcome too. We've got enough melee DDs, but it doesn't hurt to have options. You would also be willing to work on jobs we may need for the future, and in turn, we will help you with Omen, Ambuscade, and other events. See the above post for returning players if you are one.

I will give a returning player a chance if I can be assured you can get back to up to speed quickly. Also will accept players from other servers who just want to have a good time running with a group who are hungry for success. Thank you.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-01-05 13:49:13  
Bumping as we lost one of our members today due to them getting a new job (congrats!).

With that said, there's at least 3 vacancies available, but it depends on what you can provide. Let me know your jobs and I'll consider it. Details on what we do are on this page already. Thanks.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-01-05 14:36:06  
I've called in a couple of favours to help us with Vinipata, but the LS is still looking for blm, geo, cor, pld, run, whm, brd, and anything else which may provide useful.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-01-06 08:01:26  
Bumping for recruitment. Also anyone from SuperSprode LS is welcome to join us for T4s, just let me know if you're available! Doing Vinipata (possibly nuking strat) on Tuesday. Will start gathering at 9.30 gmt 4.30 est.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-01-09 13:02:56  
Reminding people we are doing Vinipata BLM style tonight. Let me know if you can make it in advance please, as we need to get players on jobs and figure things out.

The Gather Together time is 9.30 gmt 4.30 est, but we can't start til everyone is on. The quicker we gather, the more pops we can try. We should be looking to pop this at least 2-3 times to get a good idea.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-01-09 18:56:25  
(Linkshell) (Looking For Members) (/tell) (Thank You)^^
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-01-16 22:34:44  
We tried Vini for the first time today with blm setup. No rune fencers around though. Second attempt we got it down to 25% ish with just two blm (and 11 of us). With some changes, RUN abilities, and 1-2 more blm it should go down. We're feeling better going this route, so I decided to post an update for those who've been following our progress.
 Carbuncle.Lunatone
サーバ: Carbuncle
user: lunamars
By Carbuncle.Lunatone 2018-01-16 23:23:39  
Been following this post for a bit now! Keep it up and good luck!
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-01-20 11:10:55  
Carbuncle.Lunatone said: »
Been following this post for a bit now! Keep it up and good luck!

Nice :) Cool to know people still care about our progress.

On another note, we've had a few players jump server lately to get away from drama and all the noise. So if you're a player who wants to run with people who don't believe in wasting time arguing over nonsense, Cerberus may be the place for you. I'm not saying to only join my LS, I believe a number of LS leaders on Cerb all know and respect each other enough to share.

We're all looking for options, and we do our best to accommodate people's schedules. We have a bunch of hungry players who want to make Aeonics (many their first), beat Omen, and do Dynamis v2 on a regular basis. Not going to lie, if you want a super populated server .. Cerb is not it. If you want to merc gear .. you won't find many merc services here.

And if you're a returning player, I can't bring you in to Reality .. however, we do have a social linkshell called LagunasWarriors currently overflowing with returnees. I love watching these players team up and get old stuff done, they're all playing catch up and having a lot of fun with no drama. And if that's not enough, you could also join Resetti and his LS Supersprode, who are just as helpful and welcoming. PM me if you'd like more details. :)
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-01-21 08:54:10  
Ok, so perhaps Supersprode isn't accepting just anyone (as they building to be a endgame ls) at the moment, but there's always Lagunas if you're a returning player, as well as other linkshells like Majestic and Ozmosis. No idea on their requirements, but they're both pretty populated. Quilly keeps the linkshell concierge NPCs stocked up with Lagunas pearls if you log in and can't find me or him.
 Cerberus.Mrkillface
user: bitchtits
By Cerberus.Mrkillface 2018-01-21 11:07:59  
I don't wanna hijack the thread but yeah, we take pretty much anyone who wants to have fun in Ozmosis. Not highly goal orientated though we do a fair amount of events (Vagary, incursion, dynamis, escha ~t3 reisen). So if you're looking to build Aeonics efficiently, we ain't the shell. But if you're looking to throw 18 people at everything and let the cards fall where they may, we have a lot of fun doing it that way.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-01-23 19:43:53  
Thanks man.

Update: We're leaving T4s alone for a bit to focus on Omen Bosses like Kyou, Fu, and Kei, so if people are interested in joining us for these, send me a message.

The LS is still (Looking For Members), mainly BLM and RUN, but will consider other jobs if you ask. Cheers.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-01-26 20:43:21  
Today we did a crossover Vagary event with players from Reality, LagunasWarriors social, and others we picked up. We killed all five NMs, and got clears and gear/key items for many.

Most fun part was a little misunderstanding on Perf/Plouton, which resulted in them popping together! (I should have got a SS) Luckily we had two tanks, and killed them without issue.

I used to run a LS called VagarySpeaking which cleared NMs 1-5 on a weekly basis. In almost 2 years of this, we never saw Platemail drop directly from Plouton. But we did see it drop 9 times for other players through a random drop slot, always during a Vagary Campaign (with one exception). A rare run from me gave out a 10th Platemail, this time going to one of our LagunasWarriors. And I still never found mine, but I'm happy whenever anyone gets their wings. Congrats!

Reality is looking for members. If you're a returning player, you may find it better to join Lagunas with other returnees. Thanks.

Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-01-30 14:11:47  
Doing Kyou tonight. Let me know if ya interested in joining.

Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-02-06 12:08:38  
Doing Fu tonight. Let me know if ya interested in joining.

Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-02-21 13:53:01  
We've recently defeated Kyou, Fu, Kei, Gin and Kin of Omen several times. The LS has a few items left to get, but nowhere near as many as we did a few months ago. Therefore, if you're in need of this content and would like to join a group to acquire equipment and scales, our linkshell would suit you.

We're still working on T4 Reisenjimas for our first Aeonic, but we're struggling to get enough players to show for our Tuesday events (10pm GMT 5pm EST). We'd love to add a few more players to our roster, so we have a better chance of beating the likes of Vinipata, as well as having more options for other events. We've yet to find a reliable time to do new Dynamis regularly. We do other events on other days when possible.

The Linkshell is still (Looking For Members). Please let me know if you're interested. I'm not looking for people to sit in the linkshell and never join our events, I'm looking for people who want to do content, and is able to find the time to join us. Thanks!
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-02-22 12:19:47  
*bump* (Looking For Members)
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-02-25 13:10:27  
Still (Looking For Members). And no .. we don't sell equipment or clears. We'd rather help you get what you want for free. /tell in-game or PM here if interested.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-02-27 19:40:24  
We finally got past Vinipata. Thanks to Resetti for helping out tonight. We tried as hard as we could for weeks with different setups. In the end, it went down extremely easily with 5 SMNs (2 mythic). We moved on to Zerde right after. Had some issues with it, but with some experience I know we'll get it soon.

As a group we're glad to be moving on to something new, and with only three targets remaining, it feels good to have made it this far with an excellent bunch of players. Mistakes happen, and we keep learning from them. In future we want to get Vini with a Ranger setup, just because it's more fun that way.

And although it took us a while, we got to experiment with different ways of doing things. I believe the struggle has made us a stronger unit. Thanks to everyone who helped with strategy. There's a few who still need it, so we'll beat it again next week. Also, we plan on going back and helping newer members finish Sky so they can be on the Reisenjima stage. The linkshell is still (looking for members). Cheers!

[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-02-28 14:21:47  
The LS is (looking for members). Once we've finished T4s we'll be doing everything we can to get our new members their own Aeonic, as well as begin another one ourselves. We'll also return to Omen to pick up a few pieces, and try Ou for the first time.

My long term goal is to make the LS good enough to rotate Geas Fete/Omen clears, as well as have enough players to set up other events like new Dynamis, Vagary, Delve, Ambuscade, and other content people might need. We also collaborate with the LagunasWarriors LS on older content to help returnees get back into FFXI.
 Odin.Drakenv
サーバ: Odin
user: Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-02-28 16:26:15  
Congrats
[+]
 Cerberus.Resetti
user: Freezepop
By Cerberus.Resetti 2018-03-02 20:48:13  
Congratulations Kylos! I was happy to help! Your guys did all the work!
[+]
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-03-06 10:04:28  
Cerberus.Kylos said: »
The LS is (looking for members). Once we've finished T4s we'll be doing everything we can to get our new members their own Aeonic, as well as begin another one ourselves. We'll also return to Omen to pick up a few pieces, and try Ou for the first time.

My long term goal is to make the LS good enough to rotate Geas Fete/Omen clears, as well as have enough players to set up other events like new Dynamis, Vagary, Delve, Ambuscade, and other content people might need. We also collaborate with the LagunasWarriors LS on older content to help returnees get back into FFXI.
my friend is looking for a EU event linkshell that runs around 9am UK to 9pm. He has a well geared:pld,smn,whm,rng,blu,thf. PM me if anyone has any openings please thanks!
 Cerberus.Skunkamaniac
By Cerberus.Skunkamaniac 2018-03-06 11:47:46  
most of the time we don't end up actually starting fighting stuff until around 11pm uk time, sometimes later. some people are usually late getting on. its very very rare we start before 10:30pm uk time. omen etc seems to be done around 1-4am uk time mostly also, i rarely end up getting to do any because i have to go to bed around 1am.
 Odin.Drakenv
By Odin.Drakenv 2018-03-06 12:00:07  
Cerberus.Skunkamaniac said: »
most of the time we don't end up actually starting fighting stuff until around 11pm uk time, sometimes later. some people are usually late getting on. its very very rare we start before 10:30pm uk time. omen etc seems to be done around 1-4am uk time mostly also, i rarely end up getting to do any because i have to go to bed around 1am.
Understood thank you
First Page 2 3 ... 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12