Event LS "Reality" Looking For Members (cerb)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Event LS "Reality" Looking For Members (cerb)
Event LS "Reality" Looking For Members (cerb)
First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12
 Cerberus.Kylos
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-11-07 13:20:17  
I'm instilling a strict "no show" policy for the LS moving forward. I can forgive a player no showing one event, but if a player no shows two events in a row without informing myself, Quilly, Rusch, or Highewing, then there's grounds for their removal unless they can provide a very good explanation.

I have to do this going forward because I'm sick and tired of showing up on a Tuesday, only to find out this person isn't here .. they're on an important job and we needed them to be there but they are not. This makes my job extremely frustrating, and I will not tolerate it any longer. If you want to join the LS and do regular runs with us, but do need to be absent for a week or two .. just let us know. It's the right thing to do. We already have severe issues getting enough players to do the events we want to do without some randomly no showing when they feel like it.
 Asura.Eiryl
サーバ: Asura
user: Eiryl
By Asura.Eiryl 2018-11-07 13:31:46  
This is why groups in games resort(ed) to dkp (a point system)

... and then abused it... and started over.

Server jump discounts starting up, only going to make it worse.
 Leviathan.Kingkitt
サーバ: Leviathan
user: kingkitt
By Leviathan.Kingkitt 2018-11-07 13:32:09  
Cerberus.Kylos said: »
I'm instilling a strict "no show" policy for the LS moving forward. I can forgive a player no showing one event, but if a player no shows two events in a row without informing myself, Quilly, Rusch, or Highewing, then there's grounds for their removal unless they can provide a very good explanation.

I have to do this going forward because I'm sick and tired of showing up on a Tuesday, only to find out this person isn't here .. they're on an important job and we needed them to be there but they are not. This makes my job extremely frustrating, and I will not tolerate it any longer. If you want to join the LS and do regular runs with us, but do need to be absent for a week or two .. just let us know. It's the right thing to do. We already have severe issues getting enough players to do the events we want to do without some randomly no showing when they feel like it.

Make more multiboxers so you can easily replace people if they fail to show up.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-11-07 13:36:53  
Leviathan.Kingkitt said: »

You willing to pay for everyone's computers and subscriptions?
[+]
 Leviathan.Kingkitt
サーバ: Leviathan
user: kingkitt
By Leviathan.Kingkitt 2018-11-07 13:53:53  

I don't like paying my own subs, lol. But it's something we've done to keep things running smooth within our ls.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-11-07 13:59:22  
Shouldn't have to give SE extra money to fix an issue they should be fixing. I don't even have wardrobe 3&4 .. nevermind new computers and content IDs I cannot afford. Unless you're willing to pay for all that, it's not happening.
 Cerberus.Logical
user: cronix
By Cerberus.Logical 2018-11-07 14:29:38  

This seems like a strange and hostile response to sound advice.

Heavy multiboxing can be achieved on a single, existing PC with even profoundly outdated hardware - I was quad boxing in 2010 on a laptop from 2006 comfortably, I assure you that your modern rig can handle multiple clients running simultaneously. There is nothing wrong with this guy's suggestion that you consider multiboxing to fill the gaps - such a practice is downright mainstream now (sub cost aside).

I am sensing a little bit of anti-Windower puritanical fervor here.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-11-07 14:34:31  
I use Windower .. I'm just anti putting more money into SE's pocket when I already spent thousands on this game. I get on FFXI to play with other players .. not with myself. We've had several multi boxers in the LS over the years, and got nothing against it if people want to play that way. Personally? No Thanks. I do not make enough money. If someone else wants to pay for it then great. Don't have the time to gear up multiple chars. Also, I got 2 mules and don't have time to gear those either.
 Cerberus.Boogs
user: rs1n
By Cerberus.Boogs 2018-11-07 15:55:26  
If you are just missing a few jobs to complete your runs you might just want to reach out to folks from other shells. I can only speak for myself but if I am on and not doing an event (or afk bazaaring) then I will gladly help. There are lots of overlap between Cerberus shells. I run with Ozmosis but lately I IRL has left me with only oddball times to play. Nevertheless I was able to kick it with an alliance last night doing wave 3 and I am pretty sure I knew 12+ of the 18 people in the group. At least Aeonics don’t have any time lockouts and I know a number of folks who would enjoy doing T4s just for fun.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-11-07 16:08:40  
Most don't seem to be on when we are usually. We should be running earlier than we do, but it's even harder finding EU players. We don't want to be running events at 2-4am our time. Also a few of our members are in Ozmosis and I've helped sooo many of them on all kinds of different things. Suavi and Tuefen have helped us on stuff recently, just for the fun.

Edit: We might be able to fix our issues soon (someone jumping server), but I'm not going to stop recruiting as you never know when people can't/won't show up.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-11-20 21:17:57  
Congrats to the LS on their second Aeonics. It's so good being able to achieve with these guys. Just one Albumen to down next week for a member, then we can focus on unfinished business in Omen. Screenshot to come next week.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-12-05 15:35:00  
So due to me having dgvoodoo and literally no one else having a screenshot function .. I had to do this in vanilla. So it's blurry as hell, but we don't care as we got to capture the moment. There's a few missing from the screen, including pearlsack Highewing, and Khelandros who jumped server to help us (and himself) finish T4s before returning home to his friends. Yes we only have like .. four people on the server, but we still get things done. Credit to everyone in Reality and helpers like Thoraxe, Suavi, Zeusxi and anyone else who helped us get our second Aeonics (you know who you are).

I'm proud of what we've been able to achieve and we'll keep plugging away. I thought about taking a long break from the game, but it's clear we get much enjoyment out of our weekly events and it would be sad for everyone to miss out on that. Even if it is very difficult keeping this group going, the rewards often outdo the effort. We're still looking for a couple of players, but only if you can be dedicated, have good communication, and most importantly .. no drama please. Cheers :) Much love from Reality and the Cerberus server in this festive season.

PS: We just got back to doing Omen regularly, so this is the perfect time to join us if you've yet to get around to killing the bosses.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-12-18 15:01:20  
Due to an influx of new people joining the LS, I am ceasing recruitment for the time being. This is the first time we've ever had to do this, but I feel we need to build up the new guys and not let our numbers get too high. We're happy to be taking on fresh new players with jobs we were looking for. Let's have fun :)
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2018-12-18 21:32:23  
A very lucrative Omenx4 run tonight, with gear dropping from each boss + 3 bonus chest floors .. with more gear!

I'd like to to thank every LS member past and present for an amazing 2018, as well as those who helped us when we were short. It's been tough finding people sometimes, but we always manage to find a way to win and have fun doing it.

As we closed recruitment, I'm unlikely to post in this thread anytime soon. Cheers to everyone here who has followed us and shown support for what we've done. If we need more members next year, I'll return and give you an update on our progress. We take a break now, and enjoy the holidays. Have a good one. Thank you.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [79 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2019-03-07 14:14:38  
Been a few months since I last updated. We returned to Omen and destroyed it some more, before going back to Geas Fete a few weeks ago.

On Tuesday I officially declared it "Telos Tuesday", as we saw three Telos Earrings from three pops .. a double drop on my own pop in fact! Been after that baby a long time. The week before, Warder wasn't been very nice (too many Invincibles) to us, but this week it was far more accommodating.

So we're back to Reisenjima next week, as we head towards the linkshells third Aeonic completion. We have new people, so it will be the first time for them. There's spots open in the LS for a tank, WHM, BRD, and well-geared master SMN. If you're interested, shoot me a message and we'll talk.

We're still only running a guaranteed weekly event on Tuesdays from 10pm GMT 5pm EST. :) Would like to start doing Dyna-D regularly sometime this year, but getting a regular start time where most of the LS can participate is something I've yet to figure out.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2019-04-02 23:01:25  
Had our first 18-person alliance tonight for the first time since I ran VagarySpeaking. Finished another Aeonic run with wins over Vinipata, Albumen, Zerde and Erinys (no wipes). This is our third as a linkshell, and the first for our newer members.

We'll likely get a screenshot up by next week :) We had a lot of outside help tonight, who just tagged along without me asking. Got to thank them a lot, but also, to our little group who got us to the T4s.

We're a small group on a quiet server getting things done and enjoying every minute. We're not seriously looking for new players .. but if joining us interests you, hit me with a private message and we'll see where it goes. Cheers!
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2019-04-09 13:12:14  
The LS is back to Omen tonight after our latest Aeonic clear. If you want to do Omen, this is the right time to join the group.

We run every Tuesday @ 10pm GMT 5pm EST for a few hours.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2019-04-09 23:16:17  
LS aeonic #3 :) Also the first for Jay, and others who couldn't make it today.

[+]
 Sylph.Brahmsz
サーバ: Sylph
user: Khronos
By Sylph.Brahmsz 2019-04-10 01:59:19  
Congrats on thrid Aeonic clear!
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [42 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2019-05-21 14:55:26  
The linkshell is (Looking For Members) again. One or two max. Also depends on your job selection. Tuesday 10pm GMT 5pm EST is our guaranteed event every week.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [35 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2019-06-25 16:13:30  
Bump. Details above^ We do regular Omen, and planning to go back to Geas Fete soon for another Aeonic. Interested? Contact me. Thanks.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2019-07-02 16:24:43  
It's been many, many months, but due to half of our group being absent, we had to cancel our event tonight.

So this is the best time for players to join us for Omen/Geas Fete/Ambuscade/monthly Dyna-D. We're not an elite group expecting you to be sporting a million RMEA weapons with job masters and HQ abjurations. So long as you are reforging your AF/Relic/Empys, and have some i119 gear, you should be good.

No drama. One run a week at least. Sometimes do things on other days if it can be arranged. If you would like to join us, please send me a message with your jobs. Thank you!
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2019-07-04 15:28:25  
Bump (Looking For Members). See above for details.
By Boshi 2019-07-04 16:05:01  
Masters of Vagary: Redux.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2019-07-04 16:27:04  
Boshi said: »
Masters of Vagary: Redux.

Masters of Omen now. Vagary is long dead, and that was another LS altogether.

Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2019-07-05 14:07:30  
Masters of the bump (looking for members). Tuesdays 10pm gmt 5pm est, and other events at our discretion.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2019-07-07 16:28:25  
Bumping (looking for members)
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2019-07-09 13:17:08  
Bump. We are possibly running Omen again tonight, otherwise we may try the new High Tier Battlefields instead.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2019-07-14 17:03:32  
Currently, due to the summer time, many of our players are absent. This means we're doing other things like Odin, Cait Sith or Ambuscade. It's not ideal, but it's what we have to do for now, til they return.

If you're interested in joining the group, you will pick up many things from Omen quickly. We're also planning another Aeonic at some point this year, hopefully. See above for more details, and contact me if interested. PS: We can't do Dyna-D regularly.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2019-07-30 12:20:33  
We are still (Looking For Members). Doing Omen, but planning on our fourth Aeonic really soon, so if you want to join us? Please be sure to have a key item ready.

First Page 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12