users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Dyna Windy
Dyna Windy
 Cerberus.Greenjade
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Greenjade
By Cerberus.Greenjade 2009-09-16 08:06:39  
Is anyone going to be doing this run anytime soon? And if it is possible to join in for a win? I'm not after any AF or currency just a win. My LS is only doing Northlands and Outlands so I haven't been able to get my alternate character to go.

Either send me a tell on Linaa/Greenjade or send me a PM or respond here.

Thank you. ^^
 Unicorn.Motokosun
サーバ: Unicorn
user: mattchew
By Unicorn.Motokosun 2009-09-16 08:16:39  
Here's one method, take your toon to windy one and wait for an ls to enter and just hit trade on random people and if you get a glass cool if not :/

Sounds douchey but as long as your not lotting anything theres no real moral quams with it. Also could help them, but if you do make sure to have RR on cause no guarantee of Raise.
 Cerberus.Amanada
user: Amanada
By Cerberus.Amanada 2009-09-16 09:04:06  
Did you try ask if some folks in HellsAngel? Of course, I do not know what their schedule is, but since you and me both know people in there.

Apart from that, I do not really know much other people you may try except keep looking if people are gathering in Windurst Wall.

I do not like the idea to try to sneak in. You might as well ask if you allow to participate properly instead. It is completely unnecessary, and a Dynamis win is not worth any controversy or drama. Please do not try suggest way to get stuff done in inappropriate and/or deceptive ways.
 Cerberus.Greenjade
By Cerberus.Greenjade 2009-09-16 09:20:44  
I've asked a few LS's actually. Even Immortality, but a lot of them had just done Windy or don't plan on doing Dyna Windy for a while. =\ I'm not to keen on camping Windy Walls since I still have a few things I need to do. ><

I was gonna ask you Ama if you knew any JP LS's that might let me go in for the win. I have BRD and THF on Linaa and I can just go as a ballad ***. xP
 Cerberus.Amanada
By Cerberus.Amanada 2009-09-16 09:38:50  
There is one person I can try ask if you are willing to dealing with Japanese. (I managed to get Mastervivi a Windurst win the same way -- but that was long time ago ><)

I have not talked to that person for a while (I hardly play anytime more that overlaps with his). I knew his Dynamis LS had re-formed, and I am not what their status is right now.

Even if he says yes, be ready to be up till 3 AM :3

PS: I know what Vedder's schedule is. No Windurst for this month. Vedder only does four cities once may be twice per month. Anyway, we only once per week (except once per month we go twice per week).
 Cerberus.Greenjade
By Cerberus.Greenjade 2009-09-16 09:49:00  
I invested in a few cans of Monster Energy. As long as its not on event nights I'm pretty much able to go.

Undelete | Edit  | Link | 引用 | 返事

Post deleted by User.
 Cerberus.Boundsoul
user: Boundsoul
By Cerberus.Boundsoul 2009-09-16 10:36:09  
my dyna shell is doing windy on satuday. its gonna be roughly 6pm pst, and we're doing it for a win for some. shell leader is Ratix, you could try him. i know we've brought in a few new people recently so i don't see any harm. might also try Dryst, Firvion, Kaylyn, Megadoom. those are some of the other main members, also Kat (thats short cuz i don't remember spelling) is on here often, and she's in the shell. shell name is FundMyRelic. hope it works out for you.
[+]
 Cerberus.Valmur
user: Valmur
By Cerberus.Valmur 2009-09-16 11:05:05  
Ours does citys on a rotation every Tuesday @ 6pm EST so if intrested ask Dalox for a pearl to his dyna ls
[+]
 Cerberus.Greenjade
By Cerberus.Greenjade 2009-09-16 12:00:01  
Boundsoul said:
my dyna shell is doing windy on satuday. its gonna be roughly 6pm pst, and we're doing it for a win for some. shell leader is Ratix, you could try him. i know we've brought in a few new people recently so i don't see any harm. might also try Dryst, Firvion, Kaylyn, Megadoom. those are some of the other main members, also Kat (thats short cuz i don't remember spelling) is on here often, and she's in the shell. shell name is FundMyRelic. hope it works out for you.

Yeah, I was suppose to go to last Saturday but a different LS had taken Dyna Windy. I'll hit up Ratix for details. =D
[+]
 Cerberus.Amanada
By Cerberus.Amanada 2009-09-21 08:57:18  
Today there will an open run (do not know where) for StockMarketCrash, make sure you ask Oro or Joyigat to see where they plan to go.
 Cerberus.Greenjade
By Cerberus.Greenjade 2009-09-21 14:57:15  
Still need Windy win, some JP LS jacked windy from FMR Saturday night. But I'm not in game ATM so I can't ask. This is getting annoying.
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-09-23 21:31:16  
Suppossed to be doing Windy again this Saturday. Unless someone else jacks it from us AGAIN.

What's with that ***lately? We've had to cancel our last 2-3 Windy runs and our last like 3 Beaucedine runs because of some random LS who says "Hey let's do dynamis tonight!"

Cerberus has too many dynamis shells /sigh.
 Cerberus.Greenjade
By Cerberus.Greenjade 2009-09-24 08:42:09  
Katarzyna said:
Suppossed to be doing Windy again this Saturday. Unless someone else jacks it from us AGAIN.

What's with that ***lately? We've had to cancel our last 2-3 Windy runs and our last like 3 Beaucedine runs because of some random LS who says "Hey let's do dynamis tonight!"

Cerberus has too many dynamis shells /sigh.

Think most of em are the one hit wonders type shells. I never saw that Rinj LS before. Yeah, I'ma be chillin in Windy Walls Saturday and hopefully it can actually be done. ><
 Cerberus.Amanada
By Cerberus.Amanada 2009-09-25 09:10:32  
There are lot of one-shot or personal organized runs beginning from late last year. They are mostly Japanese -- but I have seen NA pick up groups as well (as some of you may have seen in Whitegate shouts). It helps if you can have someone who speaks or understands Japanese text to check at search comments (especially "mission" or "battlefield" ones) and shouts in Whitegate.

The one shots do typically organize in NA evenings -- that is because NA mornings (or Japanese evening) will run int conflict with Japanese shells. But I have known some Japanese friends have their scheduled Dynamis got jacked by picked up groups.

In the "old days", such things never happen to Japanese folks. They have scheduled get-together-and-random-for-slots thing for Dynamis. I think old shells still do them, but then, it is not the old Japanese shells are causing the problem.... in fact they are often victims.
 Cerberus.Amanada
By Cerberus.Amanada 2009-09-25 09:13:09  
Anyway I always liked the idea of Dynamis Calendar. Too bad there are just enough people who do not care about peer pressure. But at least imo it is worthwhile to try, because it really did worked for other servers.
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-09-25 19:14:12  
We would use it, if other shells would. But no way in hell are we going to publicize OUR dynamis calendars when everyone else is going to be a *** and not publicize theirs. That's just saying "HAI GUYZ! COME JACK OUR ZONES PRZ!"
 Cerberus.Mindi
user: Mindi
By Cerberus.Mindi 2009-09-26 04:21:22  
Amanada said:
Today there will an open run (do not know where) for StockMarketCrash, make sure you ask Oro or Joyigat to see where they plan to go.

Spookifish and Denaunie running SMC now as far as i know, ask one of them what zones they plan to do.
The times are allways Monday and Thursday around 8 PM London i think