Demand For A GMT LS For Newcomers/returners Here?

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Bahamut » Demand for a GMT LS for newcomers/returners here?
Demand for a GMT LS for newcomers/returners here?
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
サーバ: Bahamut
Game: FFXI
user: Devrom
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2016-07-05 13:07:52  
I started a LS for new and returning players in GMT zone. I will see if there is any interest for a while. This is most probably a futile attempt, but it doesn't hurt to try.

I am not offering gearing people up or solo high tier stuff for people with multiboxed toons or anything like that. This is all about helping people get back on track by giving a hand with simple tasks which may include soloing some low tier Escha NMs, helping with missions/quests, Oboro access, basic game mechanics etc. (when I am not busy with events in my main LS) while, hopefully, providing a place for likewise players to team up themselves to make progress.

If you are interested or know anyone who might be, feel free to contact me via /tell or PM. I have also left 5 pearls ("Linkclam") to the concierge NPC in Western Adoulin for now.
[+]
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [51 days between previous and next post]
 Bahamut.Genryu
user: Genryu
By Bahamut.Genryu 2016-08-25 15:39:13  
How is the linkshell going?

I would potentially be interested. I am currently reinstalling the game as we speak (Only 10 hours remaining!!), and with the exception of a very brief return (just a couple of weeks long) a few years ago, I have not really played the game since the conclusion of Wings of the Goddess, and all the new content and changes since then are quite overwhelming, I feel like a complete beginner all over again!

I am not looking for anyone to hold my hand, I am quite an independent player, and look forward to tackling the newer stuff at my own pace, but having someone whose brain I could occasionally pick regarding the new content and game mechanics would be really helpful, also none of my old XI friends still play, and so it would be nice to make a few new friends in my time zone.
 Bahamut.Vinedrius
user: Devrom
By Bahamut.Vinedrius 2016-08-27 09:26:31  
Bahamut.Genryu said: »
How is the linkshell going?

I would potentially be interested. I am currently reinstalling the game as we speak (Only 10 hours remaining!!), and with the exception of a very brief return (just a couple of weeks long) a few years ago, I have not really played the game since the conclusion of Wings of the Goddess, and all the new content and changes since then are quite overwhelming, I feel like a complete beginner all over again!

I am not looking for anyone to hold my hand, I am quite an independent player, and look forward to tackling the newer stuff at my own pace, but having someone whose brain I could occasionally pick regarding the new content and game mechanics would be really helpful, also none of my old XI friends still play, and so it would be nice to make a few new friends in my time zone.

I am sorry to say that I had to give up on this LS due to lack of interest. It is totally empty, thus no good for you. I guess you are considering to move to either Asura or Odin and honestly, you should for a more active server.

I would still like to help regardless if you were to stay in Bahamut.
 Bahamut.Genryu
user: Genryu
By Bahamut.Genryu 2016-08-27 12:57:46  
I actually got a /tell in game today from a player who had seen this post, and managed to get into quite a big and active social shell (30+ online at the time of writing this), and so I am going top stick around on Bahamut (at least for now) and see how things pan out.

Thanks anyway!
[+]