New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Quetzalcoatl » Quietus - Recruiting
Quietus - Recruiting
 Quetzalcoatl.Chanceikin
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
Game: FFXI
By Quetzalcoatl.Chanceikin 2016-04-17 22:01:04  
Hey Folks, Guinness is no more and after speaking with a lot of the active participants, we re-pearled the Linkshell as Quietus.

So, if you're part of Guinness and don't have a Quietus pearl, look me up in game.

If you're an active or returning player and looking for a mostly casual endgame experience.. we are looking for members. We're willing to help with your gearsets and such, but I don't want lazy players. If you come to stuff with the LS, we expect you will pay attention when we're counting on you.

Job diversity is a plus.

We are currently doing content up to HELM in Reisenjima and are only hampered by our size.

Look me up here or in game if you're interested.

PS - mostly casual meaning that participating in events is not required, but we are serious when doing endgame content. Just to be clear.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [30 days between previous and next post]
 Quetzalcoatl.Mayuh
user: Mayulaa
By Quetzalcoatl.Mayuh 2016-05-18 03:03:03  
Hey there,

Returning player here in need of a friendly, casual and not "demanding" LS. ( i might have week without being able to join stuff )

I'll be mostly casual due to my work/wife ( curse being married ! :D ) but planning to do End Game content when/if i can next to solo stuff.

Also, i stopped in 2010 around Abyssea, just so you know.
My highest job is my THF 80 ( with a Mandau to upgrade... even if i read a lot about relics not being top tier weapons anymore ? ) and planning to take BLU, SAM and BLM to 99... a lot to catch up ! ^^;

Thx for your attention ! :D ( oh yeah, EU players here but i can sometimes play in the morning )
 Quetzalcoatl.Chanceikin
By Quetzalcoatl.Chanceikin 2016-05-18 14:30:43  
Mayuh, we've been getting lots of returning players. In the new climate, it will probably take you a few weeks to get caught up. We have a lot of guys who have returned over the last year or so and we're inclined to assist and get guys like you back in the game.

I'll put out the word to look for you - but being proactive is likely the best action..

Hit up any of the following in game for a pearl:
Chanceikin, Onni, Esoteric, Tsumae, Raesvelg, Orestes, or Kizamoiku

Cheers!
 Quetzalcoatl.Mayuh
user: Mayulaa
By Quetzalcoatl.Mayuh 2016-05-19 01:21:21  
Thanks, i'll do once i can login. ^^

Relogged yesterday without any macro and in the middle of an empty San d'Oria without any access to the Outpost NPC. ( it was "beastmen controlled" ? )
It was a weird feeling hehe ! :p

I'll need to caught up on new teleport way/services first ! ^^
[+]