Salvage Group Looking For Member(s)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Salvage Group Looking For Member(s)
Salvage Group Looking For Member(s)
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-09-08 06:03:09  
Hi!

I'm starting a Salvage group in the next couple of weeks, however I seemed to have hit a brick wall. I'm missing a person or two to complete the static.

I'm looking for 1-2 BRDs, or 1 BRD and 1 WHM.

~Information on the Group~

I won't lie, it's a rather large group. Currently, we are at 10 people. There's a couple reasons for this: 1) If someone can't make it, we will still be able to go in and have little problems. 2) I've had very little success with Salvage low-man, and am looking for results, not a group that will be frustrated and disband in a couple of months.

Most of us already do dynamis with each other, so we know each others' strengths and weaknesses. This is not a pick up group. This is not a shout group. Out of the 10 people we have, only 1 person is someone I never met before, but he was recommended by someone in the group.

~Jobs~

Currently, we are sitting on the following:

1x RDM
1x WHM (or BRD)
1x TH4 THF
2x SAMs
3x MNKs (soon will be 4)
1x WAR
1x Random DD (This person has RDM 75 and is our RDM backup in case our RDM can't make it one day)

Why so many MNKs? Simply put, one MNK will only be able to attend every other week, due to work schedules. Another is only helping out and doesn't want any gear, so if she doesn't feel like coming for whatever reason, I'm not going to pressure her. Our WAR is leveling MNK to cover for them in their absence.

We all have multiple jobs that we can switch to in case we need to cover someone for one day as well, so there shouldn't be a need to cancel any runs.

~When we're doing Salvage~

We are doing our runs on Saturdays, 6pm EST/3 PST. Salvage is 100 minutes, therefore we should end a little after 730pm EST/430pm PST. Unfortunately, due to everyone's work schedules, I can't schedule any more runs at this point and time, but that is subject to change. PLEASE DO NOT ASK IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT AT LEAST 75% OF THE TIME! (3/4 runs a month)

~Drops~

Because we all know each other, I don't expect any drama as far as drops go. We're all friends and do things together on almost a daily basis. So drop rules are you are allowed to pick a first and second priority for each piece. YOU are responsible for funding it. There is no LS bank to tap into, so unless you plan on spending the money on it, please do NOT set something as priority. I can be a trusting person, but I can also smell *** a mile away, and I will call you out on *** when I see fit.

Every once in a while, however, I plan to schedule ANNM runs instead of Salvage to help people fund their pieces. But the rest is coming out of your pocket.

~Information about me~

I'm a 75 WHM and BRD, and working on DRK as my third 75 job. I've been playing FFXI since the PC release. I have experience in just about every facet of end game. Currently, I only do dynamis.

~Ways to contact me~

You can PM me here or send me a tell in game. I hardly log off, so if you don't receive a reply, I'm AFK. I work 8-5 on weekdays and sometimes on Saturdays, if that helps.

(Sorry for the long post, but I wanted to put forth as much information as possible so people can seriously think about it before asking.)
 Cerberus.Katarzyna
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Katarzyna
By Cerberus.Katarzyna 2009-09-10 18:30:46  
Bumping.

I have one spot open. I need a BRD. The healer spot has been filled.