users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Odin » Merc. Service
Merc. Service
サーバ: Odin
Game: FFXI
user: Angeljcar
By Odin.Blazeoffury 2016-02-02 18:40:18  
Orijine said: »
I'll do all this stuff for cheaper, and Include Reis Tier2 and Tier3 get at me :)

hashtag Odin server lolz this post makes me laugh
Herculians legs 10m by this guy. Thanks for the LOL's
[+]
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2016-02-02 19:57:17  
Bahamut.Seekerstar said: »
Odin.Godofgods said: »
better question to all the ppl not to keen on the pricing; what would you say is a fair charge for each of those?

These are for clears only, I get materials, lixirs idc about. Note: Keep in mind I usually do stuff for fun and for free. This is pricing for the lazies.

Delve- wouldn't sell this, as it's piss-easy with myself, another DD, and whoever needs clears up to 6. If it's because you're lazy and want it for a mule, I might reconsider.

Zi'tah:

t1- Free, these are soloable
T2- Maaaybe a mil? That almost feels like pricerape.
T3- Same as above, the pops for these are more easily obtained than half the t2.
Faeries- ....I hate these wenches so damn much. 3m, because of annoyance and need for additional help that may not come for free.
I suppose that Wrathare falls into the same category as the far trio. Blazewing and Pazuzu, perhaps 2m.

Ru'aun:

T1- Mostly easy and soloable with trusts, would probably only sell as pkg deal, 1-2m for all at once.
T2- as these are not currently soloable by myself (though I probably could manage the book and MAYBE Hanbi) I'd have to ask for outside help, and thus it would be higher for a set of clears. Perhaps 6m for all t2s, caveat being I will Ballista you for Solstice.
T3- I'm not sure I'd sell t3, as it would again involve extra people, which translates into extra gil. Same goes for Reisenjima. Id prefer not to sell services that I can't provide with only myself and perhaps 1-2 others.

...that sounded dirtier than I wanted it to...

I tried ruann t1 Bia and Ma and kept dieing. Never even made it to Hanbi. So i gave t1s in zithai a try. That golem kicked my ***.
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2016-02-02 20:37:07  
Golem is easy with Barfire + Magic Shield spam. I use BLU/RDM, Winds to get rid of the icky burn/HaxHPDown and WWind to heal, in case Apu derps out.
[+]
 Ragnarok.Afania
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Afania
By Ragnarok.Afania 2016-02-02 20:46:31  
I tried ruann t1 Bia and Ma and kept dieing. Never even made it to Hanbi. So i gave t1s in zithai a try. That golem kicked my ***.

I'd say whether you can solo zi'tah/ru'ann T1/2 or not completely depend on your gear level and vorseal. If you're new/returning player with little to no vorseal, and have been wearing pre-escha gears, you may die easy or spend too much time to kill it.

If you have newer gears/vorseal, soloing those is mostly just engage and WS until it dies, on most if not all melee jobs. I've soloed most of the escha zi'tah/ru'ann T1/T2 on COR in 1~2 min by just engage with trusts and melee WS it until it dies, but I wouldn't be able to do that 4 months ago without vorseal/newer gears.
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2016-02-02 20:55:35  
Ragnarok.Afania said: »

I'd say whether you can solo zi'tah/ru'ann T1/2 or not completely depend on your gear level and vorseal. If you're new/returning player with little to no vorseal, and have been wearing pre-escha gears, you may die easy or spend too much time to kill it.

If you have newer gears/vorseal, soloing those is mostly just engage and WS until it dies, on most if not all melee jobs. I've soloed most of the escha zi'tah/ru'ann T1/T2 on COR by just engage with trusts and melee WS it until it dies, but I wouldn't be able to do that 4 months ago without vorseal/newer gears.

yea, thats why iv been considering merc services when i return. (jsut need to find some, and with a good price)
Me and my taru both been working on bst. Still using teaon skirmish augmented gear for pet dt-. And im looking to get the emicho (iir) set for rdy but i need the abjurations from escha ru-ann t1/2 nms. So im a bit lacking to say the least. And to top it off more, since iv been gone a good while, i have no vorseals. Only the ones i (assume i got from) mission scenarios, and the one nm i defeated with a friend a while back.
 Bahamut.Seekerstar
サーバ: Bahamut
By Bahamut.Seekerstar 2016-02-03 00:00:47  
I use BLU for Caturae also. Set Heavy Strike/Bludgeon, Glut Dart, Delta Thrust, and one light aligned/dark aligned nuke. Ensure you have Wings temps for quick TP refills for Requiescat.

Shields will melt to this. Be EXTREMELY careful of doom/terror gaze; I don't recall which uses that at the moment but use your temps and mind your hate.

Other than that, stab as normal. I think I once cleared Ma in a minute and a half using this strat.

Unchivalrous Stab is something to watch for. If you're solo, with only trust healers, you're gonna have OMGWTFBBQ on you all the time. Don't bother trying to Winds it off. Just be cautious.

It can seem challenging at first, especially with limited gear and few vorseals. Keep practicing even if you wipe. It's only XP and a little silt.
By schwarzi88 2016-02-03 04:15:53  
godofgods i might just server trans. to take u up on those offers !
 Asura.Azriel
サーバ: Asura
user: Azriel
By Asura.Azriel 2016-02-03 04:39:26  
another good lol.
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2016-02-03 07:39:40  
I use BLU for Caturae also. Set Heavy Strike/Bludgeon, Glut Dart, Delta Thrust, and one light aligned/dark aligned nuke. Ensure you have Wings temps for quick TP refills for Requiescat.

Shields will melt to this. Be EXTREMELY careful of doom/terror gaze; I don't recall which uses that at the moment but use your temps and mind your hate.

Other than that, stab as normal. I think I once cleared Ma in a minute and a half using this strat.

Unchivalrous Stab is something to watch for. If you're solo, with only trust healers, you're gonna have OMGWTFBBQ on you all the time. Don't bother trying to Winds it off. Just be cautious.

It can seem challenging at first, especially with limited gear and few vorseals. Keep practicing even if you wipe. It's only XP and a little silt.

Does Requiescat break through that shield of theres? Theres been a a few times i just wipe to Bia, but a few times i came close. One time i actually had him down to 1% and he put that shield back up and i just couldnt get it down in time and ended up dieing.

Keep practicing even if you wipe. It's only XP and a little silt.
Any suggestions on slit farming? I only have about 30k slit iir. And none spent on vorseals.

schwarzi88 said: »
godofgods i might just server trans. to take u up on those offers !
What server you on? (j/w cause you profile says odin but its blank)

Alls im looking for is someone that can get done the stuff i want at a fair price, and quickly. I have some goals i wanted to get done before the end of march. And now its looking like ill be moving within a week or two. Those goals combined with getting caught up on everything i need (merced) is far more then i can get done on my own.
Going on 9 years on this game and im running out of time -_-
By schwarzi88 2016-02-03 09:12:51  
Quote:
What server you on? (j/w cause you profile says odin but its blank)
Im on Shiva
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2016-02-13 09:38:10  
mercodinff11 said: »
Reisenjima
Tier 1 Armor/Accessories – 4 million

Are the Valorous armors 4m?
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
サーバ: Cerberus
user: anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2016-02-13 13:05:00  
Cerberus.Midgitis said: »
Based on how easy it is to earn gil that is.

as a soon to be returning player... im listening'
if you have a job with decent kill speed during Gain Exp RoE you can net 7-10m just npcing sparks

for repeatable shits go do aht urghan vw t1 in arrapago reef on thf or dnc pop it with healer trust engage afk (go do dishes, pay attention to kids etc) repeat

plenty of other ways as well
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2016-02-13 13:17:20  
thats just lowbie, self sustaining, anyone can do it laziness methods though there are a few other ways for consistent gil that you would have to put effort in to
 Odin.Godofgods
By Odin.Godofgods 2016-02-13 13:23:19  
Cerberus.Anjisnu said: »
Cerberus.Midgitis said: »
Based on how easy it is to earn gil that is.

as a soon to be returning player... im listening'
if you have a job with decent kill speed during Gain Exp RoE you can net 7-10m just npcing sparks

for repeatable shits go do aht urghan vw t1 in arrapago reef on thf or dnc pop it with healer trust engage afk (go do dishes, pay attention to kids etc) repeat

plenty of other ways as well

why Dimgruzub? I dont see any notable drops from him. Does he drop a straight gil reward on defeat? (Its been many years since i last did vw.)

The xp/sparks im aware of. However is there a faster way of trading in sparks for items to npc? I see that taking up a ton of time. And is there anything more efficient/faster then the Acheron Shield?
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2016-02-13 13:26:26  
not for the drops its for the 500 damage RoE lol he has millions of hp and you will hit for more than 500 dmg every swing for *** ever on him lol i usually park my *** on him when i need to go do some odd thing around the house
[+]
 Cerberus.Anjisnu
By Cerberus.Anjisnu 2016-02-13 13:27:42  
Acheron shield is the fastest straight up npc gil item