YouTube Video Placeholder

With random hobos from Linkshell - Bahamut
[+]
 Asura.Failaras
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
user: Falaras
By Asura.Failaras 2015-10-18 16:38:21  
That video was actually pretty funny Tyche. Pretty boring to watch videos of NMs that can be done with less than a full PT using an entire alliance.
 Bahamut.Foreverj
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Foreverj
By Bahamut.Foreverj 2015-10-18 17:24:04  
Don't think regular hobos can afford those cool chairs lol
 Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Trulusia
By Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia 2015-10-18 18:06:23  
Asura.Failaras said: »
That video was actually pretty funny Tyche. Pretty boring to watch videos of NMs that can be done with less than a full PT using an entire alliance.

While I personally enjoy Tychefm's video, you can't compare the one my LS mate posted to it. They're done for different reasons, and in different ways. Personally, I wouldn't have posted that video anywhere other than the PUP tanking thread, or in response to people complaining about the range changes for Beastmaster. I also think it's boring. It's just a regular *** run to get some people clears who didn't have it. I'm so bored during the actual run that I'm in the back, skilling up woodworking.

But hey, maybe some Puppetmaster or Beastmaster somewhere might see it and think it's cool, and maybe they'll change servers and join us. Who knows.
 Bahamut.Tychefm
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Lyramion
By Bahamut.Tychefm 2015-10-18 19:51:30  
I didn't want to make the other video look bad or compete with it, so I made a new topic but was commanded to post it below this one.

There are a lot of people that still might find the first one useful. However I did notice it cutting out at 17% HP remaining and 7 minutes left - basically the most interesting part.
 Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia
サーバ: Quetzalcoatl
user: Trulusia
By Quetzalcoatl.Trulusia 2015-10-18 20:06:19  
Bahamut.Tychefm said: »
However I did notice it cutting out at 17% HP remaining and 7 minutes left - basically the most interesting part.

Hmm, I didn't bother to watch it. -.- godsammeht.

YouTube Video Placeholder

That's the one I watched. It doesn't cut out. It's still not interesting though, but I don't really think any T3s are.
 Lakshmi.Lenus
サーバ: Lakshmi
user: Lenus
By Lakshmi.Lenus 2015-10-18 21:05:33  
k stop posting a fleetstalker one and post the trio pixies plz. 4 man that ***.
By Sammeh 2015-10-18 21:58:38  
ha I didn't even notice. I used Windower4 to take the video then Handbrake to shrink it down a little. I didn't even watch it otherwise.

-Sam