Cerberus Vagary Linkshell (for Clears)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Cerberus Vagary Linkshell (for clears)
Cerberus Vagary Linkshell (for clears)
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Cerberus.Kylos
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2015-11-04 18:27:36  
Confirming the cancellation of the Tuesday 10th event. The LS will be taking a break from Vagary, and we'll start back up on the 17th with Palloritus and Rancibus.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2015-11-10 13:11:46  
I left a /lsmes on the shell, but just in case no one saw it, or you are a helper who sometimes helps out, I'm leaving this reminder. Today we are not running Vagary because of the version update. I'm currently waiting over four hours for my update to finish, so I won't be on by gather time anyways.

I urge everyone to get their Rhapsodies missions done, and we'll pick up where we left off next Tuesday with Palloritus and Rancibus. I'll remind LS members nearer the time and ask who's likely to join. Enjoy the update! If only I could be enjoying it as well ..
 Cerberus.Avalon
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2015-11-10 13:13:25  
Your update is taking longer cuz DRK.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2015-11-10 13:14:55  
Cerberus.Avalon said: »

Seems legit. :)
 Cerberus.Avalon
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2015-11-10 13:16:16  
Cerberus.Kylos said: »
Cerberus.Avalon said: »

Seems legit. :)

Haha.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2015-11-17 12:10:52  
Just reminding everyone that VagarySpeaking starts up again after our version update holiday last week. We will be doing Palloritus, Rancibus, and one last run of Perf/Plouton/Putraxia if we clear those on the first attempt.

Let me know in-game if you wish to join and I'll reserve a place. Also, it would be helpful if any regulars who can't make it today, let me know in advance. Please don't leave it to the last second :)

Event starts at 10pm GMT 5pm EST.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2015-11-24 15:03:25  
Vagary event tonight in 1 hours time (10pm gmt 5pm EST), we're doing Perfidien, Plouton and Putraxia in one run (and probably again after). Just leaving this here in case anyone's bored of Wildskeeper spam and fancies a little Vagary. :) I'll be logged in soon.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2015-12-01 14:00:26  
Vagary in 2 hours time (10pm EST 5pm EST). Doing Palloritus followed by Rancibus (Perf/Plou/Putraxia if players stay after 2nd run).
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2015-12-08 14:01:10  
Vagary in 2 hours. Usual time. Perf/Plouton/Putraxia run. Might do a Rancibus afterwards if people stay.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2015-12-16 16:29:42  
We're doing an extra run (all five bosses) this Thursday at the usual time of 10pm GMT/5pm EST. It might be a weekly thing while the campaign is on, just depends on whether I'm available.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2015-12-17 16:32:53  
Currently looking for a dedicated WHM for today's event. /tell in-game if interested.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-12-30 11:21:53  
Hey guys, we'll try to organise a run tomorrow, sorry I didn't give a definitive answer yesterday so I wanted to update this topic to hopefully get the message across.

10pm GMT/5pm EST as usual.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2016-01-01 12:10:45  
Due to the floods in York, Quilly and I lost connection on Sunday and have just managed to get it back. Luckily Vagary went on without us, and we beat all 5 NMs again. Should be back to normal on Tuesday. Appreciate everyone who made it work on Tuesday. Special thanks to Tidis Rusch and Overlordandy for leading.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2016-01-01 12:11:47  
Double posted by accident.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [47 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2016-02-17 21:51:29  
The Vagary LS has exceeded my expectations. We reliably destroy T1-5 every Tuesday night. As I spent a lot of time building a mythic as RoV was released, I am just getting round to Geas Fete. So every Wednesday at 11pm GMT 6pm EST there is a slot for an Escha NM event. I lead our first run today and we killed all T1-2 Zitah NMs with 8-10 of us (no losses).

I'm only going to allow linkshell members to participate (unless we need a key job like PLD or WHM), and I expect anyone who would like to do Escha to also have time for Vagary. Please bear in mind, Escha is not a fixed event and I do not wish to make it a full-time thing. NMs scale in Escha past six members, but I don't mind taking extra if you have beneficial support jobs and DDs such as BST or BLM.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [55 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2016-04-12 16:33:21  
The linkshell is in need of new members, so let me know your jobs if interested.

We currently have an event forming. We're looking for SCH BLM RDM and BRD. /tell in-game to join.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2016-04-12 20:28:59  
The linkshell has taken a major hit in the past two weeks. Mostly because many LS members have stopped doing Vagary or are too busy with other commitments. Also the server is even quieter during gather time .. often seeing less than 300 on the server.

This is a great shame, as there's literally no scheduled events on the server that I or others are aware of. We enjoy doing Vagary once a week, even if we already have everything .. as it brings the server together and gets other players their clears.

We may have to revert to doing 1-2 NMs per event, instead of all five in one sitting. This is a major downgrade, as a month ago we were clearing all five NM in less than two hours and laughing at how easy it had become.

Also the introduction of Ambuscade, and server issues leading to many random disconnections has severely effected our gather time. Today it took almost two hours to gather for the first run, and that is unacceptable to those of us who live in GMT time.

While it feels like an impossible task, I will continue to run Vagary every week, just because I feel like the server needs it. If I was to stop running, then the server would truly be dead in GMT to EST time, and the players who really want Vagary clears will struggle to find anyone who will lead them through it.

So with that said, the linkshell is in dire need of a Scholar who loves to set BLMs up for MBs. We're also looking for buffers, a Red Mage, Bard, and dedicated Black Mages. Of course it helps if players have multiple jobs and are willing to change when asked. I want to thank everyone who's continued to support VagarySpeaking, and everyone who's praised me for leading this event since last summer.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2016-04-18 13:34:37  
Doing another run tomorrow. Hopefully we have the players to do all five, but if not we will do Palloritus and Rancibus at least. We're looking for a PLD as Tidis isn't available.

Also looking for jobs such as BLM, GEO, SCH or SMN. I'll accept anyone who has some ilvl 119 gear (reforged) and has access to the Outer RaKaznar waypoint. You do not need prior experience .. just a willingness to do your best, follow direction, and have fun with the rest of us.
By Mrcricket 2016-04-19 03:15:25  
Determined to be there this time! Hope you got my apology message from last week... my plan is not to cause real-life property destruction this time XD
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2016-04-19 13:40:39  
Good to know! See you in just over two hours. (10pm gmt 5pm est)
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [55 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2016-06-13 12:58:16  
After much pleading with SE we finally got a Vagary Campaign for a few weeks.

Therefore VagarySpeaking is doing three full events (all five NM) this week with the following schedule. Times are when I expect players to be in the linkshell or be hanging around waiting for an invite. When we enter is down to the players; the less people who AFK the quicker the alliance will fill.

Tuesdays 10pm GMT / 5pm EST
Thursday 11pm GMT / 6pm EST (waiting on Quilly to get home)
Sunday 11pm GMT / 6pm EST (waiting on Quilly to get home)
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-06-13 13:17:03  
Yeah I might have to skip out on those 2 extra days.
 Asura.Avallon
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Avallon 2016-06-13 13:30:21  
Good luck on this.

We have spammed Vagary like it's going out of style ourselves. So far, the Master has only deemed that one LS mate get the pink wings of awesomeness. The rest of us shall continue to press forward with massively undercut Defiant Sweats that will be worth 50k each before the campaign is over with.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2016-06-23 20:41:47  
Progress at last! 7 Platemails in one year. All dropped from the Vagary Campaign and never from Plouton itself. Today, Vellen and Quilly got their mails. Quilly is my Dad and has been here every week (except one I think) for the last year doing these events with my LS. For one of us to get it is an amazing feeling. I don't care which one of us got it, it just feels good to progress. Congrats to Quilly and Vellen!

[+]
 Cerberus.Onvasquez
user: onvasquez
By Cerberus.Onvasquez 2016-07-05 18:36:07  
SE has heard our cry for help and made spamming Vagary for mats. (I know some mats were used for some stuff still, however now its all the mats for expensive T0 synths that are actually good)
 Cerberus.Jiko
user: Jiko
By Cerberus.Jiko 2016-07-06 12:22:34  
Someone start bitching about a CP Campaign that isn't going when against other nice campaigns then. >.>
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2016-07-12 20:34:20  
Would like to give an update. Today we found our 8th platemail, and the first to drop outside a Vagary campaign. Congrats to Tombrady! He chose the random option with wards.

Those who the master deemed worthy: Overlordandy, Calabria, Rituck, Rusch, Nekdal, Quilly, Vellen, and Tombrady.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
By Cerberus.Tidis 2016-07-12 20:47:37  
You suckers getting platemails and I'm racking up etched memories.
 Cerberus.Senkyuutai
user: Yuffy
By Cerberus.Senkyuutai 2016-07-12 20:51:16  
And here I am not having access to Leafallia.
necroskull Necro Bump Detected! [70 days between previous and next post]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2016-09-20 14:46:39  
Due to the typhoon in Japan effecting servers, today's Vagary event is cancelled. Business as usual next Tuesday.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9