Cerberus Vagary Linkshell (for Clears)

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Cerberus » Cerberus Vagary Linkshell (for clears)
Cerberus Vagary Linkshell (for clears)
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 Cerberus.Kylos
サーバ: Cerberus
Game: FFXI
user: Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2015-08-28 14:57:25  
The linkshell is still open for recruitment. We are doing Plouton on Tuesday, hopefully multiple times. We are looking for a SAM (w/ Soboro and good ACC set), BLM (with decent macc), and SCH, however you can /tell me in-game with your jobs and I will let you know. Not looking for jobs just for Plouton, but for the Linkshell in general.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2015-09-01 14:11:14  
Plouton today. If anyone's interested send me a /tell in-game.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2015-09-08 13:13:15  
After the successful Plouton run last week, the LS is going back to the beginning for the third time. This is the best time to start Vagary with us if you ever thought about getting the clears.

Please let me know in-game (with your jobs) if you are interested in joining us for Putraxia at 10pm GMT 5pm EST.
 Cerberus.Avalon
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2015-09-08 13:37:46  
Cerberus.Kylos said: »
After the successful Plouton run last week, the LS is going back to the beginning for the third time. This is the best time to start Vagary with us if you ever thought about getting the clears.

Please let me know in-game (with your jobs) if you are interested in joining us for Putraxia at 10pm GMT 5pm EST.

I'll lend a hand if you still haven't started by the time I get home.
[+]
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2015-09-08 14:02:45  
Cool thanks man, and cg on Yagrush. :)
 Cerberus.Avalon
user: KupoNuts
By Cerberus.Avalon 2015-09-08 14:04:20  
Cool thanks man, and cg on Yagrush. :)

Thanks! Go go Trials. :S
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2015-09-20 19:10:46  
The linkshell will be doing several Perfidiens and Ploutons this Tuesday (10pm-2am GMT 5pm-9pm EST), and probably the Tuesday after, so if anyone is interested in joining, let me know here (via PM), or /tell myself, or Quilly in-game with your available jobs.

This is a good time to join as we will be farming each gate for key items after working through our Perf/Plouton pops. Etched Memories will freefall. Equipment, Empy materials, and Codex of Etchings will be free lot except one item (when the treasure pool drops) locked by the player who enters us; including players not in the LS. Tartarus is reserved and cannot be locked.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2015-09-22 21:30:07  
Today VagarySpeaking ran a 5 hour Perfidien/Plouton event, killing both several times, with LS members and helpers. I want to thank the Cerberus server for continuing to destroy Vagary every Tuesday night. The LS is always looking for new members, so if you would like to join, send me a message and I'll see where I can fit you in.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2015-09-29 13:06:54  
I will be running a Palloritus/Rancibus event tonight at 10pm GMT 5pm EST. Let me know your jobs in-game.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2015-10-06 13:31:57  
So Vagary is getting some love!

Vagary Campaign

During this campaign, defeated monsters are more likely to drop the Etched Memory and Codex of Etchings items. Additionally, exchanging the following key items at the Odyssean Passage in Leafallia (H-8) will yield an additional reward.

Fabricated Ward of Biting Winds / Fabricated Ward of Miasma / Fabricated Ward of Impurity /
Fabricated Ward of Ashen Wings / Fabricated Ward of the False King

Tonight, (10pm British time, 5pm EST) we will be doing Putraxia, followed by Palloritus. If they both go smoothly, it will be followed up by Rancibus. Next Tuesday we will do Rancibus (unless we do it tonight), Perfidien and Plouton, which will be a few days after the campaign begins.

So for anyone who is still missing one or two pieces of equipment, players who would like to sell synthesis materials, or for players who have never done Vagary before and want to give it a go, this is the best time to join us so you can get TWO rewards from your ward key items. PM me here, or /tell in-game with your jobs, and I'll see where I can fit you in.

Preferred jobs for Vagary include: BLM SCH GEO WHM RNG BRD COR SMN RDM and THF (TH only).
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2015-10-06 14:18:57  
1 hour 45 mins til we start gathering for today's event.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2015-10-15 18:49:09  
The linkshell is four months old now, and I want to take this time to thank everyone who's helped the LS, whether they are past or current members.

We have yet to see a Tartarus Platemail drop from Plouton, however, this week we managed to find two Tartaru Platemails for our members through the Vagary Campaign. They both got their Platemails as the 2nd drop after trading in their ward key items.

Of course, the pearlsacks and I are seriously jealous, but what this shows is that the Vagary Campaign gives hope the LS will see more Platemails in the near future, so if you want your shot at this rare piece of equipment, you can PM me, or /tell in-game with your jobs.

Next Tuesday, we are doing the full clean sweep. We will clear Palloritus, Ranicbus, then end the night with a Perfidien/Plouton/Putraxia run, so even if you don't have any ward key items, you should be able to get them all.

Equipment, Codex and Synth Materials are Freelot, Etched Memory freefall. The person who enters the alliance for Perfidien/Plouton will be able to lock one item/equipment, except Tartarus. The first direct Tartaru Platemail drop goes to me. But don't despair, the platemail drops more from the Ward key items than killing Plouton itself.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2015-10-20 13:00:32  
Reminding Linkshell members (and any helpers) we have a full Vagary event tonight at 10pm UK time, 5pm EST. We are starting with Palloritus, then Rancibus, and ending with Perfidien/Plouton/Putraxia (in the same run). Pallo and Rancibus have different setups, so I ask for players to be ready to switch jobs between runs.

If you let me know in advance, I can give you an idea of which jobs you are most likely to use, and which zones you would use them for.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2015-10-27 14:32:55  
UK time went back an hour this week, so it might throw a few people off. This week's event starts in just under 2 hours 30 mins as of this writing. I believe EST time is four hours behind UK time at the moment.

Same as last week, we will do Palloritus, Rancibus, then one last run of Perfidien/Plouton/Putraxia.
 Cerberus.Conagh
user: onagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-10-27 15:12:00  
UK time went back an hour this week, so it might throw a few people off. This week's event starts in just under 2 hours 30 mins as of this writing. I believe EST time is four hours behind UK time at the moment.

Same as last week, we will do Palloritus, Rancibus, then one last run of Perfidien/Plouton/Putraxia.

DAMN IT!
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2015-10-29 13:27:29  
Cerberus.Conagh said: »

DAMN IT!

Huh?

Ok, so today I am setting up one last Vagary Campaign run including all NMs -- Palloritus, Rancibus, and Perfidien/Plouton/Putraxia (in one run).

I have something on tomorrow, so I would like to start gathering at 9pm UK time, 5pm EST (2 hours 30 mins as of this writing). Sorry for the late announcing, but I only just found out what I'm doing tomorrow. I'm hoping we can get this done as well as we did on Tuesday. Let me know in-game if you wish to join.
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-10-29 13:28:52  

DAMN IT!

Huh?

Ok, so today I am setting up one last Vagary Campaign run including all NMs -- Palloritus, Rancibus, and Perfidien/Plouton/Putraxia (in one run).

I have something on tomorrow, so I would like to start gathering at 9pm UK time, 5pm EST (2 hours 30 mins as of this writing). Sorry for the late announcing, but I only just found out what I'm doing tomorrow. I'm hoping we can get this done as well as we did on Tuesday. Let me know in-game if you wish to join.

Kylos, I'll be there, I missed the lst one ._.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2015-10-29 13:34:53  

DAMN IT!

Huh?

Kylos, I'll be there, I missed the lst one ._.

Ok, let me know ya jobs (aside from SAM, i know you have that), and I'll see what I can do with who we have.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2015-10-29 14:14:52  
Seen as this is outside the usual time we run, some members won't be able to make it. I know Rusch and Quilly can't be here today. Members I know who can make it so far include: Kylos, Overlordandy, Calabria, Rituck, Davcon, Derock, Conagh, Zalorolo, Kaory, Lunarshade, Ganlere, Agustion, Brandi (list to be edited)
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2015-10-29 16:14:58  
Conagh logging in? Have a spot reserved for you on BLM but we are already gathering.
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-10-29 16:19:36  
Conagh logging in? Have a spot reserved for you on BLM but we are already gathering.

My BLM is Trash Tier, Don't worry about it
By Draylo 2015-10-29 16:22:39  
He still plays!?
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2015-10-29 16:22:59  

My BLM is Trash Tier, Don't worry about it

What else do you have ready?
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2015-10-29 20:18:21  
Another Platemail drop for us today! Confirmed to drop from the original Random slot, not the 2nd Random slot exclusive to the campaign. Andy and Calabria are together and have a new born baby, so while my character was disappointed not to get one of his own, I personally couldn't be happier. The LS managed to find four Platemails during the campaign. Perhaps one day Plouton will be kind to me and the pearlsacks.

Cerberus.Nekdal
user: Nekdal
By Cerberus.Nekdal 2015-11-02 17:26:32  
What!!!! Im not in the pic of the platmail!! Jkjk sadly i cant join this tuesday for vag kylos the boss has me working tuesdays now
[+]
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-11-02 17:28:28  
and I'm going to a football match tomorrow unfortunately!
 Cerberus.Conagh
By Cerberus.Conagh 2015-11-02 18:12:00  
Draylo said: »
He still plays!?

My Ninja skills are so stronk, people don't even see me!

I have the following Kylos.

Capped Job Points WHM, SCH, BLU, SAM.

Can't do alot this week though, I'll see you after Friday though!
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2015-11-03 19:13:29  
Yeah, disappointing day. I tried different players on different jobs, and a few costly mistakes means we didn't defeat Pallo three times in a row today. We haven't lost consecutively in months, the LS has been winning almost every run albeit the odd death on Plouton for a long time.

So next week we will redeem ourselves. We will try Palloritus again, followed by Rancibus. If both NMs die quickly enough, I will add Perfidien/Plouton/Putraxia to the event as well. If you wish to reserve a spot, let me know via PM (I don't always check this thread before an event), or /tell myself, Quilly, Tidis, or Rusch in-game.
 Cerberus.Tidis
MSPaint Winner
user: tidis
By Cerberus.Tidis 2015-11-04 04:35:24  
Hmm update is falling on next Tuesday, I wonder if this will effect members. I suspect I'll have the game updated but I might not be at max efficiency if windower plugins/addons are broken!

Worst case scenario I make gearsets and just wing it.
 Cerberus.Kylos
By Cerberus.Kylos 2015-11-04 12:00:42  
Ahh version update! I have a feeling no one's going to want to do Vagary on that day seen as we get new missions, new key items and a new area to play with. Tidis, PM me at some point because I won't be on the game for a few hours, I'm considering cancelling next weeks run so everyone has the day to play around with the update, and have time to fix plugins etc.
First Page 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9