New Items
users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Jobs » Paladin » Pld Aeolian Edge Cleaving Acro Set 24k O.O
Pld Aeolian Edge Cleaving Acro Set 24k O.O
 Asura.Materdark
サーバ: Asura
Game: FFXI
By Asura.Materdark 2015-04-08 16:42:56  
Anyone tried getting full Acro Set with Magic Attack on them for cleaving with Aeolian Edge?

I am breaking 3k without the full set tp300% or have they nerfed it.

No one wana say it because I smell a pld that's doing it. We all wana know lol
 Leviathan.Cycerath
サーバ: Leviathan
user: Cycerath
By Leviathan.Cycerath 2015-05-04 14:35:59  
I haven't tryed it mainly cause I have 5 geared jobs and I can't spare the inventory space for gimmicky stuff like that, not that I don't want too. That being said, I bet the ws damage plus may would be a good combo for that.
I think though your better off making vagary parties for rancibus, with a group of 8 people at least a 30% cape, reive bonuses, and ring your looking at 6-8 jps every 45min.
but for solo I think it's a good idea though, how many jps per hour you get with this method?
 Asura.Kingnobody
Bug Hunter
サーバ: Asura
By Asura.Kingnobody 2015-05-04 14:36:55  
Oh look, another Materdark thread.
[+]
 Bahamut.Scizor
サーバ: Bahamut
user: Scizor
By Bahamut.Scizor 2015-05-04 15:19:58  
This guy is on par with Kawar for retardation.
[+]
By geigei 2015-05-04 15:25:26  
Don't know who that is but this one is beyond stupidity.
 Ragnarok.Sekundes
サーバ: Ragnarok
user: Sekundes
By Ragnarok.Sekundes 2015-05-04 15:39:39  
Asura.Materdark said: »
Anyone tried getting full Acro Set with Magic Attack on them for cleaving with Aeolian Edge?

I am breaking 3k without the full set tp300% or have they nerfed it.

No one wana say it because I smell a pld that's doing it. We all wana know lol

1. You don't need to make a new thread for this. You have like 4 other threads you made for pld cleaving. And then there's also the random question thread.

2. It takes an incredibly careful reading to even know what the hell you're saying.

3. You don't even give any information about your gear other than that you AREN'T using augmented Acro. No situation, no info on what buffs you are getting, no debuff info on mobs. Nothing.

4. No one is hiding some secret that will magically multiply your damage by 10. There are no tricks here. This 24k Aeolian you heard about is quite obviously a specific situation and you can't get this because you aren't fighting the right mobs, don't have the right gear or have the right buffs.
[+]