Sham-Wow And Slap Chop..Return Of The Infamous Vince!!!

言語: JP EN DE FR
2010-06-21
New Items
users online
フォーラム » Everything Else » Culture and Media » Sham-Wow and Slap Chop..Return of the Infamous Vince!!!
Sham-Wow and Slap Chop..Return of the Infamous Vince!!!
 Caitsith.Neonracer
サーバ: Caitsith
Game: FFXI
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-08-17 15:23:00  
I just wanted to say that I hardly post on here, so I'll be brief. (sigh)... Anyways...

some of this was posted about Vince Shlomi being the centre of attention about beating up a prostitute.. the whole story is here.. but amazing new refresh of his career seems to be taking off....

Someone had blew fresh air into his career and IDK what to say but WOW, sounds cool!!

http://industry.bnet.com/advertising/10001540/police-release-photos-of-shamwow-pitchmans-blood-spattered-condom-filled-hotel-room/?tag=content;selector-perfector

Vince's Infermercials Spam's new Music Career...

http://industry.bnet.com/advertising/10002860/slap-chops-vince-shlomi-spawns-remix-cult-on-youtube/?tag=content;selector-perfector

Amazing the internet these days!
I'l post the link and you guys can be the judge for yourselves. Also the whole story is here for your reading pleasure...and thanks for letting me post again.. I'll prolly not post back in a while for reasons, I don't post here anymore... sux I know.....but enjoy!
 Alexander.Zhul
サーバ: Alexander
user: Zhul
By Alexander.Zhul 2009-08-17 15:26:00  
Call within the next 20 minutes, because you know we can't do this all day!! Absolutely hilarious commercials. Also, why the hell does he wear the headset? Funny ***.
 Shiva.Jimmyjazz
サーバ: Shiva
user: Jimmyjazz
By Shiva.Jimmyjazz 2009-08-17 15:27:41  
I guess she didn't love his nuts so he went all slap chop on her.
 Caitsith.Neonracer
サーバ: Caitsith
user: Neonracer
By Caitsith.Neonracer 2009-08-17 15:29:50  
the music and his headset tho.. and when the music goes its not lip synced.. thats what makes it so cool!