users online
フォーラム » FFXI » Servers » Lakshmi » Capacity point party with competition
Capacity point party with competition
 Lakshmi.Amymy
サーバ: Lakshmi
Game: FFXI
user: Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2014-12-03 16:37:26  
Hi all im looking for fun ways to get capacity points. Looking for members. Now if u not interested. I have a idea.

6 members parse battle. U heal ur self . Go whatever job u want. Might wanna sub dancer tho. Everyone pony up 200k. Winner take all. 1 hour time. If u don't win. U can say u pay 200k for cap points. Camp doh gate basement. Interested?
By Kooljack 2014-12-03 17:40:23  
not to be a negative Nancy but someone will die eventually doing it like that, and the whole pt will spiral down from there. I like the idea of where you're going with it

the 6 frogs at woh gates zone line don't have any tp moves whatsoever; these are a very nice option but they link with the other 2 near each-other.
 Odin.Sheelay
サーバ: Odin
user: Sheelay
By Odin.Sheelay 2014-12-03 17:42:46  
Let me guess the party setup: SAM SAM SAM SAM SAM SAM, and may the best SAM win?

Consider this a free bump.
[+]
 Asura.Hoshiku
サーバ: Asura
user: Hoshiku
By Asura.Hoshiku 2014-12-03 17:48:32  
How would an unbuffed sam do vs a job that could buff itsself and not the rest of the party (perhaps a tizona blu)? This is an interesting idea but I don't know what the CP rate will look like. How evasive are the mobs in Dho basement? 125 - 128 like Woh basement?
 Lakshmi.Debodopimp
By Lakshmi.Debodopimp 2014-12-03 18:20:53  
I win Amymy, pay me!
 Lakshmi.Amymy
user: Amymy
By Lakshmi.Amymy 2014-12-03 22:21:46  
The camp I am thinking is the new doh gate basement. The one where u need woldskeeper win to use the portal. I can hit these mobs perfectly win with my Sam set but when I go to do bufferfly at woh gate I was missing lots of fudos.

No. To be honest a blue won the parse one time I was there. So any job really. Debodopimp mythic thief might win the parse. The mobs die to two fudos so Sam is of coz great option.

If I can get 3-5 job points in a hour AND have fun doing it losing 200k is no big deal. And hey I might win the parse. Besides its better then duoing for job points since I can't fill a party.